Care Resource Employee Reviews

Nice employees.
Intern (Former Employee) –  East Providence, RIDecember 28, 2017
I enjoyed working at Care Resource put it did not present adequate opportunities for my personal goals. I would suggest Care Resource to nurses and business orientated individuals.
Pros
Relaxed
Cons
Does not present great opportunities for advancement
Good internship
Intern (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 15, 2017
I was intern for my Master's program and throughly enjoyed my experience. I was given independent work and was helped in every way possible. I learned a great deal.
Good work place
Medical Case Manager and counseling (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 15, 2017
This a good place to learn about HIV/ Aids. I had great time working at Care Resource. The company provide good benefits to the employees. They have events to assist the community.
Poor Work Efficacy-Poorer Management
Medical Case Manager, Medicaid PAC Waiver (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLSeptember 14, 2017
The work environment/culture is extremely poor and designed to create conflict between staff and clients. Office completely lack organizational structure and set schedule; best described as erratic/disorganized chaos. Not a therapeutic environment to work in, which contributes greatly to the poor customer service provided.
Very well balanced workplace
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 17, 2017
Very good company to grow in. Provides a lot of opportunity and for beginning in the medical field it is a good place to learn everything that you can
Great Overall Work Place
Medical Coder (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 3, 2017
Great place to work as long as you stay productive and meet deadlines. Management is willing to listen to concerns and will try and accommodate each person's needs.
Pros
Stable working Environment
Cons
Traffic really bad when leaving at end of day
It's cute
Temporary Client Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 27, 2017
Management is fair. The workload is fine. It's a fun place for you to work at, they have great benefits and they're all about they're employees. Close quarters though, VERY CLOSE.
Great environment .
PAC Waiver Medical Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 11, 2017
Benefits are great. Great support system
Job security . You can work at care resource for life. Staff are respecfull and freindly.
Care resource is a big family . Great place to work at.
Caresource promotes avancement and facilitate growth.
Pros
Learning luncheon ..Great
Cons
Shedule
I was a peer educator
Peer Educator (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 30, 2017
Worked with the you ranging from ages 7 till 18

Educated them on prevention on HIV, STDs drugs and gangs.

Did outreach with the public.

Went out to homes and youth centers to educate on these topics
Great work culture
Office Manager/ Administrator (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 25, 2017
The company has a great mission and work place values. They actually put in action what they stand for by creating a team work environment and giving back to the community throughout the year.
Pros
Great employee benegits
Cons
May come in contact with hazardous materials

Want to know more about Care Resource?

Ask a question
gained social work experience
Social Work Intern (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 16, 2017
I learned a lot about the HIV/AIDS community and the resources available. A typical day and is conducting assessments and organizing group facilitations.
Great place to work for
Human Resources Manager (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 28, 2017
Great opportunities. Growth and development. Individuals here have the possibility of giving back to the community, while growing professionally in the health care setting.
Stagnant Place
Client Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 23, 2017
This agency claims to be at the forefront of non profits but it has become more bureoucratic which is damaging it's image and the services they're supposed to provide.
Great Place to work
Lead Clinical Counselor (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 3, 2017
This place is absolutely wonderful to work at... I have been here for almost 3 years and the staff is great... the culture is great... the compensation is great. I love it.
Treated as family, people Care for you
Lead Peer Navigator (Current Employee) –  Ft. Lauderdale, FLDecember 23, 2016
I enjoy my job love what I do helping people and getting them into care and knowing that Care Resource has all the services they need their makes it so much more convinient.
Pros
Easy excess to care
Care Resource Not Good
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  MiamiNovember 10, 2016
Care Resource is not a great place to be working for the managers don't care and work well with others in the office. The Dental office is a department that I wouldn't recommend for people to work in the company. The work day varied from day to day depending on the clients and how there mood is and the manager is feeling for that day and will not make you feel welcomed to be there. The HR department in the company is so unprofessional and needs a complete restructuring in the company. The management could be a lot better than what is there right now or be retrained about how to manage the employees and make them feel valuable. My co-workers who I worked with in Case Management and other departments I enjoyed working with for the time that I was there. I learned many things over the years from the people who came through the agency and as a volunteer.
Pros
The Casemanagers, and the people who work in Food For Life
Cons
Mangagers, directors, Ceo, Coo, HR Department
Company is integral in providing care to those in need
Clinical Counselor I (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 18, 2016
My work entails a give and take between empowering those I come in contact with to maximize their full potential. The workplace environment fosters an independence that prepares one for private practice.
Pros
Flexibilty
Cons
Minimal room for growth
Not a good place to work for. Management is terrible NO teamwork
PCA (Former Employee) –  Oakland Park, FLSeptember 27, 2016
A very disorganized place to work for. They dress unprofessional and quite a lot of favortism. Bad training. Unethical. Not organized at all, One of the PCA's would put in a resp. result without ever checking the patients respiration. Lot of the managers smoke and take so many breaks during the day.
Lack of work ethic
Client Support Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ft. Lauderdale, FLJuly 6, 2016
a typical day at work was very miserable, I wasn't able to learn anything due to the fact that I was always helping others catching up with their caseloads. The hardest part of the job was seeing some of the caseworkers missed treat the clients and the most enjoyable part of the job was meeting different people and able to help them .
Pros
working with the clients
Cons
the employees
productive and fun every day presented an opportunity for growth and development.
Medical Receptionist (Externship) (Former Employee) –  Miami-Dade County, FLFebruary 26, 2016
An excellent place to grow as an individual and to experience at a first glance the challenges some people face who are infected and affected by many diseases in the world.
An environment where you are free and never judged because of your preferences in life.
Pros
adequate lunches and compensated monthly for exceptional work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Care Resource. Our community is ready to answer.