CareerStaff Unlimited

CareerStaff Unlimited Employer Reviews

A good and reliable company
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee), Burlington, MAOctober 2, 2013
As a traveling therapist with Careerstaff Unlimited, work may very from week to week. I may have a consistent 13 week assignment at a snf or work with children one day and in home care the next. Careerstaff always tries their best to make sure you have work.
The most difficult aspects of working as a traveling therapist is the sometimes uncertainty – more... of the next assignment, whether it be the location, the length of assignment (which may be cut short), and the possibility of lack of assignments.
The best part is meeting new people and new organizations. A therapist is able to learn different systems and new treatment ideas. allowing growth as a therapist and becoming versatile. I was able to build a greater network of peers throughout the years. – less
Lots of roles required
Area Manager (Former Employee), Brentwood, TNDecember 18, 2012
Pros: n/a
Cons: lack of direction, authority, management, and job security
A typical work day required sales, negotiations, recruiting, and office operations. The biggest thing I learned at Careerstaff is time management. The management at Careerstaff lacked direction and leadership starting from the top down. The hardest part of the job was be responsible for all sales, recruiting, payroll, operations, account receivable – more... and payable, compliance, HR, pay rates, bill rates, customer and employee satisfaction, and running the office by myself while completing fifteen minute status updates on work performance. This job would not be considered enjoyable. – less
Friendly staff to work for and always flexible for my schedule.
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Lynnwood, WAJuly 26, 2012
Pros: friendly staff, flexible, good pay
Cons: i didn't work enough to get benefits, the driving was sometimes tiresome
I found CareerStaff to be a great place to work. They are very flexible with their employees schedules. The most enjoyable part of the job was going to different pharmacies and meeting new people. The only hard part of the job was having to drive sometimes quite a ways to a job. Other than that I really enjoyed it.
A good run of the mill job placement agency
Receptionist/Collections Representative (Former Employee), Irvine, CAJuly 3, 2012
Pros: decent pay structure
Cons: suffered job placement issued in the poor economy
They worked hard to find you work, but I think they succumed to the poor economy.

About CareerStaff Unlimited

Sun Healthcare Group shines its rays on US nursing homes. The company provides long-term, subacute, and related health care services – Read more