Care Options for Kids provides its team of Physical Therapists the opportunity to work in a personalized, one-on-one setting with pediatric patients in their own home, private school or daycare. Working with the patient, the family, and the physician, we design each child’s plan of care to meet the individual needs of the child in order to deliver the type of specialized care each child needs.
We have immediate full-time opportunities for Physical Therapist to treat patients in our Waco market to include surrounding areas. Competitive compensation and benefits, along with self scheduling, m-f, no weekends. Essential Duties and responsibilities include delivering quality patient care according to the patient’s individual physician orders and Medicaid guidelines. Care may involve administering prescribed treatments and therapies, care planning, communication with other members of the patient’s multi-disciplinary team, health promotion and teaching and training family members.
- Current state licensure required
- Current CPR certification
- Degree from accredited Program
- Demonstrated proficiency in clinical techniques, procedures and documentation skills
- Good organizational and communication skills
- 1-2 Years Home Health experience preferred
- Spanish or ASL fluency a plus
- Commitment to ethical and professional practice standards
In addition to these traditional benefits, Care Options For Kids also offers qualifying therapists:
CEU Reimbursement Program
Educational Assistance Program
Intern Assistance Program
Specialty Clinical In-Services
Interested candidates may apply now or contact Phyllis at 972-630-6359.
Please visit our website: www.cofk.com