Career Connections

Career Connections Employer Reviews

Productive and fun work place with a relaxed atmosphere
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee), Waverly, IowaJune 18, 2014
A typical day at work involves clicking away on the computer and a phone to your ear. It is busy but laid back. The goal at the end of the day is to secure job candidates for client employers and helping improve the lives of others and assist in the productivity of our client employers.
Great JOb
Customer (Former Employee), Norcross,GeorgiaApril 28, 2014
primary responsibilities include: answering and responding to inbound calls/emails in a timely and professional manner, properly documenting those interactions in the appropriate tracking system, escalating issues that cannot be resolved in a timely manner, sustain currency of work instructions and related process changes.
•Maintains and updates records – more... and tracking databases. Alerts management to recurring problems and patterns of problems.
• Resolves technical problems and answers queries by telephone in support of internal and/or outside customer computer hardware, software, network, and telecommunications systems.
•Diagnoses, identifies, isolates and analyzes problems utilizing historical database records. May route calls to product line specialists.
•Provides technical support as required in data management, document control, computer support, project control, and other related areas. – less
n/a
Staff support/Crew leader (Former Employee), Spokane, WAFebruary 2, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
I really enjoyed working there. I just thought that I couldn't still do the job properly in my condition.
ok environment
Technical Support Sales Agent (Former Employee), Norcross gaJuly 8, 2013
not a good company never sure almost like temp service
3795 Data Drive
Norcross Ga 30092
Temp Agency that I have had successful assignments
Administratiave Assistant/Customer Service (Current Employee), Nashua, NHJanuary 31, 2013
Cons: lack of benefits such as sick days.
I have used this Agency for many years with success. They have represented me well and provided good information on possible assignments. Assignments have been well represented and researched. I feel this agency is looking for my best interests.
All Day Friendly Environment
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Teaneck, NJJune 2, 2012
Pros: fragrance testers to take home
Cons: chasing down approvals
Very diverse
I learned to wear many hats.
Management was approachable
Co-workers were supportive
Hardest part of the job was IT support getting back to me 2-3 days later.
Most enjoyable part of the job was the odors of the fragrances manufactured on site.
work at a quality place
Grinder/Deburrer (Former Employee), Monticello, MNMay 29, 2012
Pros: great pay and people
Cons: not able to listen to music.
I liked working with Career Connections. The job that Career connections put me with was great. I just wish that they didn't run out of work.
Poor
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), IBM LOCATIONMay 9, 2012
Pros: tech support
Cons: everything, location, advancement, compensation
inbound calls doing tech support for Apple iPhones and iPads, iPods, they treat employees really horribly. No benefits or competitive salary
productive good atmosphere
Temporary Advance Typist/Word Processor (WV-DHHR) (Former Employee), Charleston, WVApril 25, 2012
great work atmosphere
everyone worked well together
there was always work to do
Career Connections
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONNovember 9, 2012
Pros: free information on job searching
Cons: not enough hours and not so great pay
A good place to work when you are trying to gain recent experience and knowledge.
I have learned alot about the different positions that are out in the city, and there are many titles for the same position.
You can gain alot of knowledge on how to conduct your own job search by asking questions.