CareerStaff Unlimited Employee Reviews

A Place for New Grads to Call Home
Social Media Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WAJanuary 9, 2017
As my first full-time position out of college, I can definitely say my experience with CSU has been nothing short of rewarding. During the interview process, I was told that everyone in CSU has a "work hard, play hard" mentality, and that's proven to be completely accurate. Everyone works hard from the moment they walk in to the office until they leave, and the work ethic of those around me is inspiring. With that being said, the culture of this company can't be beat! Everyone understands that along with working hard, you also need to make sure you give yourself a break from time to time. You can leave the office for lunch, take a ping pong break with your coworker, and have an occasionally dance party when things get rough. My coworkers are competitive, but in a positive way. Everyone is pushed to do their best, and management is willing to provide what is necessary in order for everyone to reach their full potential. From an extensive training program, to monthly check-ins during your first three months, this company sets up their employees to succeed. Everyone is extremely hardworking, yet kind. I feel that my work creates value for the company, and I feel valued as an employee. Being a nationwide staffing company can provide difficulties in regards to communication with other offices. However, a quick email or phone call can get you the answers that you need. Management is amazing and totally open to communication. They completely understand the needs of their employees and are extremely helpful.
Pros
Great company culture, opportunities for advancement, wonderful management
Cons
Employees scattered across the U.S. can lead to difficulties in communication
Good company to work for.
Staff Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAOctober 20, 2016
Great staff, team. Good agency to work for. Work hours, shifts variable and not consistent. Very professional. Yes I recommend.
Pros
Great staff, team.
Cons
Work hours/shifts variable and not consistent.
Fun and hardworking healthcare recruiting company!
Recruitment Manager (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WASeptember 20, 2016
Fun company culture, upward mobility for achievers, hard-working & motivated offices nationwide, personable managers and incredible industry growth!

CareerStaff Unlimited cares about each hire and offers excellent training for individuals who are looking to jump start their career in healthcare recruiting, sales, management and marketing.

If you're a people-person and thrive in a fast-paced environment along with relationship building, you'll love what you do at CSU!
Pros
Company culture and room for growth!
career staff
Warehouse Assistant/Purchasing (Current Employee) –  seattle waAugust 18, 2015
Great place for a starting technician. Pay is weekly. Everything is done online...very easy.ensure your satisfaction in our high-quality placements.encourage our staff to take ownership for projects and relationships, use their expertise to improve decision-making
Fast paced and never dull
President (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 14, 2015
Great job, great people helping others achieve their employment dreams
Work ethic
LPN Charge Contract School Nurse (Former Employee) –  louisville, KYJune 24, 2014
STAY AWAY! This company lies to everyone. It doesn't communicate the truth to anyone. God bless if you find out.
Pros
helping kids
Cons
EVERYTHING else
Great Company
CNA (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 4, 2014
This company is good to work for. I had no problems at all. I applied to work with them and within a week i was on payroll. Very good supervisors
A good and reliable company
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  Burlington, MAOctober 2, 2013
As a traveling therapist with Careerstaff Unlimited, work may very from week to week. I may have a consistent 13 week assignment at a snf or work with children one day and in home care the next. Careerstaff always tries their best to make sure you have work.
The most difficult aspects of working as a traveling therapist is the sometimes uncertainty of the next assignment, whether it be the location, the length of assignment (which may be cut short), and the possibility of lack of assignments.
The best part is meeting new people and new organizations. A therapist is able to learn different systems and new treatment ideas. allowing growth as a therapist and becoming versatile. I was able to build a greater network of peers throughout the years.
Lots of roles required
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TNDecember 18, 2012
A typical work day required sales, negotiations, recruiting, and office operations. The biggest thing I learned at Careerstaff is time management. The management at Careerstaff lacked direction and leadership starting from the top down. The hardest part of the job was be responsible for all sales, recruiting, payroll, operations, account receivable and payable, compliance, HR, pay rates, bill rates, customer and employee satisfaction, and running the office by myself while completing fifteen minute status updates on work performance. This job would not be considered enjoyable.
Pros
n/a
Cons
lack of direction, authority, management, and job security
Friendly staff to work for and always flexible for my schedule.
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Lynnwood, WAJuly 26, 2012
I found CareerStaff to be a great place to work. They are very flexible with their employees schedules. The most enjoyable part of the job was going to different pharmacies and meeting new people. The only hard part of the job was having to drive sometimes quite a ways to a job. Other than that I really enjoyed it.
Pros
friendly staff, flexible, good pay
Cons
i didn't work enough to get benefits, the driving was sometimes tiresome
A good run of the mill job placement agency
Receptionist/Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 3, 2012
They worked hard to find you work, but I think they succumed to the poor economy.
Pros
decent pay structure
Cons
suffered job placement issued in the poor economy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CareerStaff Unlimited. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2