Caregiver Homes Employee Reviews

Grasia a caregiver homes pude octener trabajo y le doy las grasia.
CUIDADO ENFERMO DE SALUD (Former Employee) –  Springfield massMay 22, 2017
Grasias a dios pude hacer un buen teabajo y ami nunca medieron queja ni molestia y grasias a ellos tube trabajo.
Cons
Really good place to work
HHA/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INMay 13, 2017
Caregiver homes is a really good place to work they train their people and give cpr training they go into detail about what is supposed to be done with the client
Pros
Good work experience
Cons
No braks
Productive and fun environment
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rocky Hill, CTApril 19, 2017
I been working for homecare givers of ct for 2 years very good companyvto work with excellent working environment and employers they provide good and professional services
Caregiving
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, INApril 14, 2017
Really great place. I enjoyed working here very much. I'm glad to have had this experience. The staff in the Bloomington office are very understanding and seem to truly care about you and your patients. I would suggest this job to anyone.
productive outgoing smart helpful an understanding
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Compton, CAFebruary 23, 2017
I love meeting new people. I'm really passionate about other people very loving caring an most of all responsible. Love to keep a clean work place.I worked from home doing IHSS
Pros
1 hour break
Cons
24 hour job
Great way to stay home and care for loved ones.
Caregiver/Provider (Former Employee) –  Brazil, INJanuary 30, 2017
My mother suffered a masive stroke and was unable to care for herself. Caregiver homes helped me to bring my mother home instead of admitting her to a nursing facility and I was paid to care for her as well.
Pros
Caring for my mother
Cons
No medical benefits or advancement possible
great establishment
Caregiver/Companion (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJanuary 24, 2017
Worked as a caregiver providing individualized care to each child. Able to encourage each childs growth and foster their well being.
Joined 9 Months Ago..Best Job in Healthcare
Merrillville Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Merrillville, INJanuary 24, 2017
I joined CGH after years in the Special Needs Industry (Non-Profit) and Home Care world (Extremely For Profit). I met the State Director, the Regional Director, phone interview with the COO. Each person at every level was engaged, wanting to follow the mission and serve our communities. No one mentioned numbers to me. I am the branch manager and responsible for numbers.

What this company taught me: everyone is in to work/life balance, The benefits are the best I've had in 10 years - we get President's day off! There are no mandated weekends, no mandatory crazy hours and there is flexibility. Half of the team are parents to school aged children and are able to work their visits around special kid activities.

We also believe in peer lead committees and groups to make change and clinical focus/quality are the priorities. I feel valued, have fun and make an impact on my community every day.
Pros
Work Life Balance, Fantastic Benefits, Mission Driven
Cons
Growth is super fast so you better keep up!
Warehouse
Enrestoration (Former Employee) –  Gadsden, ALJanuary 19, 2017
It's a great place to work . The best part of this place is the management would ask how you liking your job they cared about their employees
Pros
You had to bring your lunch
Cons
Short breaks
Don't walk run away
Care manager (Former Employee) –  IndianaOctober 12, 2016
Cons, for profit prey on the needy! Manager didn't know what to do or how to run an office. Promised flexibility to work from home barely happened. Was sent in known territories that were prejudice. No real orientation. A lot of backstabbing petty women. Do not trust this company they only care about getting clients not the care of the patients. Worst mistake of my life.
Pros
Cons
Poor management, cons, no room for advancement can't keep staff
Aid And Assist (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNSeptember 22, 2016
The ladys that would call if we got short handed would call at the last minute and ask to go to another home when you get done at one client home
Pros
Great team to work with!
RN Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MASeptember 9, 2016
The management is supportive and caring. The work load is very manageable, you must be organized and efficient. You manage your own schedule and therefor have tons of flexibility. I cannot say enough about how great the team is and what a fun, diverse culture the office has to offer.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
must be able to manage your time
high paced ambitious company committed to high quality services
Area Director (Current Employee) –  Quincy, MAJune 29, 2016
Great place to work for those committed to an alternative model of care for medically complex individuals. The company is growing and has highly ambitious leadership who want to be at the forefront of the industry. It is an exciting environment that will engage and challenge anyone lucky enough to work here.
a terrible place to work - don't do it
worker (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsJune 5, 2016
They really need a union for the employees, who are treated horribly. Very much a for-profit. In practice they care more about the money than the employees. Most employees have one foot out the door.
CareGiver Homes
Area Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MAApril 25, 2016
Trained sales staff, managed accounts, managed operations, created marketing plan, implemented plan, met and reached financial and sales goals.
The most rewarding part of my job
Care Manager (Current Employee) –  Lawrence, MAMarch 9, 2016
I conduct monthly and bi-monthly home visits for an adult foster care program, which allows family to care for other family members at home rather than placing them in nursing homes. My visits are to ensure the caregiver is providing proper care of the consumer, and meeting the adult foster care compliances of Mass Health. I enjoy my job very much, when it comes to working with my families because I know that every time I see them, I make a difference in their life. It is a very rewarding job, and I never lose touch of what Human services is really all about. The hard part of my job to deal with is that it seems as if the company has lost touch of what our mission is really about. It is all about numbers, and competition which has put many people out of touch of what we are really here to do. And that is to serve the people. That is why we went into this field isn't it? I know I did. What keeps me going is knowing that the work I do is for the people I serve, and the difference I make in their lives is what counts. I will always feel this way.
Pros
Working with great families, learning about different Dx
Cons
Poor management, no room for advancement
Fun Work environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 8, 2016
Excellent company to work for, they care about their employees and clients. Enjoyed going to work each day, excellent co-workers and managers.
relaxing work place
Personal Care Attendant (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MADecember 28, 2015
nice people. they show care towards the PCA's. learned a lot. hardest part of the job is changing diapers. i love my job here.
treated very badly
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Chicopee, MAAugust 23, 2015
I was treated very badly and annoyed by the many phone calls to my home at all hours of the day. I would not recommend Caregiver homes as a place of employment.
Pros
they paid me
Cons
I worked there
care manager
Care Manager (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MAJune 16, 2015
follow up, emails, phone calls, home visits, staff meetings, conference calls, intakes, weekly team meetings, and monthly staff meetings. Work independently and from home.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Caregiver Homes. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9