CareCloud

CareCloud Employer Reviews

Company with a lot of potential, and room for improvement, as any other startup of its type
Senior Database Developer/Admin | BI Engineer (Current Employee), Miami, FLJanuary 7, 2014
On a day-to-day basis, as a DB Developer/Administrator | BI Engineer/Architect, I split my time between
1) operational duties: supporting development and production database environments -10+ physical DB servers); supporting BI/Analytics team (DW/OLAP servers and DB development and administration; ETL development; Reports development.
2) supporting – more... a new "Platform" team, in a role of DB Engineer/Jr. Data Architect: scaling up/migrating current multi-tenant, client-server OLTP-OLAP DB environments into a new SOA-based infrastructure. – less
good environment, bad people
Remittance Poster (Current Employee), Miami, FLJuly 12, 2013
Certain departments act like its high school, too much gossip, and actual BULLYING goes on. Management doesn't do much about it either. I left because of the environment in my dept. Girls were nasty and nobody cared.

About CareCloud

CareCloud is comprised of experts from across industries focusing on one goal: to revolutionize the healthcare experience. From – Read more