CareCore National

CareCore National Employer Reviews

You will meet nice people working here
Claims Examiner I (Former Employee), Bluffton, SCJuly 11, 2014
A typical day at work would consist of completing daily tasks as assigned
Productive place
Clinical Decision Specialist (Former Employee), Bluffton, SCApril 7, 2014
Pros: always busy, constant work flow
Cons: time off
high phone queue, always something to be done, constant work, providing customer service.
If they call and say you got the job; Do NOT be exited.
Clinical Decision support (Former Employee), SCMarch 7, 2014
Pros: possible work at home. if you can't work at home; there are no pros
Cons: terrible in every aspect
In my career, this is probably the worst work experience. Poor, degrading, disrespectful, incompetent management.
You can work like a dog but this is not good enough. Beware their audits are petty, not fairly graded; and they will take your money if you don't achieve their fixed high scores. The scores make no sense. It is all just away to take your – more... money, really.

Beware of working here, if you have a few job offers : Do NOT take this one. I will tell you right now, this one is the wrong place to work.
Turnover in ALL areas of the company is high. Very high.

If you have a family ;steer clear ; move on. There are better places to work. – less
Its a job!!
Non Clinical Agent (Current Employee), Bluffton, SCMarch 4, 2014
Pros: dress down days on thursday, weekday job only
Cons: short breaks, no sick days
I work in a business environment in a call center where Im a inbound Customer Service representatives. I receive about 90-120 calls a day.I work from Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.Every weekend we are off. I really like my hours and certain holidays off.Call center can be very streeful because your are constantly on the phone from – more... the time you clock in until time to go home. We have a 30 minutes lunch break and two 15 min break throughout the day.Working for a call center you face different challenges each and every day.Management can be unprofessional at time. My co workers we hardly have time to chat unless when on our breaks.The hardest part is taking responsibility and handing difficult calls without calling a supervisor for each and everything.The most enjoyable thing i like about my job is Monday throurgh Friday and every weekend off. – less
Medical based call center
Non-Clinical Team Lead (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COFebruary 27, 2014
I enjoyed working here when the company first came to Colorado Springs. I only left because they did not provide affordable health coverage for my family.
Horrible organization
PSW (Former Employee), TorontoFebruary 19, 2014
Especially here in Toronto Centre where the desk/receptionist dont have what is customer service, very tactless how much more the management. They should replace here as soon as possible.
productive
Intake Specialist (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COFebruary 16, 2014
Pros: benefits, breaks, etc.
Cons: n/a
fast paced and productive
I learned a lot of medical terminology in my experience there
management was professional as were the co-workers
i wouldnt say there were any hard parts
I enjoyed the whole experience
Worse Job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Beaufort, SCFebruary 10, 2014
Pros: helping callers
Cons: short breaks, lack of manager support
At CareCore it wasn't about the employees or their clients, it was all about the number of calls and how quick you got them off the phone. You took calls all day one right after the other with and alloted amount of time allowed for bathroom breaks, you were allowed two 15 minute breaks and a 30 minute lunch break. If you needed help with a call the – more... managers just ignored you and brushed you and the client off.
The hardest part of the job was the fact that no matter how good you did it was never good enough, and the best part was helping my clients. – less
Great possibilities
Corporate Trainer (Current Employee), Bluffton, SCJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: creative freedom
Cons: health insurance isn't the best
As a trainer for new hires, I am able to build strong connections with incoming staff. I love being a trainer and working in the healthcare industry is very rewarding.
HORRIBLE
clinical decision (Former Employee), bluffton, scJanuary 23, 2014
Never ever work for this company. I had the best talk times, audits and took the most calls and was never recognized for my hard work. I had to take time off for maternity leave and it horrific coming back to work! never ever work this company it is a call center and all it is repetitive. You get yelled at constantly because if you are not clinical – more... you have to tell these people their claims are denied when in reality you have no business doing so. – less
Run away!
CR (Former Employee), SCJanuary 20, 2014
Cons: payroll errors and delays are chronic, no respect for your family life and do not uphold employee agreements
Horrible! Problem areas include chronic paycheck errors, violations of employment agreement and micro-management.
Great workplace into the medical world
Claims Research Representative (Current Employee), Bluffton, SCJanuary 19, 2014
Pros: pay, coworkers
Cons: healthcare, short breaks
This is a job for advancement. There are many different departments at this job. I work on the phones 8 hours a day researching claims information for providers in the Claims dept. This job allows you to learn new programs, however, most specific for this job only. Management is okay. The department I am in though, seems to be hard to get out of. Very – more... limited staff in this dept, however not much advancement here. Other dept's, I would recommend. More job advancement there. Hardest part of the job is trying to talk to frustrated, angry providers/members/HP's. Greatest part about the job, I would say is the pay. – less
Manangment makes sure that you are aware that you are easily replacable
Clinical Reviewer (Former Employee), Bluffton, SCJanuary 14, 2014
Cons: alot
Not the best place to work. There are some great people employed within the company, but overall lack of moral is a major downfall for this company.
Call Center with Call Center Management Mentality
Clinical Decision Support Specialist (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: it is a job where few exist. advancement is possible if you can tolerate the company long enough.
Cons: this is a call-center
In my opinion, the individual does not matter @ CareCore National. It is your typical call center which is purely results driven and they practice micro-management to the inth degree. As an example, individuals are given sick time however you are punished if you use it.

Employees are treated as a renewable resource and turnover is extremely high. There – more... is NO individual respect – less
Great Job to learn from.
Intake and customer service rep (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COOctober 28, 2013
Was provided a lot of knowledge on MRI,PET, and CT scans. Talked to very nice customers.
This company should be your absolute last choice to work for!!!!
Clinical Decision Support Representative (Current Employee), Bluffton, SCOctober 9, 2013
Pros: work from home
Cons: management sucks, not many opportunities for advancement, schedules, just everything
I've been with the company for almost 2 years and by far this is the worst company I've ever worked for. I'm only here because I can't find anything else that pays as well as they do, but I am at the point that I would settle for a pay decrease...anything to get out of this hell hole. Your schedules are picked for you, you can request a schedule change – more... but the waiting list is extremely long. They tell you when to go to break (15min) and when to go to lunch (30min) and you only have 10 min to go to the restroom a day. They have a point system in which you accumulate points once you go over on your breaks, are late to work, leave work early, or call out from work. Once you accumulate 15 points you are fired. You only have 4 sick days for the entire year, once you use the 4 days you accumulate 4 points per call out. Most of the management in my department sucks. They have their "picks" of their favorite agents and they receive better treatment than the rest of the agents. It's hard to get help from management when needed and they belittle some of the agents. The opportunity for advancement only comes around every few months, and of course everybody applies for the same position therefore your chance for advancement are few and far between. We also have audits every week and they want you to have at least a 90% or better overall. We take about 70-100 calls daily and they expect your talk time average to be 3-4 minutes. I can go on and on about this place just know this company sucks, the turnover rate is extremely high, and it is very stressful! The only positive thing about this job is that I work from home! – less
It was a very proffesional company with 0 tolerance for anything
Escalation Specialist (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COOctober 8, 2013
Pros: good pay
Cons: short breaks
I loved Carecore I just had to get knee surgery and had to quit.
AWESOME
Data Intake Coordinator/Customer Service/CDS Agent (Former Employee), Bluffton, SCSeptember 25, 2013
Pros: no experience needed to start a wonderful career
I want to think CareCore National for allowing me to come aboard and develop an career based employment opportunity, I enjoyed my time there and I loved the rapid growth of success that is provided.
Intake Coordinator
Intake coordinator (Former Employee), Bluffton, SCSeptember 9, 2013
Pros: the pay and my co workers
Cons: no second chance call times audit scores
Carecore pays wonderful but they have a real bad point system that is horrible to people life. They do not give u a second chance they will fire you on the spot no matter if you are a good agent or not. They need change some of their rules only thing I loved was my supervisor and my team.
Productive workplace
SENIOR Customer service agent (Former Employee), Bluffton, SCSeptember 4, 2013
My shift started from 8 am until 4:30 pm, during that time I was always active. Your schedule was already made for you, most of the time I would send faxes to doctors offices, handle pre-authorization requests, answer phone calls, call docotor's offices, and train other agents to be come efficient in the company. I learned how to deal with frustrations – more... and how to handle complicated situations. For example answering the phone can be stressful, you may not always get a happy caller, most of them were rude. I felt my manager was inconsiderate and uncaring about her employees, but she was one to make sure the company was ran correctly. My co-workers were great and very encouraging and always came to me for questions and help. I dont feel like my job was hard, it was all very natural to me. The most enjoyable part of my job was being around others and helping them grow in the company! – less

1 2 3

About CareCore National

Since 1994, CareCore National has provided comprehensive, customized programs to health plan clients that seek to manage appropriate – Read more