Career Strategies

Career Strategies Employer Reviews

Leasing
Leasing Consultant/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), washingtonOctober 26, 2014
Pros: love doing that tpye of work
Cons: some times you have to drive far
Able to work M-Sunday 9-6pm hours, Its a great company they try the best to keep you working and busy. There gaol is to it you hired but they want you to be happy with what your doing and where your working at .
Skilled in all aspects of cash handling, issuing money orders, products and services.
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee), Costa Mesa, CAOctober 14, 2014
Duties involved opening and closing registers, approving overrides,assisting in training new cashiers, monitoring,cash limits, scheduling lunch breaks and ensuring quality customer service is being delivered at all times.

Handled new and renewing payday advances, cashed checks and conducted bill payments for customer's utility providers. prepared money – more... orders, collected and recorded fee charges for check cashing services rendered.

Balanced safe deposit and teller cash drawers. prepare and delivered batch reports to management. – less
Awesome experience as a leasing consultant
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee), Alexandria, VAOctober 13, 2014
Like the hours and the pay. also can grow inside the company. many benefits to leasing consultant. like learning about the new living trends
New assignments were never boring.
Temporary Leasing Consultant (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAOctober 10, 2014
Pros: varied.
Cons: getting attached to an apartment community team and having to move on.
A typical day at work was assisting the Leasing Management team. It included directing tours of apartments, preparing leases, reporting maintenance requests, collecting rents and assisting with move-in and move-out procedures.
The most enjoyable part of this job was that it was never boring. There was always something different to do. Helping people – more... find the right apartment home was very rewarding. – less
was given the chance to advance
Service Technician (Former Employee), Phoenix AZSeptember 30, 2014
Pros: to be able to choose where you wanted to work
Cons: no overtime
i was able to choose what sites i would be sent to work the office staff was great and really gave you every opportunity to advancef
It's a Temp Agency
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee), Bellevue, WASeptember 8, 2014
Like with any temporary staffing agency, you get good jobs and you get lame jobs. Sometimes your boss for the day is great, sometimes they aren't. With Career Strategies I was often left alone to a full, unfamiliar office, and later berated for not accomplishing this thing that required a password I didn't have or that task that was behind a door I – more... didn't have a key to. Also, like with any other temp agency, you are literally on call at all times. – less
a typical day at work
Rover/Porter (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CASeptember 4, 2014
come in and work hard. waste no time. and always put safety first.
make sure not only i get a great review but also the company
Beautiful work environment and great employees
Floating Lease Officer (Current Employee), Woodland Hills, CAAugust 4, 2014
Pros: beautiful offices
Cons: not enough steady work, temporary assignments
As a temporary agent to new apartment offices, it was a fresh approach to every assignment. Each location handled their
occupants differently. A few locations had excellent snacks
and beverages. The hardest part of the job was going to new
locations.
Fun Place to work
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee), Rancho Cucamonga, CAJuly 29, 2014
Pros: work as much as you wanted
Cons: lots of benifits
Management team was very helpful,and understanding.Co-workers was team players
very good place to work
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee), Livermore, CAJuly 16, 2014
a typical day at work is being curteous to future and current residents. Helping office staff. Being a problem solver.
Adventure and Knowledge Meet
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee), Bellevue, WAJuly 15, 2014
Pros: travel and see new locations
Cons: temporary position with no promise for a permanent job
The Temporary position of leasing consulting I hold at Career Strategies had taught me to deliver any job, no matter how small or important, with efficiency and excellence. This job allows me to work in different properties on daily or weekly bases. Learning my new surrounding and immediately presenting it to clients and future residents with confidence – more... is one of the demands of my job. To get a head-start in my learning of the property, I arrive ten to fifteen minutes before my shift starts. I tour and make mental notes of what the unique attractions of the property are. Then I return to the leasing office and introduce my self to the office staff. I present myself with a professional manner and I am always there to be of an assistance to them. Typically, answering phones, Greeting future residents, Screening them to see if the property is a good fit for them, giving tours of units, Giving applications and explaining the application process as well as completing additional tasks are what is asked of me.

My co-workers are very understanding of the fact I am new in their properties and always treat me with respect and they do not hesitate to help when I feel lost. Although in some properties a day can get very busy and stressful at times, especially when added the pressure of unfamiliarity of workplace, I handle it with patience, special attention to detail and a smile.

The manager of Career Strategies is very professional and considerate of her employees. She has taught me how to be a leasing consultant and how to carry myself in a professional manner even when under pressure. With such working conditions I find my job to be over all very fulfilling. – less
fast workplace
cashier, sales (Former Employee), highland caJune 24, 2014
cashier experience was amazing you get a lot of hands on training. working with awesome helpful people.
productive
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 18, 2014
Pros: helping prospective clients find a new home
Cons: not enough hours
I enjoyed showing apartments to prospective clients. Career Strategies is a temporary company and its a hit and miss job, if work is out there.
great place to find temorary work
Porter (Former Employee), Ontario, CAJune 12, 2014
Pros: will help you find work
Cons: a permanent job is not easy to find here but doesnt mean its not possible.
this what we regularly refer to in todays terms as a temp agency. which as you know finds job listings and people in need of work and brings the two together for a small fee from the individual seeking employments paycheck. so with that said they are very good at what they do. its a friendly environment. and they will work with you.
theres work when its busy.
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee), Costa Mesa, CAJune 7, 2014
Pros: free drinks.
Cons: short lunches and breaks.
up and down work place. they were not a consistent with jobs.
Temp service
Apartment leasing consultant (Current Employee), phoenix arizonaJune 6, 2014
Different things everyday, constantly learning new things.
Great place
Leasing Agent (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 3, 2014
Pros: they work with your availability
Cons: not stable
They will place you when you need work and allow to take time when needed.
great place better people
Porter (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 29, 2014
This was a great place to work. its a temp agency but they sent me to great locations, worked with amazing people. Learned so much during that period of time. It never really felt like work and thats always a plus.
Simply a temp agency.
Clerical Assistant (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 23, 2014
The environment was good, but only temporary positions available. No room for growth.
average
Porter/assist Maintenance Tech (Current Employee), Rancho Cucamonga, CAApril 1, 2014
Pros: long assignments
Cons: hard to reach rep. at times
typical work place, not the best in managing their workers and keeping up to date with new positions

1 2 3

About Career Strategies

We are an industry leader in full-service placement for property management, long-term care, IT, accounting, administrative & – Read more

Career Strategies Photos