Care Now Employee Reviews

low pay
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Lake Worth, TXNovember 18, 2017
pay is very low for what the company expects of their employees. I would not recommend unless you are just in desperate need of a job or are looking for something part time.
very faced paced
Patient Representative (Former Employee) –  Duncanville, TXNovember 11, 2017
faced paced workplace, didnt actually get to take 15 breaks, had to eat while working the majority of the time, OT was offered, well organized, staff events were a plus for holidays
Pros
management was understanding and supportive
Cons
PTO was not often approved
If you want fast pace this is for your
RN, FNP-C (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXNovember 10, 2017
If you like fast paced this is the job for you. They dictate what you need to prescribe, they tell you what to order based on a patient's symptoms. They have a slot where all visit are placed and the Dr's look through and take the ear infections and leave the others us.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
fast paced, do not get to use your medical knowlege
great place to work
Lead Radiologic/Laboratory Technologist (Former Employee) –  Winter Springs, FLNovember 6, 2017
I really enjoyed the experience I received while working at Carenow . I had found the job here on indeed and everyone was very friendly and helpful . They even bought cupcakes to celebrate my birthday and a gift for me when relocated. I truly enjoyed the office setting and getting to interact with patients.
Overall fast paced work environment.
Front Office Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 22, 2017
The clinic is overall very professional and respectful. The employees do not hesitate to go out of they're way to assist each other if there are complications or if employees get behind due to rushes. The employees care about the general well being of one another.
just another place to work
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 22, 2017
just another place to work. lots of hours but mundane and unchallenging. unexpected schedule changes make it hard to have a work life balance. they could certainly pay better
ok
Patient Representative (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXOctober 17, 2017
it is a fast paced urgent care. if you like fast paced health care, this is the place. I don't care for not having a set schedule but it works. I kind of enjoy it.
Worst company ever
Nurse (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaOctober 17, 2017
This is the worst company ever to work for! The service line dept is full of incompetent employees and nurses. Their training system is awful which is why their is a high turnover rate. The care you receive at carenow is subpar and they only care about meeting numbers and making money! They could careless snout patient care! Just awful
Pros
Cons
Everything. Management. Benefits
varies on person to person
LVN (Current Employee) –  Denton, TXOctober 16, 2017
Faced paced environment with long hours. Most of which is explained in interview. However there are other aspects of the job that are left out and expectations are not made clear in some cases.
Not very honest
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 3, 2017
Intense overwhelming 3 day training. Told I would be full time and then found out after training that I would only be part time. No lunch period. Switched from days to nights and back to back. Work late at night and then come in early the next day. Management not exactly honest.
Awful Place
Nurse Training Manager Urgent Care Service Line (Current Employee) –  Coppell, TXAugust 12, 2017
Awful Place. Stay away. salary does not match up to all the things you are required to do. through into work with no direction. HCA has ok benefits, the prescription plan was really good.
awesome people to work with.
CMA/Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Garland, TXAugust 11, 2017
Working at Care Now was a very good experience. I gave them 15 years and at the end of my time there, they were bought out by HCA, changing to EMR but, the flow was good.
Pros
all a plus
Cons
no timed breaks, eat as you go.
Extremely Crowded
Front Desk (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 5, 2017
Its urgent care so there was never a slow day. I had a different front desk manager 4 times during my one year with the company. They would also make the front desk do patient call backs if the nurses did not complete them, Which i did not agree with due to the fact we wreally couldnt give them medical advise over the phone and they would make us stay sometimes an huor or longer past hour shif to complete them. Which later on i found out while looking through the MDSS book we are only obligated to stay minutes past our shift if it is absolutely needed.
Stressful workplace with no opportunity for advancement
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJuly 27, 2017
Culture is one sided, that of the CEO. Staff not provided with sufficient tools to perform successfully, consistent, Nor was workplace environment as up to par as our other facilities, assumingly due to location.
Pros
flexible schedule could be negotiated
Cons
No advancement, Pay below standards, Out of date workplace, Malfunctioning equipment
Met some great people
Patient Representative (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXJuly 18, 2017
I stayed employed here for six years because of my great coworkers and meeting so many interesting patients. Definitely learned a lot in this position and enjoyed my time employed here, despite the high volume and stress of the position. Clinic is walk in based only and gets really stressful and busy during peak seasons. Would definitely recommend to someone else to work! Great opportunity to earn overtime always.
Pros
catered lunches sometimes, great coworkers, interesting scenarios, always something to do, job stability, lots of opportunities to earn OT pay.
Cons
Job texts and calls outside of scheduled shift hours, it gets extremely busy with walk in patients daily.
Nothing ill to say
CareNow (Current Employee) –  Coppell, TXJuly 16, 2017
I have nothing ill to say. I am just in search of new opportunities. If you are a hard and dedicated worker you will do just fine. There is no work life balance for mgmt. and the annual raises are the same amount for everyone not by merit.
Productive workplace
Front Desk Representative (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXJuly 12, 2017
CareNow has a productive workplace. There are many opportunities to gain experience and learn from both professionals and patients. The working environment is optimal.
stressful intense work environment
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  MissouriJuly 11, 2017
As all the other reviews say. If you're looking for a stressful work load ALL the time due to clinics being unable to staff their clinics, then this is the place for you! You will never get off on time because they allow patients to walk in one minute before closing! If you have a family expect not to see them because they'll be in bed when you leave and when you come back home. You don't get any support from managers nor do you get lunches! You're running like a chicken with your head cut off the moment you clock in. Save yourself the headache and look for employment elsewhere.
Pros
Cons
no lunches no help or support from managers stressful
Dont work here unless you always want to be short staff
Xray (Current Employee) –  NashvilleJuly 9, 2017
They expect ONE person in the back to work up 20 plus patients a day. Example, X-ray tech they expect them to answer the phones, do callbacks, work patients up, do X-rays, drug screens, BAT, PFTs, ekgs , etc for minimal pay.. The management does not hold all team players accountable. They would make one employee work in the back seeing 30 patients by their self yet the favorite worse employee was never made to work in the back much less by their selves.... This same employee would pick and choose who she wanted to help and the manager thought that was acceptable. Do yourself a favor and just find another JOB !!!!
Pros
Flexible work schedule
Cons
Short staff and minimal pay
Terrible place to work
Radiological Technologist/Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXJuly 5, 2017
Lack of employees, lie to you during the hiring processes and never say anything about having to perform drug screens, Hard to ever take time off, and pay is terrible
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Care Now. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9