CareMore Employee Reviews in United States

Good company
Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  Cerritos, CAJanuary 5, 2016
Nice to work here. co workers around here are very friendly.
I learned lot of new things here.
that's it I have to tell you.
I greet patients and check them in.
Front and Back Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  750 E Thunderbird Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85022December 29, 2015
I greet patients and check them in. I check Vitals and get everything ready for the doctor. I call/schedule patients. I learned to work more efficiently when there is a high volume of patients. The is no hard part once you figure out how to do everything efficiently. I really enjoyed working along with hardworking co-workers.
Great flexible company
Benefits Consultant/Community Outreach (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZDecember 16, 2015
I had a great time at Caremore, one of the most flexible companies I have worked and the pay was great. Managers were friendly and very helpful. I honestly dont have anything bad to say about the company other than its sad to see them exit the market.
Not the best environment to work
Sr. Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cerritos, CANovember 5, 2015
Just a lot of problems with an employee. I really didn't like the company, but excelled at the job. I have learned that I do have patience for nonsense and can thrive in a high level payroll department.
Great place to work with
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZNovember 1, 2015
Grate place to work with co-workers are friendly. Some of the benefits are awesome including free gym membership, hearth insurance and help with school. I love the customer care and the benefits provider to the patients..
Call center atmosphere
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  cerritos, CAOctober 14, 2015
workers are given there own cubicles, and phone. This is a call center atmosphere. You are only given 5 minutes to use the restroom in which you are timed for, and 30 min lunch breaks.
Pros
Cons
short breaks
Poorly managed IT department
Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Cerritos, CASeptember 9, 2015
Terrible experience working for this company
• No collaboration between people and teams (e.g. emails to co-workers are ignored)
• Very poor management (projects/tasks are never completed)
• Infighting between different consulting companies for work and projects
• Very immature IT processes and procedures
• Anthem is slashing positions as it gets ready to merge with Cigna
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Poor management
Productive Caring Environment to work in
Health Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Cerritos CaAugust 4, 2015
I am blessed to have been chosen to work here at caremore with such a wonderful group of people. Everyone comes in everyday and put their best foot forward and work together as a team.
Productive and great place to work
Member Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Cerritos, CAMay 30, 2015
Caremore is a great place to work. What I enjoy most is our management team we work under the best managers and the company does so much for it's employees. Not to mention the compensation is amazing for the work that we do. The company is forever growing.
CMG/NV as Office Manager
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  2870 So. Maryland Pkwy #300 Las Vegas, NVApril 21, 2015
I loved my position as the Office Manager with the CMG/NV group.
The staff was open to learning and being given corrective input on improving and learning short cuts to enhance and improve their day to day job functions.
Pros
I enjoyed the opportunities that were available for continuing education, I enjoyed the day to day challenges as the Office Mgr, I loved my entire team.
Cons
Lack of Fairness amongst the Local Management Staff & Supervisors.

Want to know more about CareMore?

Ask a question
Ok place to work for experienced medical assistants
Medical Assistant/Front Office (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJanuary 3, 2015
The hardest part was trying to appease the high volume of patients coming in with not enough staff to take care of them. The highlight though were the patients, they were wonderful people.
I loved the work and the patients
Case Manager for Medicare Advantage plan (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AzNovember 22, 2014
very fast paced which was good, but they wanted no social interactions(talking) even team members. Corporate out of state, very out of tune with Az members
Pros
quarterly bonus
Cons
corporate office not interactive with non mgmt employees
Great Place to work
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 6, 2014
I love working for CareMore everyone here are awesome and have great personality. They are felixable with your hours and are willing to train and hire
Most supportive co-workers!
Credentialing Associate (Former Employee) –  Cerritos, CAMay 12, 2014
I have work in numerous work enviroments and the employees at Caremore are at the top. Eventhough there were everyday challenges, it was the people that made those challenges easier and enjoyable.
Pros
flexibility in the work schedule
Poor leadership and communication. Good company overall, poorly managed
Member Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Cerritos, CAMarch 6, 2014
Typical day is logging into the phones and assisting callers with questions and benefits. I enjoy the interaction with clients yet highly micro-managed work environment and high favoritism on the team. Unfair privileges based on who you know and if you are part of managements friend list. Unfair scheduling hours and distribution of time off. Management is not present, visible or available to answer questions, no feedback, no respond to emails. Training is unorganized and there is conflicting information about procedures and what to do.
Pros
team recognition
Cons
short breaks, micro-managed, unfairness.
Opportunity to learn exceptional skills.
Externship (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 5, 2014
To complete an externsip program that would allow me to utalize the educational and technical skills need for my certificate of completion as a medical assistant.
Pros
being offered employment at the end of the externsip.
Cons
not being able to utilize my experience and training.
Managers where never there.
Claims Examiner (Former Employee) –  Cerritos, CANovember 19, 2013
i loved my job i loved my tasks i worked with this company for five years, the only complaint was the managers not being there for employees i had two clerks under me and i felt like i had to be there manager which wasnt a problem just if thats the case pay me with a manager salary.
Pros
my hours and unlimited overtime was amazing
Cons
managers
Touch NP
NP (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZOctober 22, 2013
Typical day: Work hours are MUCH longer than advertised; but, management puts the blinders on to what actual Field NPs tell them! What I Learned: Better have your own fax machine/printer or you will be driving to the office every day to print med renewals, etc., as they come in via email! The salary is not worth the hours that you put in!
Management and the hardest part of the job: They follow protocols but don't listen to patient's symptomology! Supervisors tell you to use old results instead of ordering new! Don't join if you are a Veteran; saving money is the name of the game and they won't approve orders for labs, or consults for you because you can just go to the VA! (This tends to be difficult if you have dementia or are wheelchair bound; but, that is not their problem)! Patients have bad outcomes because they are trying to save money and won't order labs, tests, or consults that would be advised to order or they use old records to justify not ordering new ones!
Co-workers: Only saving grace and only reason they got 3 stars! Fellow NPs are great!
Most enjoyable part of the job: the patients and being able to see them each week!
Pros
great co-workers
Cons
management and their supervision
Micro Management by unqualified Case Management, Management Team
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  AZOctober 10, 2013
If you are an experienced RN with a BSN, CCM--RUN AND STAY AWAY FROM THIS JOB. You are not valued for your experience or credentials. LPN's have the same role as a RN. The management team is ruthless, unexperienced and lack credentials. They are threatened by anyone who demonstrates leadership potential. One is in her position simply because she started with the company years ago as a CM assistant and friends with Senior Mgmt.. She is leading CM IT activities and is not a nurse and doesn't have a degree. She probably had something to do with the previous Director of CM with a MSN being fired. If you value your RN, CM skills, Don't waste your time here.
Pros
decent salary, but you earn every penny
Cons
management. lpn, s valued same or above rn, s. lots of bureaucracy.
Very health work environment
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Artesia, CASeptember 30, 2013
Microsoft shot, fast growing, respect for people and employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CareMore. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9