Career Start Employee Reviews in United States

very productive
Light industrial worker (Former Employee) –  727 saint paul st.July 7, 2014
A typical day at work for career start was ok, no complaints. Very clean places I work at, great management. I've learned how to package, stock, load and unload trucks, cycle counts, bin and pick merchandise, palletize and shrink wrap. Management was very respectful and very clearly instructional about the work provided. The hardest part of the job was doing a job that required minimal movement with your body. The most enjoyable part of the job was my work being noticed by the management.
Pros
the company send employees to great work places.
Cons
the representatives at career start in rochester, ny are not so proffesional towards the community that really need help with getting work.
get acquainted with what's expected of me, later informed we accomplished more than expected so we're punching out early
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYJuly 10, 2015
Rarely considered for work assignments, Not able to contact CEO, recruiters who consider me as good canidates for assignments mysteriously stop being employed any longer, Staff in position of power have and excersize anomosity at work site , Not an equal Opportunity environment
Pros
I'm always appreciated for showing up by the Team Leader
Cons
Not utilized for enough work assignments
Ok place to work
Customer Service Account Administrator (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJuly 29, 2015
• Enter new orders, modify existing orders
• Respond to customer emails/calls
• Run reports
• Keep customer file folders current
Pros
Work day went by fast
Cons
Small office
great tem agency that gave good warehouse positions.
Light industrial worker (Former Employee) –  727 st. paul st. Rochester, NYApril 24, 2014
working in a warehouse somewhere packaging or working off of a assmbly line, or maybe operating a folk-lift. i learned how to use the telxon gun which is basicaly a inventory control gun that keeps track of everything. I also learned how to bin, pick and perform cycle counts.I've always got along with management and they always appreciated my hard work. some co-workers have a high work ethic and some dont but im always a team player. The hardest part is learning how to be very prompt on a job that you never work on before and getting the rythm of it. it always feels good when you got the hang of things and with confidents you fullfill and position or task your assigned to by your supervisor.
Pros
clean job sites
Cons
some job locations that the temp agency gives u are most of the time very far.
Great job
Secretary/Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MaMarch 14, 2013
Nice Environment. I learned things are not as hard with team work. Management was professional. Coworks were friendly and easy going. Most enjoyable part of the job is you get to have fun!
Pros
free open gym
Cons
short break
it was a good place to work for
Packaging Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYNovember 18, 2013
was on time and I always did what they told me to and when I ran out of work I went to go to find something to do
Pros
it was a good place to work for
Cons
theres no room for advancement
Fun and interesting job collating & assemblying books
TEMPORARY EMPLOYEE (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJuly 16, 2014
A typical day at work for me would be punching in, checking in with my Supervisor and accepting my assignment given to me, head towards my work station. I will complete my assignment report to my Supervisor then punch out to go home and look forward to another adventurous work day.
Pros
good comunication with supervisor & coworkers.
Cons
when ur coworker dont want to communicate with u if you ask a question about your job.