CARE UNLIMITED, INC

CARE UNLIMITED, INC Employee Reviews

Unethical employer
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee), DuBois, PAMay 13, 2014
Pros: benefits and pay were good
Cons: had a lack of physician interest, had to purchase my own office supplies, ie toner, paper, etc.
My manager and I had to buy supplies for our office. It was very unorganized and we had not much support from the Corporate office. I interviewed staff and made appointments to market the business to providers. There was a lack of business in the area where the office is located. I feel that a feasibility study should have been performed prior to the opening of the office in DuBois.
Great Place to work
MARKETING MANAGER / STAFFING COORDINATOR (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PANovember 20, 2013
Pros: supportive environment
Cons: healthcare staffing can be difficult
Very kind administration and support staff. Daylight hours. Wonderful friendly environment. Decent scheduling software. Gives an employee that they made a positive impact on the handicapped community
Enjoy working with Peds. and meeting Families
LPN (Current Employee), greensburg, PAMarch 14, 2013
Pros: work schedule
Cons: sometimes not having work
Monitor VS, G-tube feedings, Vent expierence, Trach changing, adl, lab draws. Hardest part of job is when client is very sick and the attachment you have with child and family. Most enjoyable is when client becomes stronger and well. Learns to walk, play etc.
Casemanagement, worked as part of a team with other agencies, to assist clents in obtaining a wide range of services. Assessments, Clent advocacy,
Home Health Nurse (Former Employee), Erie, PAJanuary 4, 2013
Completed intakes to admit client for services.Worked with a team of other agenciesto assist clients and families with obtaining benefits from Social Security Administration or Department of Public Welfare. Assisted residents in placement in educational and vocational programs.
The main job functions involved private duty nursing to pediatric clients. There was occaisional short visits for assessments or pill box fills.
Home Health Nurse (Former Employee), Erie, PAJanuary 4, 2013
Pros: client-centered care, enjoyed working with children, private duty care allowed me to give client extra attention
Private duty nursing involved a range of duties, including assessment, medication administration, including medications given via g-tube. Recognizing changes in client status, and notifying physician, diabetic care.