CareCentrix

CareCentrix Employee Reviews

Chaos
Analyst (Current Employee), HartfordJune 4, 2015
Management knows what the issues are but certain leaders within the organization are unwilling to change the issues. The culture around the company in that we want to do the right thing but it is as certain people in power do not allow that to happen. Depending on what department you work in you could work 35 hours a week or 70. The most enjoyable part about working here is the people that you work with, they really make it easier to deal with.
Horrible place to work for
Document Control Representative (Former Employee), Hartford, CTMay 21, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: None
Bad management and bad turn around rate!!!!!!!! Lots of changes made to the department and they do not care about their employees
GROWING ON THE OUTSIDE, BUT NOT ON THE INSIDE
Licensed Utlization Reviewer (Current Employee), TAMPA, FLMay 8, 2015
USED TO BE A FUN, YET CHALLENGING PLACE TO WORK. THE MORALE HAS DRASTICALLY CHANGED FOR THE WORSE. CARECENTRIX WAS ONCE A PLACE OF GROWTH FOR EACH OF THEIR EMPLOYEE'S TO RISE AS FAR AS THEIR WORK ETHIC, DEDICATION, MOTIVATION AND COMMITTMENT TO THE CLIENT, THE BUSINESS, AND FELLOW EMPLOYEE'S WOULD ALLOW. THESE DAYS IT APPEARS THAT IF YOU ARE NOT ONLY A GREAT WORKER WITH VAST KNOWLEDGE, A HARDWORKER, AND ONE THAT FOLLOWS POLICIES AND PROCEDURE...YOUR THE LOW ONE ON THE TOTEM POLE. NO LONGER A HAPPY PLACE OR A PLACE FOR GROWTH AND OPPORTUNITY. NO ADHESIVENESS OR COMRADARY.
I think Care Centrix is a wonderful company to work for.
LPN/Utilization Management (Current Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 23, 2015
Has worked for company for approximately 5 yrs. General opportunity for advancement as well as opportunity to expand knowledge base of UM processes.
Used to be a great place to work
Clinical (Current Employee), Overland Park, KSFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: decent benefits and vacation time, ok pay (my opinion), co-workers are warm and friendly (when not oppressed)
Cons: non turst worthy lower management, poor training, poor encouragement, poor leadership skills, hr practices differ among centers, have to bid on vacation time, may not get to use your vacation time due to this bidding or unavailable, unused vacation time does not roll over or paid out. no job security, no possibility of advancement unless you know someone, tuition program inadequate.
This company used to be a great place to work. Employees used to be optimistic about the growth of the company. Now no one is happy to be working for this company. The majority of the managers and supervisors are incompetent. They do not know the true meaning or have the pertinent skills of being true leaders. They believe that micromanagement and fear are the skills to be an effective leader. They do not provide the adequate tools for employees to perform their tasks. Employees are often ran under the bus by the leadership to keep from being in trouble by executive management. Employees are set up to fail. It is unknown if the executive leadership is aware or choose to turn a blind eye. Training is non existent or incomplete. Employees are forced to literally train themselves. The information in which the employee accumulates to accurately and professionally do their job, the management wants to take credit for the find or development of the process. If there is a problem with the process, all concerns are turned a deaf ear. The processes in which the employees are to do their job varies among the different call centers. Managers and supervisors say they have an open door policy; only if an employee is dry snitching on another employee to get ahead. Education and experience are not considered with advancement. It is literally not what you know but who you know; and if you are part of the inner sanctum. Employees are not appreciated for their knowledge, experience or contributions. Employees with 5 or more years with the company are leaving in droves for better opportunities – more... and non hostile work environments. I have been with this company over five years. I tried to see the positive within in the company. I have seen CEO's come and go from this company. I believe the new CEO has great ideas to revamp the company but first he will need to revamp his lower management for his changes to be successful. It is not always the employees that causes the downfall of a company. It is often the management not educated, experienced or competent to follow the Executive Management's vision. At this juncture, if you are an employee that care about the patient's needs, doing the right thing in healthcare, right now CareCentrix is not the workplace for you. If you just don't care,as long as you are getting a paycheck? Welcome...They'll love to have you. – less
Steer clear!
Utilization Review Care Coordinator (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZDecember 29, 2014
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: healthcare too expensive, poor mgmt, bad pay
I worked at the Phoenix office for 4 year's. This company has deteriorated. Poor management. Great co-workers. This company will work you like a dog, if you let them. They make changes they didn't think thru, then impose mandatory overtime, so we could catch up. People are too afraid to call in, because they are afraid to loose their job. I can't tell you how many times paramedics have come to get people off the floor. Management has their cliques. You cannot complain without retaliation. Then they make up lies to write you up. The insurance is way too expensive. They're not worried about patients, only numbers. I guess they forgot how they got where they are. They're in self destruction mode. Stay away from this company, they will ruin people.
they don't care about the employee
provider staffing coordinator (Current Employee), overland park, ksDecember 27, 2014
Pros: helping patients
Cons: knowing this company doesn't care about you
long hours, mandatory OT, no holidays, overworked, very bad management and leadership.
Would not recommend this job until they make more changes in policies, procedures, culture and pay and compensation
Intake and Verifications Coordinator (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSNovember 21, 2014
Pros: working with your peers
Cons: lousy attendance system, no sick days, not willing to work with you if you have a family
I don't like giving bad reviews to anyone but this is the worst company I have ever worked for. I thought it would get better and I stayed 3 years, but it did not.It was always busy, which is good but we were not given the tools (software programs) needed to perform well. There were constant systems down time and we would have to take information on paper.The culture there is horrible. The only thing to look forward to every day was the people I worked with. All of them were very smart, enjoyable people to be around, However, not many lasted. Either they could not believe the company ran the way it did and quit for another job or they would be fired as management here only works with who they want to.I learned a lot, but it was more on my own that I did as there training program was terrible. I was sat with other Representatives for two weeks and then turned loose on my own to sink or swim. Obviously I swam for 3 years.
A micro-managed company with low employee morale
Intake Coordinator (Former Employee), Overland Park, KsOctober 25, 2014
Pros: pros. free parking and free coffee plus a beatiful campus.
Cons: cons. only half hour lunches, health care too costly to afford. if you were literally one minute late, you got points taken off. a sickness was an unexcused. we had no sick time.
Everything at Carecentrix was Micromanaged. We very rarely were told if we did anything well. But we always got called out on every little mistake. It was a job you dreaded going to. Information updates were sent to us via email and often changed as soon as the first draft was sent.

Many of the managers didn't even know how to do the jobs we were expected to do. There was also a high turn over rate there and the pay was mediocre.

The expectations of this job set you up to fail.

I would not recommend this company to anyone looking for a company that you would feel great working for and look forward to working each day. the environment was one of dread an a very high stress level was there as soon as you entered your cubicle.
Enjoy working with different patients daily
Provider Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee), Overland Park, KsOctober 15, 2014
a typical work day for me is about 35 patients with various issues regarding their health. Some patients require simpled items where others may need homecare services as well as dme equipment

I truly love my job, however there is no room for advancing within the company

hardest part of the job would be when of our your patient's pass away
A company continually growing
Provider Operations Coordinator (Current Employee), Hartford, CTSeptember 26, 2014
CareCentrix is a company has constant changes however does not primarily focus on internal growth and training. .
Productive place to work
AR Project Specialist - Lead (Current Employee), Tampa, FloridaSeptember 14, 2014
My department works on complex denials and root causing denials.
Great vision and mission statements
Clinical Director, Client Services (Former Employee), Hartford, CTAugust 29, 2014
I worked from home shortly after I started. I worked with different health plans as a client service director of clinical. I helped solve escalated health plan issues including quality of care problems. I also worked with case managers and discharge planners in different hospitals around the U.S. that were contracted through the health plans to ensure timely and accurate home health care, durable medical equipment and infusions were set up for the patient's discharge.
Productive good environment
Test Manager (Former Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 29, 2014
Learnt lots of management principles
Defect management process
Good
Onsite Coordinator and Support (Former Employee), FloridaJuly 31, 2014
Pros: good
Cons: yes
 Involving in all the Phases of Software Development Life Cycle in Projects.
 Handling Enhancement and Maintenance of the existing Datawarehousing System.
 Taking the ownership of Production Support and Deployment activities of Project Releases.

 Interacting with business users, Other teams on business need to enhance applications.

 Updating daily status report to client and get the feedback to enhance the skill sets.

 Coordinating with QA and Business to complete QA/ UAT Testing and Verifications.
 Working with other teams to fix the issues related in our scope.

 End to End leadership on tickets to accomplish till deployment and verifications in Production.

 Documenting all the activities which can be utilized in case of need.
Treats employees like they are disposable...
Collector (Former Employee), Tampa, FlJuly 27, 2014
Pros: free coffee, tea, and hot cocoa.
Cons: no training - no help
Granted I was "only a temp" on a long term assignment, but I received no training at all! I was assigned to a grouchy, verbally abusive woman. I was expected to know everything and not ask questions. I asked to use her manual to learn info on how to do the job, I was told I didn't need it, After the first tongue-lashing, several employees came to check on me, apologizing for her bad behavior. My assignment ended after I reported this abuse to the temp agency.
Would never work for this company again!!!
Provider Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSJuly 23, 2014
Pros: no pros
Cons: want to write people up for doing there job. i know doesn't make since.
They are not a very good company to work for. They over work people and never have enough staff. The management needs to be looked into. This is the only job that I have had in my whole that has an extremely high turnover rate which is do to the management. They hire people in management that have no knowledge of the company which doesn't make since. You can't go to a supervisor and ask questions because they do not have the answers. It really doesn't make since to hire upper management from outside of the company.
Healthcare Management Company for Cigna and Great West
Intake, verifications and clinical review nurse (Current Employee), Overland Park, KSJune 29, 2014
CareCentrix passionately focuses on home health solutions and ensuring that patients receive the quality care they need, surrounded by loved ones, in the comfort of their homes.
I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy
Provider Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSJune 24, 2014
Pros: co workers are your support
Cons: too long of a list! there is nothing good about this company
This is the most unprofessional place I've ever worked. Middle management is comprised of a group of women who are incompetent and have no managerial skills.

The workload is overwhelming and impossible to manage while still providing quality care to patients. Employees never work a standard 8 hour shift as it is impossible to do your work in that amount of time. Time cards have been illegally altered, PTO is a joke, expect to be written up for missing work due to illness and don't anticipate help from your supervisors.

Run away quickly from this place.
Not the employer for a long term position
Utilization Review RN (Current Employee), Overland Park, KSJune 14, 2014
Pros: generous paid time off
Cons: not able to get time off approved by supervision
Very stressful, negative job environment. Great co workers, but very little support from management.Constant system problems and updates that do not appear to be well thought out.

1 2 3 4

About CareCentrix

We improve patients’ lives by delivering innovative home health solutions that produce better outcomes and reduce overall – Read more

CareCentrix Salaries