CareCentrix Employee Reviews

Stressful
Staffing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSAugust 16, 2017
Stressful, Poor Management, Wring out employees with little compensation. Management can not stand up to their own standards. Don't give you the tools to be successful, however still expect and make you accountable for results/KPI they are looking for .
Horrible Management
Data Entry Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTAugust 11, 2017
I was a temp there for a few months and I had close to no help at all from my assigned manager. She made it an effort to make my days there horrible and never reached out to assist me when I needed it. Needless to say, I was terminated from there. It was a chore to go to work there everyday and unbearable because I never got the help I neede to insure I did my job properly and effectively.
Productive and stressful
Patient Referral Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSAugust 2, 2017
Typical day at work is very stressful. What you learn is how important it is to meet the patiernt needs. The hardest part was negotiating rates to the provider and then getting them to go out to the patient home once the patient was release from the hospital. Then fun or pleaseing part about the job was when you where able to hear the patient voice to konw that someone will attend there home to address there needs.
Pros
Hour lunch
Cons
Its over
Flat out horrible
Claims Processor (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTAugust 2, 2017
I worked in the RCM department for Horizon. Management and Team lead is horrible!!!!!!!!! They're just extremely rude and mean, like it's cool to them. It's very strange.. You would think the manager would know stuff, but you're wrong! Too much gossip within the team and on the floor, every second you turn around someone is whispering.. Thankful I got out when I did!
Customer Service Intake
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTJuly 31, 2017
Care Centrix is the most unprofessional company I have ever worked for. The micromanagement is unbearable. They have leads who walk the floor all day and are supposed to offer assistance but instead the just monitor how long you've gone to the bathroom or how many minutes you had a customer on hold while you document the account. It's RIDICULOUS!!!

The training isn't suited to prepare you for the actual position. Its a guinea pig program until they can get something in place that actually works. You spend a month in training just to find out you have to be trained over again.

The amount of work that you have to do and the stress you have to endure along with the amount nof knowledge you need to do this job just doesn't match the pay. You would be better off going to Walmart because you will get paid the same amount.

My advice is to STAY AWAY from this place.
Pros
Located downtown
Cons
everything else
workplace culture
Clinical Reviewer - Team Lead (Former Employee) –  East Hartford, CTJuly 27, 2017
During my employment the culture was not conducive to a pleasant, support working environment. Certainly things may have changed as I worked there several years ago.
Call center Mrg
Customer Solutions Expert I - Phone Intake (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTJuly 25, 2017
I loved my job and my supervisor. But, when it came to the Manager his way of doing things was not very professional. If you did your job and was head strong you will not get far in the company. I did learn a lot when it came to insurance and DME and THH services which was provided with in network providers within several major insurance companies. And making a difference in the client longevity of life at home.
Pros
supervisor and lead staff excellent
Cons
Manager and his unethicial ways of conducting business
CareCentrix
Patient Referral Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJuly 22, 2017
Unfortunately, I was not at CareCentrix for very long as I had a family emergency that required I leave the state for an extended period of time. The staff was professional and friendly.
Pros
Knowing you were helping others
Cons
Supervisors were weak
continuous changing game
Clinical Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  East Hartford, CTJuly 19, 2017
I enjoyed my position in the wound care department. It enabled me to further my knowledge in the medical field. I learned a lot from the professionals around me, and i was always able to ask questions without feeling uneasy. The staff around me were mostly medical professionals, who didnt make me feel like any less of a person, because I had no "license".
Unfortunately, this company chose to put stern, unhappy people in charge, and these people broke you down, and spit you out.
Experience
PROVIDER SERVICE ADVOCATE (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTJuly 9, 2017
I gained a lot of experience. I am thankful for the great co-workers I met however a typical day in this company was very stressful. Management is horrible, lacks organization and professionalism.The CEO tries to establish a workplace culture that is very motivating however there is too much favoritism and workplace discrimination for some departments.
Tooooo much micromanagement
Customer service for billing + collection (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 6, 2017
You would think that with a company that makes so much money will have a good product to pull up the Patient/Customers information but they don't. It's so outdated. Last time they updated their system was on 2009...
Pros
The pay was great and they only offer day shifts.
Cons
The benefits are expensive and their product to pull up the patient is outdated.
At home health care
Traditional Home Health Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 27, 2017
Communicating with providers for Home Health Care and durable medical equipment services to members. Doctor offices will call in for patients who need services at home.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Micromanaged
Does not care for physically abused women
Customer solutions expert (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 23, 2017
Carecentrix does not care for anyone. This company fires employees with no reguard for any reason. Many customers complain of thier service . they are very mean inconciderate staff
Cons
No life work balance
Stay Away
Analyst - Provider Management (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 20, 2017
Simply put, stay away. No work life balance. Terrible management. Working in the provider management department you will have to work long hours that extend into the night and you will also have to work weekends, with no over time or compensation. Company has poor culture where it is normal to work even on your PTO. Employees are not valued.
Pros
Literally nothing
Unstructured organization. Several management turnover
Operations, Call Center - Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTJune 14, 2017
Unstructured organization. A typical work day was like, let's try this or let's try that, if this doesn't work.
Several management turnover. Manager doesn't have experience in Operations, therefore the support needed to the supervisors, team leaders and associates aren't really available.
Pros
Workers are extremely knowledgeable.
Cons
Manager doesn't have experience in managing a organization in operations.
Don't plan to make this your career
Customer Solutions Expert (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTJune 5, 2017
Horrible environment to work in. Managers don't know what they are talking about, leads and supervisiors are also lost but constantly pushing new demands that make no sense. I stayed for a year just because it was the first place that offered me employment. Moved on to better the first chance I got. Very poor work environment, no ethics or morales all around.
Pros
Casual dress code
Cons
Everything else
Cool workplace
Customer Solutions Expert I (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJune 1, 2017
Hardest part of the job are the constant changes.
The managers are the coolest around.
They buy you food when they make you do mandatory OT.
They do offer OT
Think twice
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTMay 26, 2017
BEWARE. ....Alot of micro management. Go to work on time take your lunch on time and come back on time. No leeway u will get fired. No good to work for. You are in jail work8ng for this place.
competitive must adap to change
Customer solutions (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 25, 2017
Dealing with clients in the health care system can be stressful and overwhelming. Must be able to use multiple systems and provide excellent customer service to mitigate potential complaints.
company
Customer Solutions Exper 1 (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 25, 2017
These people show so much favoritism management is unethical they do not know their jobs. Once you give a notice that your leaving you can kiss your job goodbye they will do anything to get you out the door. Not enough pay for the stress you endure
Pros
Pay
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CareCentrix. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6