Career Advantage

Career Advantage Employer Reviews

fun work place
Laborer (Former Employee), New Castle, PANovember 27, 2013
laborer
how to tag lumber,n mix concreate
job placement was good
Enjoyed opperating a forklift
Laborer (Former Employee), Warren, OHSeptember 10, 2012
Cons: its a temp agancy that is only in there for their interests
Get to work then get on the forklift to bring in rubber that had to be mixed to the mixer. Get off the forklift go geet a cart put it at the end of a conveyor belt stand beside the belt at a table stack the pieces of cut rubber and stack them on a table. On days we had low productivity opperate a press mold that the rubber pieces went into and when – more... the mold came out sepperate the pieces. Then that assignment ended then they stuck me in a factory inspecting rear seats that went into the chevy cruze. Did that for 8 hours long all night long.
Managment was not all that great. They would only put people into temperary positions that would end in a month or two.
While i was working in the rubber factory all my co-workers were Mexican or Amish. The night shift manager was the only one that was not Mexican or Amish. I dont have a problem working with Mexicans or Amish its just that we had a hard time communicating to eachother. I got along with the two guys i worked with but the assingment ended. At the seat factory i got along with everyone i worked with.
The hardest part of the job at the rubber factory was the language barier. The hardest part working in the seat factory was standing in a small space.
The best part about the job at the rubber factory was we could listen to the radio. The best part about the seat factory was the people i worked with. – less

Career Advantage Photos