CareFusion Corporation

CareFusion Corporation Employee Reviews

LOW LOW pay. NO ADVANCEMENT at all!
Assembly (Former Employee), CaMay 22, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: low pay. No advancement whatsoever
TERRIBLE company. you'll have to work TWO years contract. After your contract ends, they let the applicant OFF for THREE months before they will call you back to see if you wanna work again for two more years!! It's RARE the company will hire you PERNAMENT. Assembly workers only make $9.60/hr.
Would not send anyone here!
Assembler (Former Employee), Mannford, OKNovember 29, 2014
Pros: lots of hours and overtime
Cons: lowest form of humans
You are hired in through a temp service and told you have a chance of perm. position after 90 days (most of those that were hired had to wait at least 18 months). No benefits, holiday pay, or sick pay unless you were hired perm. They shut down for the week during Christmas and if you aren't a perm employee you do not get paid for the days during shut down.
One temp employee was told that if she asked about getting hired on one more time she would be written up for insubordination after she had been there 12 months already.
Have to be part of the "liked" group to be hired on so you are not hired on based on skills, quality of work, or amount of work completed, attendance, or even if you are willing to work overtime. Was told that overtime would be minimal, but worked overtime almost every week and as a temp would have to, to maintain a decent pay since pay scale was so low.
Older employee's made sure to make you feel unwanted and talked bad about newer employees... especially those they were "friends" with (reminded me of a pack of wolves).
No company values at all from Supervisors all the way down to their perm employees, at least not the values they say they follow. If you are a hard worker and want a good job that is going to last..DON'T GO HERE!
Boring job, employees pretend to like you only to get you fired
Machine Operator 1 (Former Employee), Creedmoor, NCNovember 10, 2014
Pros: celebrations, pay
Cons: boring job
Job was ok until work started to run low. The employees act like their your boss. Some older ladies dont really like young girls so much. Everyone stays in each others business especially about your personal life! Keep everything to yourself. If you dont fit in youll hate it there.
Good Company
Product Implementation Analyst (Current Employee), Columbus, GASeptember 22, 2014
Pros: bonuses, pto, traveling
Cons: traveling
Good company to work for. A typical work week includes a lot of traveling and new experiences every day.
great company
Embedded Software Engineer Intern (Current Employee), san diegoJuly 1, 2014
the work environment is friendly and nice.
people don't care about you though.
you are given a task and are expected to do it.
Not much room to make friends here
Great opportunity to learn about new products
Senior Analyst, Product Implementation (Current Employee), Sylmar, CAMarch 13, 2014
At CareFusion, I had the opportunity to learn about ventilators while visiting numerous medical facilities around the United States. CareFusion provides an excellent opportunity for many recently graduated biomedical technicians.

CareFusion's mission is amazingly designed to help people with verity of backgrounds to change and/or improve their lives. I am very impressed with the life-changer program at CareFusion.
Awful place to be
Quality (Former Employee), Yorba LindaFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: left with some dignity
Cons: everything
If I could give this place negative stars I would! The management is a joke. One executive, who happened to be on his way out, invited one of his buddies to give a speech and sell his self-published book (that should say something already) at the Yorba Linda facility. I looked the dude up, and what do you know, the executive guy is scheduled to give a speech at his location!!! Isn't that a conflict of interest?!! Oh, but Confusion looks the other way! Goofy goofy quality system with goofy people running it! One guy in their department was always sleeping at his desk...oh, hey, bud did I wake you up from your nap?!! Feel rested enough now that you can work!! Joke! Stay away!!
Great Place to work
Sr. Product Engineer, R&D Operations (Former Employee), San Diego, CAOctober 24, 2013
Enjoyed working at Carefusion. My co-workers were great to work with. Management was awesome.
"Old Boy's Network"
R&D (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJune 6, 2013
Pros: pay and benefits are pretty good
Cons: fewer than every 90 days about 20 workers are let go, and if you aren't in the "in crowd, " you may very well be one of them
One of the worst cases of "Old Boy's Network" I've seen anywhere.
A lot of infighting and ostracizing everywhere...
Those who work hard, and get results can rest assured, others with power will take your credit! (not necessarily higher in the chain, just with closer ties to the "network")

Fewer than every 90 days about 20 workers are let go, and if you aren't in the "in crowd," you may very well be one of them
Excellent Team Atmosphere, but Disjointed Processes
Sales Representative (Current Employee), FloridaMarch 23, 2013
Pros: fun people, great national meetings, awesome training
Cons: complicated pay structure, instability
I absolutely love my job at CareFusion - wonderful coworkers, interesting products, and great work/life balance. However, anything outside of my particular role seems to be a very different story. Our processes and procedures are constantly changing wihout notice, there is little communication from the top down, and there is a constant feeling that reorganizations are around the corner. But overall, it has been a good experience for me.
lack of advancement
Assembler (Former Employee), Mira Mesa, CAFebruary 4, 2013
I enjoyed working here because of my co worker their friendly and very cultural people.