Cardno ENTRIX Employee Reviews

Staying Busy
Chemical Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Ramon, CADecember 15, 2014
I excel in demanding, highly visible environments, and these qualities attract me to a career with an organization. As an analytical, solutions-driven environmental professional, I have a strong desire to exceed expectations and deliver quality results. I am interested in moving beyond contract positions in environmental compliance and becoming a dedicated, full-time team player.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Contract only work
Its great if you like working on boats in remote areas
Environmental Field Technician, (Former Employee) –  Houma, LAJune 20, 2014
Collecting fisheries data in the middle of the ocean surrounded by wildlife. Simply breathtaking
Professional and knowledgable staff
Senior Project Scientist (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAApril 13, 2014
Enjoyed working at Cardno great company.
Receptionist / Project Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CANovember 25, 2013
I was the main Administrative person for the company. I did all the accounting, ordering all supplies for the office receptionist duties. Assisted all management with projects in production and mailing. Assisted with setting up corporate meeting and supplying lunch and goodies. Worked close with all employees merged four company's in one office. There really wasn't a hard part I am a very organized person. I enjoyed my job very much but because of a big lay off I was one of 180 that was let go.
Pros
When meeting were set up I was allowed to get lunch also, When we had project deadlines and worked nights and weekends lunch and dinner was provided.
Cons
There really wasn't any cons.
Great for Field Experience
Economic Research Technician (Former Employee) –  Riverview FloridaSeptember 3, 2013
Tough for contract work. Pressure for billable hours for full time workers.
Large Global Company
Sr Business Development Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Riverview, FLAugust 29, 2013
Cardno ENTRIX is part of a much larger global company CARDNO. This company has grown very quickly and is planned to experience continued growth over the next three years.

The people are great to work with.
Great Place To Work
Project Assistant (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORApril 21, 2013
I had a good time at Cardno ENTRIX, if it was a full time and they garentee benefits then that would have been a huge plus but unfortunally I knew going into the job that it was only a temporary position.
Another Greenwashing outfit?
N/A (comments only) (Former Employee) –  N/A (comments only)February 18, 2013
Read about how this company is siding with the global warming denial Keystone XL pipeline project, and no doubt similar projects.

They seem to be in the business of accommodating human overpopulation, greed and resource-gluttony vs. truly protecting the environment.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Professional and knowledgable staff
Technician/Environmental Specialist (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAFebruary 12, 2013
Strong international company with expertise in the environmental engineering and environmental consulting field.
Pros
travel for work
Cons
contract employee with no job security
Work at home
Project Assistant (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DEDecember 27, 2012
At Cardno ENTRIX I am a Project Assistant working from home. I provide data entry and QA/QC assistance.
Pros
work from home.
Cons
temporary position. not likely to be hired permanently. not a job in the medical field.
Productive company with professional atmosphere
Field Technician/Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 26, 2012
Current part-time/project hire employment status with a strong desire to achieve permanent position with this company; Great attitude of co-workers; fun job with ample travel opportunity for project staffing.
Productive Workplace
LOGISTICS COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Metairie, LAJuly 15, 2012
Overall productive company. Daily responsibilities were entrusted to me.
Fast paced, productive environment with pool table
Project Assistant (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORMay 22, 2012
This is a great company for young professionals. There is plenty of variety in assignments, collaboration and opportunities to advance. However, older people not in management positions may feel out of place in this work culture.

Most people appear happy to be here and the company provides many incentives to keep staff content. For the most part, management is effective and tries to address various staff issues. However, the way people are promoted or given better assignments doesn't always make sense. If one can overlook this aspect, a person can enjoy working here.
Pros
free lunches every two months
Cons
time lulls between projects

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cardno ENTRIX. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2