CareFusion Corporation

CareFusion Corporation Employer Reviews

Would not send anyone here!
Assembler (Former Employee), Mannford, OKNovember 29, 2014
Pros: lots of hours and overtime
Cons: lowest form of humans
You are hired in through a temp service and told you have a chance of perm. position after 90 days (most of those that were hired had to wait at least 18 months). No benefits, holiday pay, or sick pay unless you were hired perm. They shut down for the week during Christmas and if you aren't a perm employee you do not get paid for the days during shut – more... down.
One temp employee was told that if she asked about getting hired on one more time she would be written up for insubordination after she had been there 12 months already.
Have to be part of the "liked" group to be hired on so you are not hired on based on skills, quality of work, or amount of work completed, attendance, or even if you are willing to work overtime. Was told that overtime would be minimal, but worked overtime almost every week and as a temp would have to, to maintain a decent pay since pay scale was so low.
Older employee's made sure to make you feel unwanted and talked bad about newer employees... especially those they were "friends" with (reminded me of a pack of wolves).
No company values at all from Supervisors all the way down to their perm employees, at least not the values they say they follow. If you are a hard worker and want a good job that is going to last..DON'T GO HERE! – less
Boring job, employees pretend to like you only to get you fired
Machine Operator 1 (Former Employee), Creedmoor, NCNovember 10, 2014
Pros: celebrations, pay
Cons: boring job
Job was ok until work started to run low. The employees act like their your boss. Some older ladies dont really like young girls so much. Everyone stays in each others business especially about your personal life! Keep everything to yourself. If you dont fit in youll hate it there.
Good Company
Product Implementation Analyst (Current Employee), Columbus, GASeptember 22, 2014
Pros: bonuses, pto, traveling
Cons: traveling
Good company to work for. A typical work week includes a lot of traveling and new experiences every day.
great company
Embedded Software Engineer Intern (Current Employee), san diegoJuly 1, 2014
the work environment is friendly and nice.
people don't care about you though.
you are given a task and are expected to do it.
Not much room to make friends here
Great opportunity to learn about new products
Senior Analyst, Product Implementation (Current Employee), Sylmar, CAMarch 13, 2014
At CareFusion, I had the opportunity to learn about ventilators while visiting numerous medical facilities around the United States. CareFusion provides an excellent opportunity for many recently graduated biomedical technicians.

CareFusion's mission is amazingly designed to help people with verity of backgrounds to change and/or improve their lives. – more... I am very impressed with the life-changer program at CareFusion. – less
Awful place to be
Quality (Former Employee), Yorba LindaFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: left with some dignity
Cons: everything
If I could give this place negative stars I would! The management is a joke. One executive, who happened to be on his way out, invited one of his buddies to give a speech and sell his self-published book (that should say something already) at the Yorba Linda facility. I looked the dude up, and what do you know, the executive guy is scheduled to give – more... a speech at his location!!! Isn't that a conflict of interest?!! Oh, but Confusion looks the other way! Goofy goofy quality system with goofy people running it! One guy in their department was always sleeping at his desk...oh, hey, bud did I wake you up from your nap?!! Feel rested enough now that you can work!! Joke! Stay away!! – less
Great Place to work
Sr. Product Engineer, R&D Operations (Former Employee), San Diego, CAOctober 24, 2013
Enjoyed working at Carefusion. My co-workers were great to work with. Management was awesome.
Fun place to work, good benefits & lots of PTO...
Senior Desktop Technician (Former Employee), San Diego, CAAugust 12, 2013
Fun place to work, good benefits and lots of vacation time. A typical day at work would be managing request and break/fix tickets. Co-workers were great, it was like working with family. The hardest part of the job was that we supported 5000+ users. The most enjoyable part of the job was that we got to run our own day without close supervision. Management – more... was ok, but sometimes set unrealistic expectations on project deadlines. – less
"Old Boy's Network"
R&D (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJune 6, 2013
Pros: pay and benefits are pretty good
Cons: fewer than every 90 days about 20 workers are let go, and if you aren't in the "in crowd, " you may very well be one of them
One of the worst cases of "Old Boy's Network" I've seen anywhere.
A lot of infighting and ostracizing everywhere...
Those who work hard, and get results can rest assured, others with power will take your credit! (not necessarily higher in the chain, just with closer ties to the "network")

Fewer than every 90 days about 20 workers are let go, and if – more... you aren't in the "in crowd," you may very well be one of them – less
lack of advancement
Assembler (Former Employee), Mira Mesa, CAFebruary 4, 2013
I enjoyed working here because of my co worker their friendly and very cultural people.