CareMore Employee Reviews

i would not reccommend anybody to work here
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cerritos, CAJuly 18, 2017
management does not care about you as a person, all they care about is hitting their goals because they get bonus checks. You cant go to the restroom for longer than 4 min because you have your manager asking to come see you after, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE
Productive work place.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Cerritos, CAMay 17, 2017
Great Environment, friendly staff. Full time work. Diversity work place. Supervisors are reliable and flexible. I learned how to multi-task and management new skills.
Fast Pace health care organzation
Clinical Operations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Cerritos, CAMay 8, 2017
Great company for a fast paced career. Days may be long but fruitful. Good organization to obtain experience. Best part of the job is going home. I can leave work at the office.
Good Company To Work For
Temp HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  CerritosApril 12, 2017
Secure, professional and great chance for growth.
The management really makes people feel welcome
So glad this place closed it's offices!
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 4, 2017
I wondered how this place could stay in business and was not surprised the Maricopa county offices closed shortly after I left. I was fired but not given a reason. The upper management ignores the poor Medical Assistants for months at a time, left them without a manager for two years and put all the managerial duties on one Medical Assistant but did not promote her or give her a raise. It was truly one of the worst run facilities I have ever seen.
Very Family Like
Sr. Clerk (Current Employee) –  Cerritos, CAFebruary 3, 2017
Everyone I work with you end up having a true meaningful relationship well at least I do. I am in the Coding dept and it is about 50 employees in that department everyone knows one another we celebrate every milestone in everyone's life and its a great feeling.
Pros
We have a lot of activities through out the time working here, Jeans on Fridays and everyday in the summer time
Cons
having a hard time transferring to a different department
Horrible Place to Work
Community Outreach Specialist (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAJanuary 16, 2017
I worked at the Des Moines location on Euclid. The manager does not know what she is doing and fires people at the drop of a hat! I had to train myself and then train my so called "supervisor" who then took all the credit and had the nerve to fire me for not knowing what I was doing! Unbelievable. They then told me I would be paid for the whole week and guess what? NOT!! They are defanatly not for helping the employee!! This place is a joke!!
Benefits
Cons
Everything!
Temp position
Customer Care Representative II (Former Employee) –  Cerritos, CADecember 30, 2016
It's ok for temp position. Not much that I can speak about since I was not there for long. Lunches varied by day and call volume
Great company. Horrible management in my department.
Biller (Current Employee) –  Cerritos, CADecember 20, 2016
Overall great company I'm just stuck in a bad department with horrible management. Does not matter how great you work if you don't kiss up to the boss you will not get promoted.
Benefits
Flexibility
NP (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 6, 2016
If you need flexibility in a full time job this fits that bill. Otherwise, not the best job for an NP that appreciates respect. NPs are treated like HHC RNs with the bonus of being able to write prescriptions as demanded by caregivers (who by the way, are not medically trained). The job has many challenges, mostly the pt population and the circumstance of their living conditions. It's a fine line between providing the right care and sales. Sales wins every time as a constant reminder CareMore is an insurance company first and foremost. There is very high turnover. Most NPs don't last a year.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Lack of respect for NPs

Want to know more about CareMore?

Ask a question
Marketing Manger (Former Employee) –  Cerritos, CAJuly 13, 2016
Good place to work, nice staff. Busy during AEP but good work life balance. The location is in Cerritos so it is a bit out there. You can make what you want out of it. Challenging part is some departments don't communicate well with each other. New CEO should make positive changes.
Good company
Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  Cerritos, CAJanuary 5, 2016
Nice to work here. co workers around here are very friendly.
I learned lot of new things here.
that's it I have to tell you.
I greet patients and check them in.
Front and Back Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  750 E Thunderbird Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85022December 29, 2015
I greet patients and check them in. I check Vitals and get everything ready for the doctor. I call/schedule patients. I learned to work more efficiently when there is a high volume of patients. The is no hard part once you figure out how to do everything efficiently. I really enjoyed working along with hardworking co-workers.
Great flexible company
Benefits Consultant/Community Outreach (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZDecember 16, 2015
I had a great time at Caremore, one of the most flexible companies I have worked and the pay was great. Managers were friendly and very helpful. I honestly dont have anything bad to say about the company other than its sad to see them exit the market.
Not the best environment to work
Sr. Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cerritos, CANovember 5, 2015
Just a lot of problems with an employee. I really didn't like the company, but excelled at the job. I have learned that I do have patience for nonsense and can thrive in a high level payroll department.
Great place to work with
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZNovember 1, 2015
Grate place to work with co-workers are friendly. Some of the benefits are awesome including free gym membership, hearth insurance and help with school. I love the customer care and the benefits provider to the patients..
Call center atmosphere
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  cerritos, CAOctober 14, 2015
workers are given there own cubicles, and phone. This is a call center atmosphere. You are only given 5 minutes to use the restroom in which you are timed for, and 30 min lunch breaks.
Pros
Cons
short breaks
Poorly managed IT department
Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Cerritos, CASeptember 9, 2015
Terrible experience working for this company
• No collaboration between people and teams (e.g. emails to co-workers are ignored)
• Very poor management (projects/tasks are never completed)
• Infighting between different consulting companies for work and projects
• Very immature IT processes and procedures
• Anthem is slashing positions as it gets ready to merge with Cigna
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Poor management
Productive Caring Environment to work in
Health Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Cerritos CaAugust 4, 2015
I am blessed to have been chosen to work here at caremore with such a wonderful group of people. Everyone comes in everyday and put their best foot forward and work together as a team.
Productive and great place to work
Member Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Cerritos, CAMay 30, 2015
Caremore is a great place to work. What I enjoy most is our management team we work under the best managers and the company does so much for it's employees. Not to mention the compensation is amazing for the work that we do. The company is forever growing.