Care Core National Employee Reviews

poor departmental communications
instability of policies
unworkable sick day policies
complicated Human resource reach out
disrespectful planning of job description and education skills
Pros
remote employee
Cons
remote employee
terrible
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJune 2, 2017
There was low pay, and it wasn't a good working environment for the most part. Management had bad attitudes, and forget about moving up unless you take some classes.
Worked from home
Clinical Decision Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, SCMay 19, 2017
The work was on the phones constantly but it was not that bad. Worked from home, the pay was good . The only issue I had was the location of the building when an issue arrived having to drive so far.
productive place to work
Clinical Decision Support Rep (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COApril 29, 2017
really liked my job. liked the hours and always someone to answer your questions and reliable co works. lots of knowledge and very helpful when needing a problem solved.
Pros
hour lunch
Cons
short breaks
Makes me sick
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, SCJanuary 31, 2017
This place really did make me sick. I had to leave because they mico managed everything to even how long you can go to the restroom. My father in law was dyeing and they where not going to let me leave to go and get him from the hospital when he was ready to go home and die. They said if I left I could be fired, I left. You are a number there and nothing else.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Good opportunity to work from home for the right candidate!
Clinical Reviewer (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, SCApril 10, 2016
I worked there for almost 3 years until finding a job out of my home with a different career path. Considering going back! Loved working from home and having an every other weekend job so I could have 2 days every other week for doctors appointments or taking care of business.
Pros
Great benefits, work from home options, good schedule
Cons
Strict daily schedule with very structured work day, no room for emergency situations
Very productive company
Intake Coordinator (Former Employee) –  SCDecember 3, 2015
Care Core is very high paced and productive. Typical day at work was 140-150 intake calls per day. The managers and staff are friendly and professional.
Pros
Good benefits and pay.
Cons
Short breaks
Good place to work and great experience
Clinical Review Nurse (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, SCNovember 2, 2015
Great clinical review experience. The building did start to get crowded as they grew but they pushed people out to work from home.
Structured
DATA INTAKE COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, SCJune 5, 2015
Care Core was a good place to work. I have good hours and great co workers. It is however, a call center therefore they do have a no excuse policy for missing work.
Very caring company
Utilization Review/Clinical Reviewer (Current Employee) –  Bluffton, SCApril 27, 2015
I thoroughly enjoy my job as a clinical reviewer with Care Core. The management has been great. Its very hard to get that "home" feeling when working in an office in your home, but Care Core did everything they could to help me not feel alone.
Pros
working from home
Cons
non flexible hours
Ccn
Claims Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Bluffton, SCFebruary 23, 2015
Awesome company with great benefits and leadership.I have worked for 6 years and you are completely trained for the task.
Great Learning enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Bluffton, SCJanuary 27, 2015
I enjoy my career. I wish I could transfer to Charlotte with my current position.
N/a
Non-clinical Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, SCOctober 4, 2014
N/A
I didn't like working with this company, they are very INCONSIDERATE of responsibilities outside of work. The supervisors are very rude and nasty.
Typical Day
Data Intake Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 17, 2014
Answered telephone calls in a call center environment for clinical and non-clinical certification requests for radiological services from patients, physician offices and imaging centers.

Processed certification requests to a clinical first level reviewer or medical reviewer when appropriate.
Pros
Learned how to deal with diffcult situations on a daily basis, enjoyed interacing with co-workers to discuss mutual experiences
Cons
Callers could be very rude
Work from home position
Clinical review (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMay 7, 2014
It is a nice work from home position. Provides continual education and areas for advancement.
Care Core
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, SCApril 10, 2014
This was the absolute worst job I ever had. Management was really rude and inconsiderate. My co-workers were really nice and professional. The hardest part of my job was my supervisor she scrutinize everything I did to the point I felt like I was being harassed. I learned how to work in a really tough environment which I'm very thankful for.
I enjoyed my tenure with the company, but eventually it got to the point where my job was getting redundant and I was not being appreciated enough.
Clinical Decision Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJanuary 15, 2014
I was with Care Core for almost five years. Only made small raises each year for the great performance I gained. This company was like my second family however, I didn't feel like I was moving forward. I felt like I was stuck in reverse.

I learned a lot from the company though.If it wasn't for this company, I would have not gained the knowledge that I have now. I am thankful for what I have learned.

My Coworkers were great. Like I stated before, they were like my "family", but unfortunately towards the end things were getting very stressful which in turn was affecting the ability to perform my job. I feel like it was repetitive and the employees were not being recognized for what they were doing to better the company.
Pros
Pay was decent
Cons
Work environment was rather hostile. Under appreciated.
I would never work there again.
Call Center Operations (Former Employee) –  Bluffton ScJanuary 2, 2014
NO opportunity, they miss your payday and make you wait till the following Monday to get your check. Just overall a shady company, the absolute worse company to work for in America.
Cons
Very interesting place to work
Non - Clinical Mentor (Current Employee) –  Bluffton, SCNovember 21, 2013
Follow and communicate policy and procedure, URAC and NCQA standards HIPPA compliance, utilize and Implement knowledge of training processes and other Care Core processes, Clinical Certification activities, which include capturing telephone requests for authorization of radiology services from physician offices and or radiology imaging centers; evaluating requests against established clinical protocols and authorizing services or referring request for expert clinical review as appropriate; collecting demographic information and entering data; prepares program correspondence as needed; participation in ongoing training to remain current in performance of focused screening processes; assist in modifications; assist with training new employees; escalate answers to questions to assist coworkers with incoming calls.
Pros
Fun work environment
Cons
Shortbreaks
Fast-Paced and Patient Oriented
Administrative support (Current Employee) –  Colorado SpringsOctober 3, 2013
I spend 8 hours a day speaking with patients, hospital staff and physicians. I provide customer service to each of my callers. Even with working from home, I still work closely with my supervisors and co-workers as a productive team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Care Core National. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8