Carecenta is a proud nationwide software service provider that focuses on bringing technology and support to ever growing medical organizations. We are high level technical experts, and we only look to hire the best for our team.
Carecenta is currently seeking an Application Developer to join our team in our Brooklyn office.
An application developer to work on further developing existing applications, helping clients to adapt the software, resolve issues and integrate data systems:
- Develop ASP.NET, primarily VB-based web application code
- Build/create database utilizing MS SQL Server 2008 for the applications
- Work closely and cooperatively with the Project Manager, Business Analyst(s), IT Operations, the Database Administration team, and other members of the .Net applications development team
- Quality assurance (QA) checks must be performed on all deliverables
- Produce/generate adequate documentations for the applications and the database.
- Advanced program skill object-oriented programming, relational database applications
- 2+ years documented experience as a junior programmers in ASP.NET application development
- 3 years of software development with experience with MS SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2012
- 2 years experience working with web services (SOAP/XML, REST, ETC.)
Please include 2 References with your Resume
Indeed - 4 months ago
The convergence of new technology is accelerating the pace of innovation and creating unprecedented opportunities for healthcare innovators....