Career Development Group

Career Development Group Employer Reviews

A Day In The Life...
Marketing Executive III (Current Employee), Saint Augustine, FLOctober 16, 2012
Pros: dealing with customers and clients
Cons: non that i can think of or remember
On any given day working for myself I would have to start out by getting my children ready & off to school. Then I would start by making my call-backs to my potential clients in waiting either via phone, preferred method, or by e-mail. After that was done & I completed all of my morning training and conference calls I would then move on to my To Be Called list of potential clients to set up meetings for the following 2 days. In between this basic outline of my day it was common have something unexpected happen. As an independent contractor this/these thing(s) must be dealt with ASAP in order to keep on track. My company had over 400+ products & many different packages for purchase so in order to increase my business I HAD to know everything by heart to exude my confidence to my potential clients. I'm not sure if I truly had a 'hardest part of my day'... I did what I had to do and never wasted time complaining about what did not go my way or go as expected. The most enjoyable part of my job? I've always loved dealing with customers and clients or potentials thereof; I have over 20+ years in dealing with customers on various plateau's of service. I have under my proverbial belt phone, email and face to face experience with customers and clients alike. I am great at organization, efficiency and proficiency.