Carenet Healthcare Services Employee Reviews in United States

Wonderful Company to work for.
Registered Nurse Care Advisor (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 29, 2016
The way they have managed to take a telecommute company and give it the same feel of a professional office setting speaks volumes for the management staff. My only problem with the job is the social isolation of working from home.
No pay raises
Sales and service of BCBS Fitness programs (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 16, 2016
No pay raises, Learned to be a better lead and coach. The company does not share their growth plan with agents. Management talk unkindly behind closed doors. the do not share the true numbers with the clients
Fun workplace and Free fountain drinks
Interpreter (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 21, 2016
It was a good place to work but they only work with you for a while as far as schedules and once they gave you a schedule it was hard to change the shift you had.
Pros
Free drinks
Cons
no shift flexability
Okay place to work
PCA-Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKApril 19, 2016
This place that didn't pay very well so turnover was high. Support of staff okay. Hours challenging to obtain. Challenging to have enough hours to support myself and my children.
Pros
a job
Cons
no benefits and low pay
Fun place
Engagement Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 14, 2016
Enrolling members into 90 day mail order service, management is awesome, co-workers are amazing, hardest part of job is nothing.
It's ok
Care advisor RN (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXFebruary 11, 2016
If you need to work from home then it's a decent company. Be prepared though, if your focus is making sure your patients are safe and have a good understanding of what they are dealing with, that is not their main focus. Thier focus is less patient care and more numbers. They are most concerned with keeping calls short with minimum info so you can get them off the phone and get to the next person. They do hound people unfairly who are not making thier goal times.
Pros
Nice coworkers. Some flexibility
Cons
Not patient centered
Call Center
CSR (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 28, 2016
As far as call centers go this was one of the best ones to work for. The managers kept the team engaged. The Compensation and incentives were great. I enjoyed the rapport with clients as well.
Low Wages for job expected
telemarker (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 24, 2015
This is your typical call center offering low pay 10 bucks an hr. Yet they expect the kind of work performance where most should be paid $15 an hr. Reason for low pay is so that the corporation and management can rake up high salaries. They bank on college kids or kids that live at home because you cannot survive on what they pay you otherwise. Working at Red Lobster pays more, $14 an hr. Want to work in a good call center, apply at USAA where you get wonderful benefits and they pay you what you are wort and do not take advantage of you. Oh..and do not disagree or express a different opinion because they will can you. Projects come and go here, wages NEVER change. Good luck.
Pros
You get hired on the sport
Cons
low wages and no raises
I was not there long enough
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 14, 2015
Typical outbound call center duties. unreasonable quotas. I loved the break room. easy money for someone who is comfortable sitting on the phones all day setting up appointments.
Pros
break room had free soda
Cons
outbound call making all day long
Great company culture
Business Development / Trainer (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 9, 2015
Every effort is made to develop the espirit de corps. Consistently listed as one of the best places to work in San Antonio.

Want to know more about Carenet Healthcare Services?

Ask a question
Worked as a Development & Stewardship Director for a nonprofit.
Stewardship/Development Director (Former Employee) –  Issaquah, WANovember 7, 2015
I worked as a Development and Stewardship Director for a nonprofit company. My job included soliciting major gifts and developing and maintaining donor relationships. I received training in donor database management and donor relationship building. The most enjoyable part of the job was putting on events and public speaking.
Pros
Sales and development, events, public speaking.
Cons
Worked several weekends, Low compensation.
not a good company to work for
engagement specialist (Former Employee) –  IH 10 san antonio txOctober 29, 2015
worked for them about a week so do two of my friends and we all absolutely hated the company and everything about them. Feel free to find out for your self its for sure not for everyone...
Pros
nothing
Cons
lots
Enjoying the ride
Engagement specialist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 22, 2015
It is nice place to work. Everyone is very friendly. Management care about their employees and their well being. There always activies supporting different organizations. The work place is well rounded.
Needs Improvement in Management
Engagement Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 27, 2015
The work load itself was not hard, but the campaigns that we called on we're ridiculous which in turned means that employees got told off a lot. And dealing with the poor management was the hardest part of the job. Management would not get back to you in a timely manner, that's even if they corresponded to you at all.
Pros
Cons
No breaks
Great place to move up
Trainer (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 26, 2015
awesome place. i cant think of anything bad to say about this company they treated me like family. I enjoyed every minute i worked here.
Pros
awesome people
Cons
n/a
Nice place to work but does not pay enough
Corporate Trainer (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 20, 2015
This call center is truly customer/member focused. Your co-workers are amazing but advancement is almost non-existent. With that being said this is one of the best call centers to work for.
Pros
Great work enviorment
Cons
low pay
fun workplace
Interpreter/Engagement Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio Tx WoodstoneAugust 10, 2015
very fun flexible place and you gets hands on helping people out with medical and insurance needs. Managers and supervisors very involved and helpful to bring you to full potential
Pros
employment appreciation incentives
Not a good place to work
Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 16, 2015
I have learned so much here. How to process claims, look up claims, triage patients, answer medical insurance questions on several insurance company's. Date entry, multi screens and phone lines. Co-workers are great, but dropping like fly's. Hardest part is doing your best and being treated like a prisoner. Most enjoyable is helping each and every patient.
Pros
Helping patients, saving lives.
Cons
Managment lies, no cordination, no rasies.
growth
Engagement Specialist (Current Employee) –  san antonio, txJune 16, 2015
there is no room for improvement or growth. management is never on the same page. due to the lack of support and lack of interest in an individuals job here at carenet, even the management is encouraging to leave or to find better opportunities
"Enjoy the Ride!"
Engagement Specialist- Member Services (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 15, 2015
They have six core values which I they basically use as excuses to get away with getting their way. Management is full of broken promises. After being there over a year I was in the same position I started in. Things change very quickly and they are not very professional in relaying the message to the coworkers; they will lie or use a core value such as "Enjoy the Ride!" to answer your question, for lack of better terms. Favoritism is also a huge factor here. One thing i did learn working here is getting used to change in quick succession. The best part about my job working there was the interaction with my co-workers. If it were not for them I may have left months ago.
Pros
Free soda and free coffee, nice break room with a Company Kitchen
Cons
No breaks unless you clock out. Be careful who you trust.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carenet Healthcare Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Carenet Healthcare Services Reviews by Location