CareerStaff Unlimited Employee Reviews

Fast paced and never dull
President (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 14, 2015
Great job, great people helping others achieve their employment dreams
Work ethic
LPN Charge Contract School Nurse (Former Employee) –  louisville, KYJune 24, 2014
STAY AWAY! This company lies to everyone. It doesn't communicate the truth to anyone. God bless if you find out.
Pros
helping kids
Cons
everything else
Great Company
CNA (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 4, 2014
This company is good to work for. I had no problems at all. I applied to work with them and within a week i was on payroll. Very good supervisors
A good and reliable company
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  Burlington, MAOctober 2, 2013
As a traveling therapist with Careerstaff Unlimited, work may very from week to week. I may have a consistent 13 week assignment at a snf or work with children one day and in home care the next. Careerstaff always tries their best to make sure you have work.
The most difficult aspects of working as a traveling therapist is the sometimes uncertainty of the next assignment, whether it be the location, the length of assignment (which may be cut short), and the possibility of lack of assignments.
The best part is meeting new people and new organizations. A therapist is able to learn different systems and new treatment ideas. allowing growth as a therapist and becoming versatile. I was able to build a greater network of peers throughout the years.
Lots of roles required
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TNDecember 18, 2012
A typical work day required sales, negotiations, recruiting, and office operations. The biggest thing I learned at Careerstaff is time management. The management at Careerstaff lacked direction and leadership starting from the top down. The hardest part of the job was be responsible for all sales, recruiting, payroll, operations, account receivable and payable, compliance, HR, pay rates, bill rates, customer and employee satisfaction, and running the office by myself while completing fifteen minute status updates on work performance. This job would not be considered enjoyable.
Pros
n/a
Cons
lack of direction, authority, management, and job security
Friendly staff to work for and always flexible for my schedule.
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Lynnwood, WAJuly 26, 2012
I found CareerStaff to be a great place to work. They are very flexible with their employees schedules. The most enjoyable part of the job was going to different pharmacies and meeting new people. The only hard part of the job was having to drive sometimes quite a ways to a job. Other than that I really enjoyed it.
Pros
friendly staff, flexible, good pay
Cons
i didn't work enough to get benefits, the driving was sometimes tiresome
A good run of the mill job placement agency
Receptionist/Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 3, 2012
They worked hard to find you work, but I think they succumed to the poor economy.
Pros
decent pay structure
Cons
suffered job placement issued in the poor economy