Career Group Employee Reviews

very professional envoroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Culver City, CAApril 19, 2017
The Company does a good job communicating about changes or decisions that affect employees.
I am able to contact Senior Management as needed.
Managers communicate a clear sense of direction for my organization
I can get the information I need to do my job
I am satisfied with the information I receive from Management on what's going on in the Company
Please indicate the extent to which you are kept informed about matters that affect you
Not responsible enough
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  West Springfield, MAFebruary 14, 2017
No one writes information down when called, no one communicates with each other, leaving employees clueless and in trouble for no reason, and they provide transportation, which is great. $30 a week is a downer, the drivers aren't reliable. They have a list of the employee's numbers so if you're not outside, they'll leave without calling you to let you know their outside. Called the office, they called back to say its not there responsibility to call. Then why have employee numbers on a clipboard upfront? Place is a total mess with the transportation.
Pros
N/a
Cons
a lot
Productive and great workplace
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CADecember 28, 2015
Provided support in a placement agency specializing in administrative positions in all industries of the market. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with the multiple personalities and when a candidate is placed with a new employer.
Experimental and easy going workplace with espresso machine
Receptionst (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles CAOctober 19, 2015
Fun, Easygoing work environment. Steady paced work flow, with state of the art kitchen. open door policy with reasonable management. overall great company that's always concerned about how your'e feeling.
Contract Office Group - Learned Alot
Project Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAMarch 3, 2015
I enjoyed with at Contract Office Group, I work another employee who has become my life long friend. We work together on the Schwab account. I learned alot from his and I think we worked will together.
Pros
Great Working environment
Cons
Managment
challenging work
Freelance Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 26, 2015
worked for diverse companies, once i was trusted i was left pretty independent. work hard and get treated right. it is simple.
collections
Collection Specialist (Temporary) (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 19, 2014
Made over 100 calls a day to people who bills, how to talk to people that have outstanding balances, management was great so was my co workers, the hardest part of the job was to be able to deal with people who are having a hard time to pay their bills, what i enjoyed the most was the many people i made good lastings realtionships with.
Pros
half of a day on fridays, free coffee
Cons
short term employment
Productive, Informative, and Hard
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Century City, CANovember 4, 2014
I work for different offices throughout the Los Angeles area.
I answer phones, file paperwork, and handle documents.
I learn about the office environment from the local Los Angeles offices.
The hardest part of the job in learning how each office operates.
Pros
Working for different offices
Cons
Not knowing if you will get a new employer the next day
Needs Improvment
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 8, 2014
Typical Corporate Retail company needs to work on developing and training their staff. High turn over.
Great recruiting agency
Performance Measurement and Reporting Contractor (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 19, 2014
Currently working at Dodge & Cox Investment Managers. Great place to work, lovely people, easy to work with.
Recruiting Company that helped me find jobs.
Showroom Assistant - Staff USA (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 29, 2013
I received an opportunity to be a showroom assistant at Staff USA. It was a pleasure working for them. They were really nice.
Productive & Rewarding Firm
Executive/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 22, 2013
What I've grown an affinity for in serving as an Administrative Assistant at Career Group Inc. is getting to an assignment, being introduced to the client and rolling my sleeves up to welcome a productive work day. The satisfaction of knowing that the client is well pleased with what we accomplished together is very rewarding and motivates me to succeed, whether the assignment is for a day or weeks on end.
Pros
Meeting new challenges in diverse corporate settings.
Cons
Desiring job stability.
Fun workplace and good contact with the customers.
Bilingual Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAApril 24, 2013
Answer the phones.
Different culture from the customers and languages.
Good management
Nices co-workers, different cultures.
When is a busy traffic on the phone.
Talk with the people and give to them the best service.
I liked very much this company.
Pros
free drink.
Cons
shrt breakes.
fun work place with outgoing people
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Century City, CAAugust 1, 2012
Responded to customers' requests via telephone email or mail, using computer or fax when necessary.
Had knowledge of product line, prices, delivery time, drop ship items, various marketing promotional services, and similar data, as required.
Prepared and forward preliminary paperwork to Returns and Replacements on problem orders and gifts not received.
Pros
near the beach
Cons
sitting for long period of time
They consistently found me temp jobs when I needed to earn money!
ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT TEMP (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 21, 2012
I worked for a variety of different companies through them and when I visited their office initially (before they sent me out on assignments) I was impressed with their professionalism and willingness to work with me. I learned how to adapt to new work environments quickly and deal with different types of people (professions). The hardest part was knowing that the jobs were only temporary, therefore not stable. I can say that I enjoyed the variety of work environments I was placed in.