Carenet Healthcare Services Employee Reviews

fun place
Pharmacy Benefits Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 9, 2017
carnet was a fun place to work.
management was great .
looking for something at the time that was more stable .
great training and the workplace was a great environment.
Engagement Specialist
ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 7, 2017
Pretty good job, there are a lot of skills to learn at CareNet. Pay is good, OT is always available. Monthly bonuses. Its entry level and not hard to get hired.
Pros
pay, bonuses, Pto
Cons
environment
Great experience
Engagement Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 29, 2017
Carenet is an great place to work. The training was top notch. The cafeteria was well stocked with drinks and they always had food available by way of team pot lucks. The managers were attentive to my needs and administratively the open door policy made me feel welcome
Pros
laid back
Cons
low pay
Carenet Life
Engagement Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TX 78235September 20, 2017
The company is an all around okay company. I learned a lot of my customer service skills here, they have a great team mentality, the only problem i really find is the difficulty to advance to a higher level. The management really fends for themselves as if they are in a club.
Changes every day
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 28, 2017
You have to adapt to changes often. Changes to your project the you were hired on will happen and you will have to enjoy the ride, one of your core values.
Any little thing you say can get you fired.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 21, 2017
Watch what you say any who you say it to. Tried to help customer, next thing I knew called in and terminated, no warning, no write up. Suppose to handle call per minute. If you get put on inbound only forget getting any typed of bonus.
Pros
Family environment if you live with sharks.
Cons
Backstabbing
Not a good place to work
Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 20, 2017
I wouldn't recommend anyone to work there. It wasn't clean as they were open 24hrs the management was not good at all. They don't believe in giving annual raises and no opportunities to advance and horrible medical, dental and vision benefits
Pros
Cons
The company couldn't careless about their employees
Good Job not great managment
Member Engagement (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 1, 2017
Loved the job hated the managment, they never talk to each other, no one is on the same apge, but I love love loved the work place itself. Actual job is boring.
Team Members are the heart of Customer Service
Team Member (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 12, 2017
Worked with Carenet HealthCare services, for almost 2 years. The company will work with you when needing to tend to family issues or illness and other personal issues. The most frustrating I believe in there is no pay increases. They have Vets on programs that have been with the company for 5+ years and have no received a raise. I have seen major issues with managers that have filled positions of upper management over 6 months with the hopes of being promoted, and not promoted, nor have the positions been filled to replace the original managers. Which shows poor respect they have to their dedicated employees.
Pros
Company does realize family is first.
Cons
Not compensating the team members for their performance and hard work, or dedication to the company and clients, or with recognition of advancement that is deserved.
triaging patients
Care Advisor (Current Employee) –  Parksley, VAJuly 5, 2017
Love working for Carenet. They care about their employees. Carenet offers all types of schedules and will work with individuals to maintain a balanced home life and career, They focus on core values and urge their employees to do the same.
Working with such an amazing Manager
Lead Engagement Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 12, 2017
My workday consist of semi-management over seeing, watching the production floor, managing break times, etc. Also making sure each team member was dialing on the correct program. I would take phone calls as well, which consist of me sending out members medications in a 90 day supply. My time at Carenet has really enhanced my knowledge in the pharmaceutical world. I've had the privilege to work under such and amazing caring, humble manager and he has really set the bar high for what a true manager should represent. The most challenging part about my job at Carenet was over seeing the sales department. And as I mentioned the most enjoyable part about my job would be working under such wonderful management.
Pros
Cons
Over seeing sales program.
It Lan Technician (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 2, 2017
good place to work they where expanding when I worked there. I worked in the IT Dept. Loved it!!! The manager there was a pervert and got me fired!!!!!!
Pros
good place to work
Great Family to belong to
Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 15, 2017
A typical day at work for a Care Coordinator is usually dealing with people on their worst days. Its hard and rough but you are trying to help people receive the care they need and find the right fit for their needs.
I learned a lot of patience and empathy for even the most irate and upset caller. Thick skin and learning to keep focused for the next caller who also needs help.
Management is very understanding and will work with you as much as they can for what ever your needs or scheduling has to call for.
Workplace culture is like a family. We help each others and other going above and beyond the call of duty is a way of life.
Hardest part of the job is sometimes never knowing what happened to your caller. Sometimes you get a heads up but most of the time you never find out what happened.
What I found most enjoyable about this job was that every call you get to be a hero. Even if its just something small you got to put that cape on and charge forward.
Pros
Free Soda
Engagement Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TxMay 15, 2017
Carenet is one of the best places to work. They keep you wanting to come back. It is very rewarding for the work you do. They also work well with you when needing to take any time off for doctors or other appointments
No Advancement Opportunities
Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 23, 2017
They lurer you in with being able to work overtime and bonuses. Close to the time for payout you don't get the full amount. Even during inclement weather they expect you to come in or stay.
Pros
Free fountain drinks
Cons
Management, company ethics
Caring and dedicating company staffed with hard working people
Engagement Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 16, 2017
Can't say anything bad about the company nor the work environment, excellent group of co workers and management. I've gained so experience here at Carenet, I'am grateful for the opportunity and i strongly enjoyed my time thus far.
Great incentives
Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 12, 2017
This company worked very hard to provide a work life balance for it's employees. They focused on the whole person not just on the worker. This was a good experience.
Pros
Food Trucks and Advancement
Cons
Lack of Employee parking
Great work environment with supportive managemen
Engagement Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 12, 2017
Answered 60-80 calls per day
Assisted Blue Cross Blue Shield members with regard to inquiries about fitness program
Resolved billing issues
Assisted with enrollment into fitness program
Great work environment
Supportive management team
Hardest part of job: getting through slow days
Best part of job; leaving job at end of the day knowing I had an impact on a person's health
Pros
Work schedule
Cons
Short breaks, healhcare
Positive
Engagement Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 11, 2017
Assisting customers with their medical/ insurance needs and inquiries on a daily basis (via phone or online) although no opportunity for advancement within the company.
good place to work
Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 3, 2017
Great place to work , managers are always willing to work with your hours and help you because they know everyone has families and things come up. Only bad thing is the benefits are not the greatest and there are no raises or unless you get a higher position no matter how long you stay with the company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carenet Healthcare Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Carenet Healthcare Services Reviews by Location