Career Connections Employee Reviews in United States

Great temporary employment to help me network and find opportunities after graduation.
Career Peer Educator PLU (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WAFebruary 23, 2016
A typical day at work consists of taking inventory of office supplies and making any necessary orders, meeting with students and staff in one-on-one meetings to go over ways to build and enhance their professional portfolio. Resume edits, cover letter tutorials, simulate mock interviews, discuss dressing attire and self advertisement.

I learned to work with a diverse range of people with varying backgrounds, building my communication skills and flexibility as well as being adaptable in conveying and utilizing services with those I have met to ensure they have a positive experience.

The best part about this job is learning and growing every time I meet with staff and students about how to personalize themselves into their professional portfolio and make that appealing and employable to employers. Helping people feel good and confident in approaching job searches with the materials we have work on building together.

My co-workers are fantastic, cohesive and efficient collective. When we need extra help with work related projects such as advertisements or event promotions we can reach out and connect with each other for support.
Productive Work Day
Truck Driver Assisant (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYMay 16, 2016
A typical day at work is waking up early mornings and getting your body ready to lift, pull and push things most of the day.
Not good
Product Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAApril 15, 2016
This companies management staff was very unprofessional and poorly structured. They had the most complaints because they could not keep up and accurate process the payroll.
Temp Agency that I have had successful assignments
Administratiave Assistant/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Nashua, NHJanuary 31, 2013
I have used this Agency for many years with success. They have represented me well and provided good information on possible assignments. Assignments have been well represented and researched. I feel this agency is looking for my best interests.
Cons
lack of benefits such as sick days.
Poor
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  IBM LOCATIONMay 9, 2012
inbound calls doing tech support for Apple iPhones and iPads, iPods, they treat employees really horribly. No benefits or competitive salary
Pros
tech support
Cons
everything, location, advancement, compensation
Great JOb
Customer (Former Employee) –  Norcross,GeorgiaApril 28, 2014
primary responsibilities include: answering and responding to inbound calls/emails in a timely and professional manner, properly documenting those interactions in the appropriate tracking system, escalating issues that cannot be resolved in a timely manner, sustain currency of work instructions and related process changes.
•Maintains and updates records and tracking databases. Alerts management to recurring problems and patterns of problems.
• Resolves technical problems and answers queries by telephone in support of internal and/or outside customer computer hardware, software, network, and telecommunications systems.
•Diagnoses, identifies, isolates and analyzes problems utilizing historical database records. May route calls to product line specialists.
•Provides technical support as required in data management, document control, computer support, project control, and other related areas.
Staffing Specialist Role
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Bremerton, WAFebruary 10, 2014
Responsibilities: Meet staffing goals in a timely efficient manner.Screen and identify qualified applicants for position. Organize testing for all applicants. Conduct daily phone interviews and full-screen face to face interviews with applicants. Communicate with hiring manager and management team. Participate in job fairs and networking events in the community Verify employment qualifications which include background checks Handle general HR duties, completion of I-9 and verifying all legal documents are completed.Hold weekly orientation for selected applicants: Which includes powerpoint presentation, facility tours and completion of new hire paperwork
All Day Friendly Environment
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Teaneck, NJJune 2, 2012
Very diverse
I learned to wear many hats.
Management was approachable
Co-workers were supportive
Hardest part of the job was IT support getting back to me 2-3 days later.
Most enjoyable part of the job was the odors of the fragrances manufactured on site.
Pros
fragrance testers to take home
Cons
chasing down approvals
work at a quality place
Grinder/Deburrer (Former Employee) –  Monticello, MNMay 29, 2012
I liked working with Career Connections. The job that Career connections put me with was great. I just wish that they didn't run out of work.
Pros
great pay and people
Cons
not able to listen to music.
Great work
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Athens, OHAugust 11, 2014
Print doctor’s schedules for the next appointment day
Pull patient charts appropriate to doctor’s schedule
File patient charts
Pros
great place to work
Cons
no job security
Productive and fun work place with a relaxed atmosphere
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Waverly, IowaJune 18, 2014
A typical day at work involves clicking away on the computer and a phone to your ear. It is busy but laid back. The goal at the end of the day is to secure job candidates for client employers and helping improve the lives of others and assist in the productivity of our client employers.
ok environment
Technical Support Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Norcross gaJuly 8, 2013
not a good company never sure almost like temp service
3795 Data Drive
Norcross Ga 30092
productive good atmosphere
Temporary Advance Typist/Word Processor (WV-DHHR) (Former Employee) –  Charleston, WVApril 25, 2012
great work atmosphere
everyone worked well together
there was always work to do
Staff support/Crew leader (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAFebruary 2, 2014
I really enjoyed working there. I just thought that I couldn't still do the job properly in my condition.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a