CardioNet Employee Reviews

Appreciate all and concern to all patient
EKG Clinical Technician (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNApril 3, 2017
What i learned in my job is to appreciate other no matter how bad the situation be. The hardest part of the job is losing my patients. Enjoyable part is meeting all ethnicity,cultures and race of people in a group of setting like one big family.
N/a
Lead Biller/Cash Poster (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAMarch 28, 2017
Great people at all levels of the company joining make positive is like joining a family. As the company grows make sure that we keep the culture. Would not return
Pros
Laid back atmosphere and great people to work
Cons
Too many people are overworked
Heart Monitoring.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Conyers, GAJuly 28, 2016
Satisfied customers may, through conversations and story-telling, become voluntary ambassadors for your company and are highly likely to use your services again.However an unhappy customer is a lost opportunity and, even if they do not voice their dissatisfaction directly to the you.
growing organization
Account Specialist (Current Employee) –  Ewing, NJApril 17, 2016
Cardionet is a growing company with room with innovating ideas for the future. The environment is fast pace theres room for growth here.
Pros
great employees
Cons
needs a under cover boss episode to learn
Extreme Favoritism and Negativism
SMS (Current Employee) –  Malvern, PAMarch 15, 2016
Extreme favoritism. You are the new kid or new group of hires you are automatically targeted. So that in few months the circle starts over again. What happens is this, you will get QA'd that will eventually get you fired unless you get smart enough and get out of there fast. The Clinical Director acts clueless, as if it is the first time she ever heard this (remember the circle starts every couple of months). Her favorite words is, "What can we do to help you?" If you ever hear these words you might as well start packing. Human Resource also acts clueless. Its a game there and it does not matter what you say and do to correct the problem. You will be told it's a open door policy. Careful it is not it will be used against you. If only doctors knew the dirty sneaky not disclose tricks they do that puts patients at risk. Isn't that why the patients are put on the monitor for.

Supervisors are extremely negative. They will degrade you, TALK behind your back and make sure you get QA'd by telling other supervisor to watch you. I know that because I heard it/seen it. They disappear for hours, take long lunches and constant breaks, or they are watching movies on their phone. They don't answer your question. You are not allowed to ask or move unless you have permission. Oh and they are the first to SLEEP on the job, because they can and not on their breaks or lunch. So to the director, if you think you are going to catch them sleeping. They know the tricks, you will not catch them. It's amazing that everyone knows this and you are absolutely clueless or act clueless.

The same circle
  more... of problems, it's been that way for years.  less
Pros
Free coffee, sometimes free pizza.
Cons
It's starts from the top. Very negative and degrading company.
Stepping Stone
EKG/Telemetry Technician (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 12, 2015
CardioNet is a good place for new EKG technicians to get a start in the field. The commute is really easy. The office is in the Financial District of San Francisco, Ca. and the BART station and Ferry building are near by.
Pros
Good place to get your foot in the door of the medical field. Fairly laid back atmosphere
Cons
Lowest paying company in the area for this job. Management shows a lot of favoritism and bias.
No Comment, Really.....
Patient Account Liaison (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PASeptember 29, 2015
There really is not much for me to say. The time I had with the company was okay. Met a few people I will keep in touch with. Other than that, I was always told "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." So I said what I had nice to say. The rest you can figure out for yourself. :)
Great Company
INBOUND CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (Current Employee) –  Malvern,PAAugust 4, 2015
I love cardionet, the supervisors are very compassionate and will do anything they can to help you succeed. Cardionet does thorough training to make sure you understand your job responsibility.
Excellent company
Certified Cardiographic Technician (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAJuly 27, 2015
CardioNet is an amazing company to work for! The training is the best I have ever had. They truly have both their employees and clients best interest at heart!
Great Relaxed Atmosphere With Little to No Stress
Data Entry Updater (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 19, 2015
Everyone works together to get through the day. Small talk is encouraged. Everyone is friendly so it's easy to make friends outside of work.
Fun place to work
anon (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PAFebruary 6, 2015
Work hard and become a part of the "in" crowd and you'll have a chance to advance.

Don't associate with those who come in to just collect a paycheck they'll drag you down.
Insurance Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAJanuary 19, 2015
Cardionet was a great place to work ! a typical day was verifying benefits for a heart monitor. My time at cardionet was a great learning experience. Cardionet was going through a lot of change, so management wasnt stable. I gained great relationships with most of my coworkers during my employment at cardionet.
there wasn't a hard part of my job if their was something I needed help with my co workers was happy to assist.
The most enjoyable part of my job was getting a patient approved for the heart monitor.
Zero
Sr. (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 22, 2014
Not much to say. Ok for new graduates. Stepping path, Not much growth.
I loved working with CardioNet
Reimbursement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAMarch 5, 2014
Working with CardioNet was a great opportunity and a wonderful place to work. The staff at CardioNet was very professional, polite and easy to get along with.
Good place to work, and had the chance to help patients everyday.
EKG Technician (CCT) (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAJanuary 27, 2014
A typical work day I would read 700-800 heart rhythms. Speak to doctors about urgent heart rhythms that needed attention. Spoke with patients and had them transfer heart rhythms for review. I learned so much about the heart and EKGs. I can read an EKG rhythm in my sleep. Management was well, and the co-workers were great. The hardest part about my job is the quota, but I wouldn't say it was a hard. It gave me a challenge every day. Most enjoyable part of the job was helping the patients.
Benefits
Cons
Security
Wonderful job
Senior Monitoring Specialist/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PADecember 9, 2013
I enjoyed my time there. Good team of workers. Been there 8+ years and learned a lot in that time. Id give anything to get rehired.
Misleading, Please Think Twice
EKG Technician Assistant (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PADecember 5, 2013
I accepted my job offer there and was super excited to be working for what I thought was a great "growing" company. The hourly wage offered was good, and I thought by resigning from my previous job and working here, I was advancing in life. Not. Of course when I interviewed When I enrolled in my insurance benefits, I was not expecting to be paying $250 out of every paycheck for just myself and my son. Life & ADD insurance is good, but health benefits are horrible here. Not very organized with training people, company up and moved without much concern toward employees commuting. Area where company relocated is not accessible by public transportation, which means the last train "local" to that area, drops you off to where you would need to walk 25-30 mins to arrive at work. The move was very unorganized, and not well thought out with consideration for their employees. The position was terribly boring, I spent my days answering phones, very repetitive. Accepting this job offer was a huge mistake.
Cardionet
EKG Technician, M.C.O.T. and Holter (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PANovember 22, 2013
A typical day of work includes reading 700-800 EKG strips. Can be stressful at times but the work is easy.
Cons
management
Good company to work for.
Certified Cardiovascular Technician (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PANovember 9, 2013
Good company to work for. The compensation is fair and management are good with the employees.
Went from ok to horrible
Monitoring tech (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken paNovember 1, 2013
I worked with this company over 6 years the only ok years were the first two.. You have to be a certain somebody to get anywhere management is ridiculous and they have their favorites and everyone knows it. No fairness or equality here happy to have been laid off

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CardioNet. Our community is ready to answer.