Caregan Transport

Caregan Transport Employer Reviews

didnt like being gone
Truck Driver (Former Employee), Richmond, INOctober 29, 2012
Pros: seing the country
Cons: not knowing what you are getting into
picking up freight and delivering.some management was ok.working all hours.in the truck you are your own boss.

December 4, 2012

This is really a review for truck driving in general. You'll have these pros/cons at any trucking company. We have local positions available.

Busy stressful unorganized place of business
Dispatcher/Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee), Richmond, INOctober 9, 2012
I worked for this company for a year and a half. It consumed my whole life. More and more was asked of me without compensation. No one was organized in the office except me and one other female. I only enjoyed my job at first.

November 19, 2012

I think everyone who still works here would disagree with these statements. We can't help what attitude people choose to bring to work with them, but this is certainly not a stressful job. We seem to be doing just fine even though we're not organized. I guess we've just been lucky to be in business since 1994.

November 19, 2012

This employee demanded a raise and refused to come to work unless that demand was met. It was denied. Caregan Transport has been in business since 1994 and this person's disgruntled accusations are ridiculous. I find the work challenging and fun. No two days are alike and time goes by quickly because there's always something to do. If I wanted to repeat the same mindless job all day every day I'd go back to factory work.

Terrible work experience.
Accountant / Payroll Manager (Former Employee), Richmond, INApril 29, 2012
Pros: there are no pros for working there.
Cons: there is nothing good about his company, do not consider working there.
Lack of work ethics, poor management. Terrible working conditions.

November 19, 2012

I don't know how working indoors at a desk can be considered "terrible working conditions." I'm sure everyone who still works here would agree that this assessment is inaccurate. Some people just aren't compatible with the other employees. Just because we didn't let you run the office doesn't mean the management was poor. In fact, I would say that things have improved dramatically. We haven't had any payables mailed to the wrong vendors, and nobody has called to complain about our accountant's poor attitude. I've even been able to convince some of the companies you drove away to start working with us again.

January 18, 2013

The accountant that wrote this review was taxing our employees at the wrong rates all year, filed our IFTA inaccurately (causing it to be revoked temporaily), and repeatedly mailed payments to the wrong vendors. She would not process payables until they were past due, and spent most of her day telling everyone else what to do.