CareHere, LLC Employee Reviews

good company
Staff nurse/phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIJanuary 12, 2018
I enjoyed my work at CareHere however it could be very stressful at times . I triaged patients, did labs, DOT and sports physicals, drug screens , assisted physicians with minor procedures. I also was front desk, referral person, made appointments .
Pros
busy and people oriented, love the docs I worked with
Cons
long hours, busy
Nice and Friendly place
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLDecember 30, 2017
Good fun environment to work in. Very multi task of a clinic. had to do front and back. The clinic has great patients very friendly. Supervisor provide free lunch one a week. That was very thoughtful.
Great place to work for clinic staff
Director of Clinical Services (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 13, 2017
Lots of staff management , client management , . Good workplace culture but management is lacking in experience and proper people skills . Most enjoyable part of the job is the care provided to patients .This company has a lot of potential for future growth
Pros
owners of the company are great not enough good support surrounding them
Cons
Lack of experienced supervisors
too slow and not much patient care
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  New Port Richey, FLSeptember 22, 2017
if you are looking for a real "sit down" job then this is for you. Its a great place and organization to work for it was just too slow for me. Other than that this is a great job with great benefits and pay.
Pros
awesome life and work balance
Limited scope of practice and never met supervising physician in 2 years I worked there.
Family Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Gallatin, TNAugust 28, 2017
Work was very slow paced so if you like to be bored this is a good job. Most patients used this clinic as an urgent care and not their primary care office. Biometric screenings were the main use of clinics by patient base.
Pros
Independence
Cons
Boring
Stressful
Clinical Nurse (Current Employee) –  AlabamaAugust 25, 2017
I have worked at this company for years but I have seen this company that a horrible nose dive (poor management). We had the worst case of people playing management that I've ever seen. They are lazy and ill-equipped not to add, they are some of the biggest liars you will ever meet.
Pros
Cons
Horrible insurance and managers
Great work place
Registered Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sarasota, FL 34237July 9, 2017
Greaplace to work enjoy what I do you work very independent .You really get to know the patients so that you develop a nice relationship with them.Great Doctors to work under
Not my best employer
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJuly 6, 2017
This company is all for themselves, they will work you to the bone and expect you to come in on days off and travel to various locations. when it's time for you to need time off or vacation, they are not as willing to accommodate. They have a high turn over rate because they will terminate as quick as they hire
hard to write summary since i am not full time
RN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Danville, ILMarch 12, 2017
good company to work for, not able to use critical thinking as a MD tells you what to do. Just doing Primary nursing in a factory. Wish it were more hours but the company has only contracted to work 2 days a week so far.
Pros
good place to work
Cons
no benefits since it is not full time
Great company to work for!
Recruitment Director (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TNMarch 7, 2017
Great model along with excellent co-workers. I enjoy the diversity and flexibility. The culture of this company is unique and one that I truly enjoy.
Pros
Flexibility, work / life balance.

Want to know more about CareHere, LLC?

Ask a question
Great model, terrible management.
CMA (Former Employee) –  MichiganFebruary 19, 2017
Management will steal your ideas and use as their own. Lack of communication from corporate. Constant changes in policy and never communicated. Directors lack management and professionalism. Lots of drama. Forced to work through lunch and forced to clock out. Be careful of this place. Terrible company to work for but great model.
Pros
Patients were great
Cons
See below
Poor management, lack of communication
NP (Former Employee) –  TNJanuary 18, 2017
I enjoyed the patients that I cared for while working for this company but the company is poorly managed. There is little communication from management to the clinics they oversee. We often felt like we were on a island at our clinic. Managers have little regard for providers time or schedule and would often schedule a meeting and show up late or not at all. In addition, when we would ask for things we needed to do our job, they were often promised but never delivered. Care Here talks up the benefit of their coaches, which in my experience provide limited information for pts. Nothing is tailored toward the pts needs. The pts are given a standardized plan from the coaches to follow regardless of whether it works with their schedule or income. I feel like the coaches hands are tied and they have a set of boxes to check. Their education is undervalued while the education of managers was overvalued. The managers had associates or bachelors degrees at best and little to no medical training. Medical assistants at best. Management and the corporate office are buddy-buddy with each other but they are out of touch with how to meet the real needs of pts in their clinics.
Pros
Patient population, 20 min pt time slots, Good concept
Cons
Poor management, lack of communication, managers and corporate out of touch, managers unprofessional, poor execution of good concept
medical assistant
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNDecember 5, 2016
this was good place to learn and do your externship. they was always willing to help and make you a better MA. I learned a lot at this place.
great concept
Xray/ma (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, FLNovember 16, 2016
Great for employers and their employees, a benefit to all involved. I can see future companies getting on board . A win win for everybody.
Quickly Growing Company with Amazing Work/Life Balance
Recruitment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 27, 2016
CareHere is a quickly growing company with an amazing healthcare model and culture. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time working within the recruitment department.

Management has been supportive, friendly and quick to find solutions to any challenges that arise in my department.

Work/life balance is excellent- I work remotely and am able to spend more time with family and little to no time commuting.

The culture in the corporate office is very warm and friendly. I love attending weekly and quarterly meetings.
Pros
Catered lunch on Fridays, frequent training opportunties, great management
Excellent Company
Corporate (Current Employee) –  Brentwood, TNSeptember 26, 2016
Great company with amazing work life balance.

Excellent culture with advancement opportunities.

Great management team who values their patients, client and employees.
Pros
Growth, Cutting Edge
Work life balance do-able due to work at home abilities
Exercise Physiologist Health Coach (Current Employee) –  Missoula, MTAugust 11, 2016
Company started out well but is now moving in different direction with limited options for advancement. New management has decided to move from discipline specific coaching (i.e. no longer will dietitians address nutrition or exercise coaches address activity design) but is instead asking coaches to deliver non-specific coaching on all topics at once (i.e. all coaches, regardless of training in their respective disciplines will now offer basic information on all areas such as 'eat healthy and move more'). Company has been good to work for but I feel that I need to be able to advance as well as don't see eye to eye with new approach.
Pros
half work from home
Cons
moving in different direction
Beware of poor management!
Clinic Coordinator (Former Employee) –  AlabamaJuly 23, 2016
The concept of CareHere is a great idea, but unfortunately it doesn't have the management to achieve it's mission.
The company has seen tremendous growth in the last couple of years, but I feel it has not reacted to the changes that growth has brought about.
The interaction and relationship development with the patients was what kept me there as long as I stayed.
As a part time employee, there were NO benefits, I was expected to change work hours with practically no notice.
The orientation was all but nonexistent, and the job duties are unrealistic.
My direct mangers were nonresponsive and they would lie to make themselves look good to client and upper management.
This job taught me just how proficient I could be at multi-tasking!
Pros
Great patient interaction and an opportunity to make a real difference in someones health state.
Cons
Poor management at lower levels.
Was chronically understaffed
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dade City, FLJuly 12, 2016
Worked as a MA, was constantly under staffed with patient- nurse, paitent-provider ratio, overbooked appointments. The bilingual staff spoke Spanish in front of other employees that didn't speak Spanish, also in front of English only speaking clients, patients! Staff would be on phones outside in peak business hours beyond alotted break times, non smoking staff had to constantly pick up the slack or not get breaks often. Often staff were asked to do things out of their job description. On the positive the pay, benefits were not bad. Frequent turnover of managers, physicians.
Pros
Benefit package
Cons
Short breaks, lunches
always learning something new
CLINIC NURSE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNJune 10, 2016
always learning something new, loved my patients, always had a beautiful facility to work in. Staff was easy to deal with if you had any issues. Everyone acted as a team which I loved.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CareHere, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9