Drupal Developer for Top Government Contracting Firm!
Location: Dulles Corridor
Type: Full-time W2 with Benefits
Salary Range: Open (Depending on Experience)
Are you looking to work at a highly regarded firm well known in the Government Drupal community? Would you like to work with a team to create compelling and cutting-edge websites and web applications for the United States Government?
Our client develops and operated some of the most widely trafficked government Drupal sites in the world and are looking to expand their highly talented team!
- Turning design and user interface mockups into functional websites
- Custom programming and web application development
- Troubleshooting of existing client sites
- Contributing ideas and efforts toward internal projects and working as part of a team to find solutions to various problems (i.e. development platforms, documentation, etc.)
- 2+ years of Drupal programming experience
- Proficient in Drupal, including custom module development, key contributed modules and the core API, CCK, Views
- Proficient in PHP, ideally within a GNU/Linux, Apache, MySQL environment.
- Proficient in SQL, relational databases and MySQL; skill with tools like phpMyAdmin and the mysql CLI
- Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites
- Hand-coding HTML and tableless CSS is preferred
- Sound knowledge of using templates to theme components
- Experience integrating free software and third party applications into existing systems
- The ability to work within existing infrastructures
- Ability to work as part of a team, understanding problems from another team member’s perspective, and, when necessary, go above and beyond the job description to work towards a broader team goal
- Independence, willingness to learn and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle a face-paced work environment, deadlines and new challenges
- Ability to communicate and work well with others
- Ability to deliver on time and on budget
Education and Training:
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related field required.
- Group Medical, Dental and Vision
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Life Insurance – Company Paid
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- Education Reimbursement Plan
- Employee Training – Company Paid
- Home Internet Service Reimbursement
Interviews begin next week after Thanksgiving! Apply today!
About Career Elites
You've worked this hard to get where you are now. Here at Career Elites, we work diligently to understand your career goals and aspirations, and then search with these ideas in mind to provide you with the perfect career.
Career Elites is the premier resource for select IT opportunities throughout the DC metro area. Providing staffing and consulting solutions in this market requires mastery of industry fundamentals, a comprehensive understanding of client and candidate perspectives, and the vision to be the best. These integral components, accompanied by an unbridled and unrelenting effort, comprise the way we achieve success.
Consistently rated by candidates as the most pleasant and engaging recruiting firm they have worked with, our recruiters strive to provide individually-tailored career advice and quality staffing services. Our portfolio of reputable clients in private venture, federal, non-profit, energy technology, and professional services, attest to how Career Elites consistently provides quality talent in an efficient and economical manner.
Let Career Elites help you find the career of your dreams.