Caregiver Homes

Caregiver Homes Employee Reviews

Positive Colleague engagement and teamwork atmoshere.
MA Director of Sales and Marketing (Current Employee), Quincy, MAJune 13, 2015
Quality of service delivery, ability to engage all members of the health care industry, advocacy for seniors and caregivers were all positive aspects of the work day.
Challengers were lack of awareness of the company's services by the target audiences and key referrers.
Company takes advantage of needy people
Care Manager (Former Employee), MAMarch 4, 2015
Cons: 24/7 job
This company robs people caring for their loved ones by paying/reimbursing them very little as they are all on state insurance, and the company makes a fortune by keeping the clients at home as opposed to being in a nursing home. A very sad situation as they offer "raises" to people caring for their dying parents if they document the ADL'S "on time"! Major safety concerns but overlooked for the $$$ - you're definitely working for big business not a caring non-profit! As a nurse or care manager, you are on call 24/7 if you are a part time or full time employee... Stay away if you have a heart!!!
Exciting New Service in Indiana
Office Assistant (Current Employee), IndianaAugust 14, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule (compared to hospital/health facility), caring and supportive team
Cons: some positions require travel (but is reimbursed)
It is very exciting to work for a place that is helping families care for their loved ones at home. This level of care is new to Indiana and the team in this state is full of knowledge, and we all help each other to be successful. Great experience so far, hope to be with the company for a long time to come.
Great work/life balance
Manager (Current Employee), IndianaAugust 5, 2014
This company is by far the best organization I have worked for. Warm, friendly, professional, hard-working environment. They have mastered the delicate balance of caring for those we serve while at the same time managing resources. Management does a great job at helping their employees balance work and life. Superb!
Stay away!
Manager (Former Employee), NortheastJuly 28, 2014
The management expects you to be on call 24/7 although it is not presented that way. A very dissatisfied employee base for good reason.
More experience how to take care of elder people
Caregiver (Current Employee), Peabody, MASeptember 12, 2013
I work 24/7. Usually I wake up at 6:00 and cook something for the person. Then I go to college, and back, and either I or others cook for him, and then In the evening; sometimes I help him to wash off and clean the room. I also shave him. I learned to shave and wash people. Usually my mother helps me to do that. I think that the hardest part of the job is to wash him off.
Great place to work at!
Home Caregiver (Former Employee), Brockton, MADecember 23, 2012
Talk to the clients ask them how there day was and make them feel wanted. Do things for them that they couldn't do themselves. Also make sure they take there meds and keep track of it in daily logs. The hardest part of the job was dealing with trouble clients that bash you. The enjoyable part of the job would just be talking to them because they do grow on you.