CareCloud Employee Reviews in United States

CareCloud
Enterprise Client Manager (Former Employee) –  RemoteApril 8, 2016
As a remote Enterprise Client Manager, any given week could consist of travel to client sites for meetings, training, go-lives etc. A week of non-travel would consist of report analysis, playbooks, conference calls with clients, internal team, monthly business reports, heavy emails and system documentation. The most challenging thing a remote employee has is not having the ability to go to someone's desk when you need something urgent for a client. The most enjoyable part of the job is moving the needle on key performance indicators and client satisfaction of the product and services being provided. Also, having that FaceTime with team members and clients.
Working for a young company teaches you to dig deep into the areas of determination, dedication, problem solving and creativity.
Pros
Vast Product Growth
Cons
Robust stream of clients vs Client Managers
Great Team experience
Senior Client Manager (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 11, 2015
Best team work culture, but excessive work load. Management tends to be flexible with employees when needed.

I learned to work under pressure and to work as a true team member.
Young Company Maturing and Loving It!
Support (Current Employee) –  MiamiSeptember 4, 2015
Work is fast paced, which is what I like! No time to stagnate. Learning all day long, and on multiple fronts. Colleagues are of the right caliber and the environment is making it so that employees who are selfish and not interested in contributing are not remaining. The company is honoring its commitment to the product and holding all accountable for superior performance. If you want to be in a mature yet fun environment this is the place to be. Favorite part of my day---assisting our clients and facilitating the use of our product. Hardest part of my job is that I do not want it to end. I know nowadays the expectation is to move around every 3-5 years, but I want to stay committed to a company as it is emotionally exhausting to move around from job to job. No job is easy and no work is without its pains, but the new leadership has made it clear-competence and commitment are rewarded and politics will not be allowed to overtake a fabulous product and a young company that has nowhere to go but up! You want to work and be a part of something meaningful--apply. You want it easy and to just take and think of you, forget about it.
Pros
Opportunity to learn and develop.
Innovative, Rapidly Evolving Tech Company
Sales & Marketing (Current Employee) –  MiamiSeptember 20, 2015
CareCloud is a tech startup turned growing company located in Miami. Great company culture, fun place to work, and constantly changing in a lot of ways.
Pros
Unlimited PTO
Cons
loud office
Company with a lot of potential, and room for improvement, as any other startup of its type
Senior Database Developer/Admin | BI Engineer (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 7, 2014
On a day-to-day basis, as a DB Developer/Administrator | BI Engineer/Architect, I split my time between
1) operational duties: supporting development and production database environments -10+ physical DB servers); supporting BI/Analytics team (DW/OLAP servers and DB development and administration; ETL development; Reports development.
2) supporting a new "Platform" team, in a role of DB Engineer/Jr. Data Architect: scaling up/migrating current multi-tenant, client-server OLTP-OLAP DB environments into a new SOA-based infrastructure.
good environment, bad people
Remittance Poster (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 12, 2013
Certain departments act like its high school, too much gossip, and actual BULLYING goes on. Management doesn't do much about it either. I left because of the environment in my dept. Girls were nasty and nobody cared.
It's a fun place to work
QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 28, 2014
As I thrive to learn always in life, I always enjoy working in different type of environment. This is was a great experience working here. Great team and good team leaders.