Career Path Services Employee Reviews

New Expierence
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Valley, WAJanuary 2, 2016
Government program, that would help you get employment experience if you didn't have any. Would also help you get off welfare. Which was and is very helpful.
Pros
Paid holiday
Cons
not perminent
Wonderful place with a great mission
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Puyallup, WAJune 30, 2015
I loved working at Career Path. It was a great experience. I worked with wonderful people that really wanted to help others in times of need. They had a mission and everyone I worked with worked hard to fulfill that mission to the best of their abilities.
Extremely helpful program
Receptionist (Intern) (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WAJune 10, 2015
This program helps individuals find permanent employment while also working an "internship" at one of their many work sites. I have built and also enhanced so many of my work skills through this program.
I have enjoyed working during the day, leaving the evening to myself and my family.
I was placed at a site where I was able to help others, but also do 'normal' office type work.
Productive, busy enviornment, friendly workplace
Accounting Technician (Current Employee) –  WashingtonNovember 5, 2014
My typical day at work is processing accounts payable, accounts receivables, bank deposits, and payroll in mass volumes. I work in the corporate office which gives me the opportunity to work closely with the executive team. My co workers are wonderful which make work absolutely enjoyable, my team is great! The hardest part of my job lately would have to be the environment change, being that we are micro managed more and I do not believe that always leaves much room for growth or intellectual growth.
Pros
excellent benefits, salary increases, a 4-ten work schedule
Cons
not much room for growth, schedule flexibiltiy
Office assistant for the accounting company.
Resource Room Intern (Current Employee) –  Puyallup, WASeptember 18, 2014
Wonderful company to work for, worked in the accounting department as a clerical office assistant helping with bill pay and inputting invoices and entering new pools as they came in for construction.
Productive and enriching work place
COM Program Assistant (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WASeptember 3, 2013
I have learned quite a bit regarding confidentiality, files and daily prioritizing of my schedule. I enjoy meeting new clients and speaking with them both professionally and personally with their own stories.
Pros
meeting new people
great people and just a great place to work
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, WAMarch 12, 2013
great plcae to work everyone is helpful just a great place to work
This job was excellent experience for me.
General Laborer/Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  White Center Food Bank in Seattle, WAFebruary 20, 2013
On a typical work day I would come in get the coffee started for the volunteers make sure that the warehouse was clean and orderly before the volunteers arrive. I learned how to supervise groups of volunteers and instruct them based on their abilities. The hardest part of the job is when there is nothing left to be done other than wait for the delivery truck. Iwould have to say that the most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people and the satisfaction of knowing that I can help someone in need.
Pros
fun coworkers and coffee all day long
Cons
rotten fruit
Position is a hold me over position until I find a permenant/stable position in Accounting or Billing.
Administrative support/billing (Current Employee) –  Spokane, WAJune 13, 2012
Make the office and clinic coffee. Make sure all paper sources are full. Log into computer. Answer phone lines. Enter clinical billing into Provider one. Summarize charts on COC sheets. Create, enter and manage spread sheets.
Pros
position is part time, which allows me to seek full time permenant employment, i am have the opportunity to learn more about non-profit agencies
Cons
the position is part time and not a permenant position, the pay is not what i am used to, and it is not as much in depth in accounting as i would like
Talk a good game, but actions don't reflect supposed values.
Employment Associate (Former Employee) –  Auburn, WAMarch 1, 2012
Senior management is short-sighted and lacks sound besiness sense. The organization makes reactionary decisions instead of being proactive with their decision making prcesses. Room for advancement is very limited unless you work in the Spokane area. Salary and working conditions in Western Washington are both terrible. Employees are in a perpetual state of change, having to adjust to every whim of senior management, which results in high turnover and extremely poor morale. Employees are told that the focus is on helping the client, meanwhile they are given numerical goals that are contradictory to this. Goals are set so employees cannot achieve all of them. Standout employees are not rewarded for their efforts- low salary increases.
Pros
none.
Cons
poor management, low salary, limited growth opportunities, poor organizational decision making, company does not live up to its so-called values, senior management is out of touch.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Career Path Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Career Path Services Reviews by Location