Care.com Employee Reviews

Flexible schedules and good pay
Babysitter/Nanny (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAApril 25, 2017
Pick your own schedule. Great for a college student who needs extra cash. There is always a need for babysitters/nannys and people pay a lot of money to take care of their kids. Comfortable and safe
Good Starting Job Opportunity
Child Care Provider/Babysitter (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAApril 25, 2017
Typical day at work can vary depending on parent of child. I have learn responsibility and motherhood. Management is pretty good and flexible. Hardest part is fussy kids and at times bad pay but overall a rewarding job especially to those who love children
The best!
Babysitter and Nanny (Former Employee) –  Southaven, MSApril 24, 2017
Such a great company to work through. I've never met a rude family . I've always felt comfortable with anyone I've babysat for while getting to know them and there kids.
Pros
Great connections
Cons
Wasn't stable enough
fun
Nanny (Current Employee) –  Leonia, NJApril 21, 2017
Great job to work with kids and do something different. Different options and new families to meet. Great for students and someone who's looking for an open schedeule
Pros
great experience
This is a position
Personal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNApril 19, 2017
This is a position where I am assigned a client at my lesure.
I learned that you have to be persistant with finding clients
This is a great company to work for if your used to working on your own.
Fun. Productive. Be your own boss!
Nanny (Former Employee) –  Charter Township of Clinton, MIApril 14, 2017
Care.com makes it so you can run your own caregiving service right from your phone or laptop! It's simple, fast, and effective. You can receive replies within the hour! You get a full profile on the job, the kids, what it entails, and a little bio on the parents. I always reccomend meeting in public for interviews! *internet safety first!
Pros
Be your own boss, work your own hours, full database of jobs, easy networking, CarePay
Cons
Mostly under table so you have to take taxes out on your own
Not stable but it's enjoyable
Babysitter/Nanny (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIApril 13, 2017
Being a babysitter/nanny through Care.com isn't consistent which is a problem for me, but when I do get hired by families, it is very pleasing and enjoyable.
Busy and fun environment
Baby Sitter (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, NJApril 13, 2017
Care.com is a great way to connect with families seeking childcare. I have used this site for over 5 years and had great experiences. I have worked for multiple different families and was compensated greatly.
It was good
Babysitter/Housekeeper/Tutor (Current Employee) –  Hamburg, NYApril 11, 2017
Limited work, specific conditions. Met a lot of different people, and some weren't the best to work for. Loved some families but sometimes pay was hard and I felt bad asking for money.
Productive if you apply the application correctly
Nanny/Babysitter (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 11, 2017
I got one job right away when I needed it and I love that it tells all of the small details that I need to know to see if it flexible enough with my schedule.
Productive day working with children
Professional Nanny (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaApril 11, 2017
Working with the different families gave me great experience in the field. It also helped me with time management and organization skills. It was a great app to use to get your name out there.
Pros
great at getting your name out there
Cons
health care is limited/no existent
Easy to find jobs
NANNY (Current Employee) –  Pendleton, SCApril 9, 2017
Overall good experience in finding jobs. Easy to find jobs and apply. Easy to communicate with potential employers. Even easy to file taxes with a babysitting or nanny job.
TV, Coloring, and drawing with the children
Babysitter (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAApril 8, 2017
I loved working with the kids, they are so sweet and very fun. We would laugh watch TV and sometimes even play outside just so they could get a breath of fresh air. And sometimes I would work for my aunt on date nights or nights when she needed a break from the kids. Children are my passion, its a true blessing to be around them.
Pros
I was paid a reasonable price
Cons
No cons
Great!
Nanny (Current Employee) –  Nevada, TXApril 6, 2017
I adored the children I worked with. Absolutely recommend for anyone who loves children. Great as full time, or maybe as a side job. I LOVE CARE.COM!!
Independent
Nanny/Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Mauston, WIApril 5, 2017
I enjoy Care.com because I find many Nanny Positions in my local areas, it is easy and the website is easy and fast to use whether you're a babysitter or parent looking for babysitter. It is a trusted site, you can manage your payments and tax refunds through this site as well. It is a great website for anyone looking for (Nanny jobs, dog walking jobs, Cleaning jobs, etc.)
Love care
Housekeeper and Nanny (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, INApril 4, 2017
I love to find work through care.com. Not only do you get to connect with real people, you get to be your own boss and make your own schedule. I have used care.com to find nanny jobs and housekeeping jobs.
Good job.
Babysitter (Former Employee) –  Yonkers, NYApril 3, 2017
Care.com is a good website to start working as a babysitting or housekeeper they offer you alot of jovs near where you live and you can apply free i love this website.
Fun and Easy Work
Child Home Care Provider (Former Employee) –  Rockwall, TXApril 3, 2017
You get to make your own schedule, and you set how much you are going to be paid. However, it is not steady work, and just like with every other job you have to apply to each family that you feel is a good fit for you, and then they will set up interviews, so there is no gaurantee that you will get the position. But the families you do work for and get to know, it makes the job very rewarding. You build a wonderful bond with all members of the family that you work for, and sometimes those bonds are life long.
Pros
Flexible schedule, and make your own pay
Cons
Not steady work, not paid very much, no steady income
great company
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  ‘Ewa Beach, HIApril 1, 2017
Excellent site to find jobs. Can apply to a variety of jobs. You create your own schedule based on your availability. Employers can leave reviews on site. Easy site to manage.
Fun job
Babysitter/Nanny (Former Employee) –  Stony Point, NYMarch 30, 2017
Great way to get to know new people and families.
The women i workee for was very sweet, hardworking,honest and fair.
I cared for her 11 year old daughter who was also veey sweet snd very well behaved respectful.
They both became close to me like family
Pros
Free breakfast lunch dinner free outings and fun workplace

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Care.com. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3