Care Team Solutions LLC Employee Reviews

Outstanding agency thats takes excellant care of its clients.
Traveling Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COOctober 14, 2016
Care Team Solutions is an exceptional agency that takes wonderful care of its traveling nurses. They spend the time to really get to know you, your likes, dislikes, strengths and weakness and match you with providers where you will be successful and happy in your assignment. They assist you in every step of the process and take care of all the details. My recruiter has become my best advocate,
Great work environment!
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Amherst, NYAugust 3, 2016
Working for Care Team solutions has been a great experience. Being an internal employee, I have grown from working in a team-oriented environment where everyone supports each other! Care Team is extremely flexible and encourages a healthy life/work balance. Management is always open to new ideas on current processes!
Pros
Ability to advance
Cons
They make it easy for me to do my job
Travel Nurse (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AZJune 15, 2016
From beginning to end my recruiter has been readily available to answer every question I've come up with. She has uncomplicated the paperwork process and simplifies being an independent contractor. If working independently is your thing, Care Team Solutions can help empower you to make that happen!
Pros
Weekly paychecks, excellent pay rates, friendly and efficient staff
The best company I have ever worked for
Care Manager (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIJune 2, 2016
Care Team Solutions is run very professionally, with immediate response to any question or need I have ever had. They are personable, approachable, and support me in being the most successful contract worker I can be. My supervisor has a style of leadership that focuses on my strengths, and gives me very specific positive feedback on my work. I have grown so much in my skills and confidence as a social worker because of Care Team Solutions' support.
great work environment
Care Manager (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJune 5, 2015
If you are a social worker (MSW), LPN, or RN and enjoy working independently and from home this job is for you. Care Team Solutions contracts for Humana by hiring care managers that conduct brief surveys, transitional services, and long term services for members. The pay is a really great for care managers.
Cons
only get paid once a month and no benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Care Team Solutions LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8