Career Strategies

Career Strategies Employer Reviews

Great way to get your foot in the door
Leasing (Former Employee), Rancho CucamongaJanuary 28, 2015
This is a great way to get into the property management industry wheather you are just starting out or gettin back into the job force.
Read Yelp
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: people
Don't believe me, I joined a team that comes highly recommended because of their old school staffing personality. We have time to care and listen - this is a serious business and this firm welcomes it!
Productive and learning environment
Leasing Agent/Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Washington DCJanuary 23, 2015
Managed daily operations on varies of properties throughout the DMV area. Ensure that residents and prospects are provided with safe, clean and well maintain community

To deal with the general public in a professional demeanor, providing excellent service.

Management is resourceful and helpful.

My co workers are pleasant and always willing to assist.

I enjoy helping people and problem solving. I enjoy sailing apartment homes.
Striving to be the BEST!
VP of Ops (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 14, 2015
areer Strategies innovatively leads the way in full-service personnel placement. We have the vision to work side-by-side with you as structural changes in the work force redefine a new employment process.

WE HOLD THE STRATEGIC KEY TO YOUR COMPANY’S SUCCESS

Finding the right candidates is just the start of our partnership with you. Our clients expect us to deliver employment strategies, solutions, and resources to help their companies perform and grow. Our expertise in recruiting and staffing in property management, administrative, financial, legal, long-term care, and information technology helps you meet all competitive challenges.

CAREER STRATEGIES’ TEAM: OUR CLIENTS, RECRUITERS, AND CANDIDATES
We cultivate a professional environment and encourage two-way communication. It’s no surprise that we have a 90% staff retention rate. Our recruiters and candidates know they’re valued and this benefits our clients.

When people feel good about their work, they set new standards for quality and service.

EXPERT RECRUITERS: OUTSTANDING SERVICE

Our recruiters are experienced, knowledgeable professionals. Their in-depth expertise enables them to quickly target qualified candidates, simplifying your hiring process. Many have had successful careers within the industries they recruit. As entrepreneurial men and women, they recognize their responsibility to create relationships and careers with our candidates, while fulfilling the staffing objectives of our clients.

We empower our employees with the freedom to make decisions. Working with our professionals is like working with the owner of a small business. They do everything possible to exceed your expectations and ensure the highest level of customer service.
Excellent source for personal marketing
Receptionist (Former Employee), Rochester, NYJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: friendly team, nice environment
Cons: none that i can think of
Loved working there. They teach applicants how to market themselves to prospective employers. Due to their help, I landed the job at The Friendly Home.
Great culture and excellent growth opportunities
Temp (Current Employee), NJ, VA, MD, DCJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: growth opportunities, excellent pay structure, incentives
This company has many opportunities and specialized in Property Management. I started as a temp on property and was presented with multiple job offerings. I am still with the company and love the team and the ability to transfer to the 14 locations or with the nationwide virtual team!
great temp agency
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee), Rancho CucamongaJanuary 5, 2015
Diana Hernadez is a great person to work with she makes sure you stay busy and paid. I love this temp agnecy a great place to start if you dont have any experince.
Please see review for this company already posted
Temporay employee doing various job assignments (Former Employee), Woodland Hills, CADecember 16, 2014
Pros: please see previous review
Cons: please see previous review
AWESOME COMPANY. Please see previous review regarding this company as it is a temp. service with various job assigments.
The job sites were nice to work at....
Porter/Detailer (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CADecember 11, 2014
Pros: working at your own pace. spreading the work out...
Cons: always temporary and not enough jobs to keep you working and bad managing.
The part i liked most was the ability to work at your own pace. You could take breaks alot due to how the work was laid so that was cool too. The work is fun and it inspires you to work more and harder , just to accomplish all the work throughout the day.
Very helpful
Maintenance (Former Employee), ArvadaNovember 29, 2014
Hiring agency helped provide a job. Cleaned up property on a daily basis, although was assigned to do maintenance.
Loved it
Temp Leasing Agent (Former Employee), Hemet, CANovember 28, 2014
Career Strategies did everything in their power to keep you working(they are a temp agency) Although not everyone there has experience, they provide the opportunity for training
Administrative Assistant temp positions.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Woodland Hills, CANovember 16, 2014
Pros: variety of duties.
Cons: temp positions
Enjoyed a variety of company temp positions performing administrative assistant functions.
Leasing
Leasing Consultant/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), washingtonOctober 26, 2014
Pros: love doing that tpye of work
Cons: some times you have to drive far
Able to work M-Sunday 9-6pm hours, Its a great company they try the best to keep you working and busy. There gaol is to it you hired but they want you to be happy with what your doing and where your working at .
Skilled in all aspects of cash handling, issuing money orders, products and services.
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee), Costa Mesa, CAOctober 14, 2014
Duties involved opening and closing registers, approving overrides,assisting in training new cashiers, monitoring,cash limits, scheduling lunch breaks and ensuring quality customer service is being delivered at all times.

Handled new and renewing payday advances, cashed checks and conducted bill payments for customer's utility providers. prepared money orders, collected and recorded fee charges for check cashing services rendered.

Balanced safe deposit and teller cash drawers. prepare and delivered batch reports to management.
Awesome experience as a leasing consultant
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee), Alexandria, VAOctober 13, 2014
Like the hours and the pay. also can grow inside the company. many benefits to leasing consultant. like learning about the new living trends
New assignments were never boring.
Temporary Leasing Consultant (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAOctober 10, 2014
Pros: varied.
Cons: getting attached to an apartment community team and having to move on.
A typical day at work was assisting the Leasing Management team. It included directing tours of apartments, preparing leases, reporting maintenance requests, collecting rents and assisting with move-in and move-out procedures.
The most enjoyable part of this job was that it was never boring. There was always something different to do. Helping people find the right apartment home was very rewarding.
was given the chance to advance
Service Technician (Former Employee), Phoenix AZSeptember 30, 2014
Pros: to be able to choose where you wanted to work
Cons: no overtime
i was able to choose what sites i would be sent to work the office staff was great and really gave you every opportunity to advancef
It's a Temp Agency
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee), Bellevue, WASeptember 8, 2014
Like with any temporary staffing agency, you get good jobs and you get lame jobs. Sometimes your boss for the day is great, sometimes they aren't. With Career Strategies I was often left alone to a full, unfamiliar office, and later berated for not accomplishing this thing that required a password I didn't have or that task that was behind a door I didn't have a key to. Also, like with any other temp agency, you are literally on call at all times.
a typical day at work
Rover/Porter (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CASeptember 4, 2014
come in and work hard. waste no time. and always put safety first.
make sure not only i get a great review but also the company
Beautiful work environment and great employees
Floating Lease Officer (Current Employee), Woodland Hills, CAAugust 4, 2014
Pros: beautiful offices
Cons: not enough steady work, temporary assignments
As a temporary agent to new apartment offices, it was a fresh approach to every assignment. Each location handled their
occupants differently. A few locations had excellent snacks
and beverages. The hardest part of the job was going to new
locations.

1 2 3 4

About Career Strategies

We are an industry leader in full-service placement for property management, long-term care, IT, accounting, administrative & – Read more

Career Strategies Photos