CareerXChange Employee Reviews

The Opportunity of a Lifetime
Talent Acquisition Manager (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 16, 2014
A lot of people may not know this but after graduating high school, I had no idea what I wanted to become in life. I thought maybe becoming a temp, I would somehow get inspired by some kind of industry by being exposed to different types of companies. I was right. I googled the nearest staffing firm and met my amazing recruiter Annette. I remember being her "star temp" because everywhere she would ask me to go, I would go...and make her look great. It wasn't until after a year of temping that I realized I wanted to become a recruiter. Due to the knowledge I gained through temping at CXC, I found my first position working for another staffing using CXC as my crutch. Fast forward 10 years later and here I am working for CAREERXCHANGE but now as a Talent Acquisition Manager and I can honestly say I have never been happier. Never did I know that as a 19 year old boy walking in through the doors of CXC, that 10 years later I would be doing for others what my recruiter Annette did for me. I owe CXC and its management team my career and happiness. I hope you find yours with us as well.
Excellent customer services
Hasting & Hasting- Temporary (Former Employee) –  FLMarch 17, 2015
They are always on time with finding work placement, try to match pay you deserve and very patient with trying to place you in a job I like. They have a friendly recruiting staff which makes working with them so easy and leads to wanting to refer friends over to them as well.
Pros
The find a job that fits you and quickly start you on the job.
Cons
They are temporary assignments and I need a permanent job at the moment.
The worse place to be refered for employment I have ever encountered
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee)July 26, 2011
This Agency has been by far the worst experience, they are misleading from the start, do not follow up with you on how you are feeling, if you advise them you are not confortable where you are placed, they shake you off, they only defend the right of their clients and not the candidates. Very unproffessinal
Account Manager- Business Development (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 7, 2013
I worked there in the capacity of Business Development. It was a great experience. They are great people, care about their employees, very organized, honest, team players.
Pros
fair compensation, rules, talented recruiters, room to move up
certain places were fun to work for
Clerk III (Former Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLOctober 21, 2015
For the most part the jobs were okay. The dogged you at some places, unfriendly at most. You occasionally would find a friendly face. The hardest part of the job was leaving after you been their for months.
Pros
non
Cons
non
Best company to work for
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 19, 2014
Awesome place
Human Resources (Former Employee) –  MiamiNovember 20, 2014
After 10 years working as an admin i wanted a change,and i got it from CareerXchange.
They helped me out to get a temp job which i ended as a permantent employee.

Thank You.
Productive, Fun
Financial Rep. (Current Employee) –  Miami,FL.May 27, 2015
Working with Management to create ideas on how to save money for the company and make daily transactions on a smoother and more effective financially speaking.
Professionals
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  MiamiSeptember 6, 2013
Very respectful with candidates time. Interviewing can be scary but they made me feel at ease and tried to help out as much as they could.
very good place to work
Team Leader/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLDecember 2, 2014
very good team environment. the hardest part of the job was leaving good people that u work with.

4.5