CareFusion Employee Reviews

awsome
San Diego CA - Assembler (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 13, 2017
this was a great place to work unfortunately I had to leave because I didn't have reliable transportation as well as I got ill. the manager is great he's very understanding.
overall great place to work
Tech (Former Employee) –  Palm Springs, CAJuly 26, 2017
Great place to work large cafeteria with vending machines,games, coffee machines,large refrigerators and microwaves. Lots of interactive company activities.
Pros
breaks, lunchroom, activities
Cons
Hard to get hired and lots of gossip
Overall, great place to work
Product Manager, Proposal Development-Marketing (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 21, 2017
CareFusion was a great place to work. Got caught up in the rift of lay-offs, which happen anytime there is an acquisition. In the medical device field, it seems to happen quite frequently.
Pros
Great pay and benefits
Cons
Job security is shaky at best
Poor management
Graphic Designer- Label Specialist (Former Employee) –  Vernon HillsJuly 18, 2017
I was responsible for production of packaging, manuals, labels. I worked under a Senior Graphic Designer, and he was unfriendly, unhelpful, uncooperative, unprofessional.
Good Company
Administrator (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Palm Springs, CAJune 28, 2017
A lot of work to do, not afraid to give overtime to employees. Very strict on quota. Good incentives and treats employees fair. Fast paste environment.
Overall good place to work
Sr Analyst, Application Support (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 27, 2017
This is an overall good place to work.
Friendly coworkers and great place to learn.
Work/Life balance could be a lot better.
Management is very accomodating and easy to work with
Cons
Health Insurance
Not much to say
Technician (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 21, 2017
I was hired for a temp to permanent position at this company. I really have nothing to say about the place because its really just the average tech company for medical equipment.
productive and fast paced work
Associate I Material Handler, BD (Former Employee) –  Oceanside, CAJune 15, 2017
a typical day would be processing units in a fast paced but orderly manner. we are always on our feet lifting 30 to 45 lb. materials continuously all day.
Pros
full time job with good benefits
Cons
theres no growth for me in the company
Fun new expirience
Technician (Former Employee) –  Palm Springs, CAJune 11, 2017
Wasn't that much of a good paying job for what we had to do<its a real new fun expirience. Did learn some new techniques in working there, Manager are good help on what you need good clean organized staff
Review Summary
International Order Management Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 8, 2017
CareFusion is a great place to work with. Great location and easy access to freeways. Great benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401K, etc. Great people always willing to help out.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
Outside Sales combined with home office
Territory Manager/Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 3, 2017
I was in outside sales in a home office environment. A typical day was visiting my customers; Hospital SPD Management and personnel, O.R. Nurses, Purchasing, Materials Management, Surgeons. Uncovering needs and providing products and services to add value to their Departments.
Great people, great experience
Sr. Manager, Business Systems and Integration (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 24, 2017
Upper management was not the best but had great life balance, was given a lot of good opportunities to work on good projects. Overall, environment was great.
Excellent
Operator (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 18, 2017
Technical and professional organization that keeps up with
todays fast growing manufacturing arena. Skilled personnel
that are supervised with an elite staff.
Fast Paced and Innovative
Sr. Program/Project Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 1, 2017
Good place to work. Changed since BD bought the company to be more structured which is a good thing. Salary is fair. Advancement is difficult. Management is good overall.
Pros
Work, Life Balance
Cons
Short on advancement
Productive and fun place to work
Customer Master Data Management (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 28, 2017
I joined CareFusion in 2007 and its been a great 10 years. I started as a Manager of Customer Service for Medegen which CareFusion purchased Medegen in 2010. In 2010 I relocated to San Diego to continue my employment as a CF employee in customer service. I managed 15 employees. Then in 2015 I accepted the position in Customer Master as Manager of Customer Master. Here in Customer Master I have been able to gain more knowledge of our customer data base and the different tools that are used to create and validate customer accounts.

I would recommend CareFusion which is now BD to anyone. Its a fun place to work with great employees.
Pros
Employees and staff are great
Cons
Since BD our healthcare isnt all that great
Great company
Senior Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 25, 2017
The company was great. There was a temporary management culture problem but was recently fixed I'm told. Great opportunity to make good money and work with good people and good products!
Pros
Autonomy, decision-making, money
Cons
some management issues during my tenure
Quantity over quality, terrible management
Technician I Product Testing & Calibration (Former Employee) –  Palm Springs, CAApril 24, 2017
Upper management was terrible and cared more about bonuses than the quality of the product or employee well being. Quality over quantity. Scary stuff.
Amazing Environment
Administrative Support I (Former Employee) –  Palm Springs, CAApril 8, 2017
Room for growth the management tem in this Company are very helpful and always on point with work related issues. You are provided with all equipment and material no need to ask
Productive workplace
Senior Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 7, 2017
New desk startup
Learned health security policies
Management was still learning but fair
Working with different folks on a daily basis
Work as a team to resolve issues
Fair, to middling
Principle Process Engineer (Former Employee) –  Not in the USApril 4, 2017
Started out fine after the divestiture from Cardinal Health, but more recently they didn't seem to be any drive/focus in the specific environment I worked in.

Opportunities for advancement were 'teased' but never realised.
Pros
Job Security
Cons
No advancement (in my role)