CARE CENTER Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
a typical day at work
Care Provider (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 10, 2015
I am self-motivated, diligent , tactful, and cordial . My goal is to obtain a challenging position in a company that will provide opportunites to further enhance my work ability , with customer service/sales/upselling...
Obtain a medical assistant/customer service position where I can maximize my people oriented experience, communication skills and my problem analysis and problem solving abilities to contribute to the success of the medical office.
• Obtain a position as a team-player in a people-oriented organization where I can maximize my customer-service experience in a challenging environment to achieve the corporate goals.
• To join an organization that offers me a constructive workplace for communicating and interacting with customers and people.
• Seeking a position that will benefit from my customer service experience, positive interactioncqummruems skills where my 5 years experience can improve the customer satisfaction.
a good place and good patients
DIETARY COOK- AT OSCEOLA HEALTH (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, FLMay 26, 2015
the most enjoyable part of this job is to cook for the patients and make them happy have to make the food from a menu but they could ask for something different
Communication
Senior Care Center (Former Employee) –  New Braunfels, TXNovember 14, 2014
The lack of communication of new policies, placement of the new AED . This lack of communication became evident in every aspect of my duties as a nurse.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
poor communication
preceptorship
Preceptorship (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 25, 2015
I was able to see a lot of different specialized procedures being performed. It helped me grow intellectually as a technician student.
fun in the work place
Senior Care Center (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 16, 2014
Taking care of resident that are very ill with dementia and etc.
I learned no matter what is out there you can do anything you want to do.
I would go in at night and take care od f the residents I had to take care of, make sure that they don't hurt themselves like fall on the floor and hit their head and be very combative toward you.
I would enjoy everything about it to watch the resident as they tell storied about how they use to do this and how the old days were back then.
The hardest part was to go home and relax.
Pros
spending time with people who you loving taking care of
Cons
they wouldnt sleep
Energetic Enviroment
Care Rep III/Medical Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Franklin, OhioMarch 23, 2015
A serious workplace with a fun experience. The job is very emotionally demanding and stressful but the team lead keeps it fun and exciting with different activity to do each day.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
emotionally demanding
Caring work place
Volunteer Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CANovember 12, 2014
They are a caring work place that meets peoples needs. The people are loving, caring and fun. The hardest part of the job is when you see homeless come in and they had hard life and are hurting or sick, but when you give food or tooth brush, it puts a smile on their face. The most powerful thing is seeing someone give their life to Christ. They become a new person full of hope again.
Pros
free food
Its a good place to work.
CNA (Former Employee) –  Easton,PAMay 18, 2011
Its a great work place with good benefits and great hours,also good coworkers.
Pros
great teamwork
Cons
work weekends
I love children, and working for the school board provided that opportunity for me
Assistant Activity (Former Employee) –  Madison, WiOctober 30, 2012
I would love to be rehired by the board,as a sub teacher. that way you can work with different teachers and students.
Pros
very diverse work environment
Cons
have to deal with difficult personalities that can often clash.
Nice place to work and good people to work for.
Senior (Former Employee) –  New Port Richey, FLMay 7, 2012
I would call clients and talk to them about our diabetic testing monitor. If they were interested I would then get their Doctor information for a signed script from the Doctor.

I learned to have good customer service skills and also how to help the elderly.
Alot of fun
Senior Care Center (Current Employee) –  Delran, NJJuly 1, 2014
• Served meals
• Assisted with bathing
• Client companion
• Kept all areas clean and sanitized
• Helped in any other areas when needed
fun place to work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  St. Louis Park, MNFebruary 28, 2012
Good communication between the employees and the staff. The residents and their families were great. The working environment was safe.
Pros
free food whenever you work double shift
Administrator Assistant/ Account Payble
Administrator Assistance/Account Payable (Current Employee) –  Laurel, MSJune 9, 2014
Answering phones, communicating, doing billing, being a team player,