· DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU HAVE LEGAL EXPERIENCE WORKING FOR A PARTNER
Manage the practice of the President/Managing Partner
· Provide senior partner-level, C-Level Executive support i.e. calendaring, call logs, gatekeeping, interacting with clients, etc.
· Assist with overflow and special projects and contribute to firm-wide team objectives.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
· The ideal candidate must:
· Organize their workload, prioritize multiple projects and multi-task in order to meet all deadlines;
· Adapt quickly to changing priorities and remain calm in deadline-driven and high-pressure situations;
· Possess strong interpersonal and customer service skills and use sound judgment;
· Be discrete and maintain confidences;
· Communicate professionally and effectively (in writing, orally and in email) and demonstrate excellent grammar, punctuation and spelling skills;
· Deliver accurate work product which adheres to firm standards for format, style and quality;
· Use departmental support effectively and appropriately to meet needs and achieve high productivity;
· Demonstrate working knowledge of terminology in litigation and transactional practice areas
· Be technically proficient in Microsoft Office 2007/2010 and Windows 7/XP.
· Maintain high productivity with minimal instruction and supervision; and
· Be flexible to work overtime.
At least seven years of recent experience as an executive assistant/legal secretary providing partner/executive level support, ideally in a mid to large size law firm. Might consider someone who has worked for a C Level Executive that has lite legal experience.