Carefree of Colorado

Carefree of Colorado United States Employee Reviews

Very fast paced but enjoyable
Returns Associate and Customer Care Representative (Current Employee), Broomfield, CODecember 8, 2014
Pros: salary, hours
Cons: short breaks, vision, dental
A typical day at work would consist of inbound and outbound calls regarding technical support, placing orders and general customer service. During calls and customer inquires on product sales attempts were highly recommended. Calls were make to OEM's, Dealers and retail customers. Prior to being a Customer Care Representative, it was required to maintain warehouse 6 with my own inventory from returns and freight claims. During the annual inventory only a certain dollar amount would be allowed therefore AS400 transactions would have to be perfect.

Learned how to make outbound calls and run AS400. Also learned how to manage a warehouse and drive a forklift.

Management was very fair. They listened and assisted with what would be the best solution.

Co-workers were helpful and friendly.

The hardest part was keeping up with freight claims and call volume.
Assembler
Assembly Technician (Former Employee), Broomfield, COMay 2, 2014
Make awning for RV's and Homes. Great work environment and work with a lot of great people.
Fast paced, poor build plans, no ERP/MRP
Production (Current Employee), Broomfield, COFebruary 21, 2014
Too much focus on the minutia and not on achievements. Many Metrics detailing issues, root cause analysis, but no activities to resolve the problems. Too much blame game.
No brain power needed.
Warehouse Attendant (Former Employee), Elkhart, INOctober 4, 2013
This job was all about strength and basic reading skills. I unloaded trucks filled with awnings and pulled daily awning orders.
I was responsibile to coordinate all deliveries from all 5 shipping points.
Manager of Transportation Services (Former Employee), Broomfield, ColoradoFebruary 18, 2013
Pros: great team effort in all warehouses.
Cons: i was managing 7 areas at the sametime, lots of team building time spent to make it all work together.
I was responsible to keep all the shipping schedule and limit back orders based on customer needs. I was also in charge of the shipping budgetr that was dependant on the scheduler keeping the production area's on task.
Fun place to work anf grow yourself
Area Manager (Former Employee), Broomfield, CONovember 18, 2012
Pros: fun enviorment, lean manufacturing gave employess capability to grow
Cons: healthcare benefits too high
Very enjoyable company to work for, enjoed all I did there, loved the people and a big thank you to the company for developing myself into the person i am today- worked there 19yrs.
Really fun, energetic place to work it's almost like getting paid to go to the gym.
Material Handler (Current Employee), Elkhart, INJune 27, 2012
Pros: tuition reimbursement
Cons: short breaks, and not enough general hospitality from the bosses.
Carefree has been a blessing for me for years and I am very grateful for the years I've been in this company. I've learned a lot and continue to everyday but it's time for me to part my ways because I have to fulfil my life's purpose on what god has for my life.