Carenet Healthcare Services Employee Reviews

Working with such an amazing Manager
Lead Engagement Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 12, 2017
My workday consist of semi-management over seeing, watching the production floor, managing break times, etc. Also making sure each team member was dialing on the correct program. I would take phone calls as well, which consist of me sending out members medications in a 90 day supply. My time at Carenet has really enhanced my knowledge in the pharmaceutical world. I've had the privilege to work under such and amazing caring, humble manager and he has really set the bar high for what a true manager should represent. The most challenging part about my job at Carenet was over seeing the sales department. And as I mentioned the most enjoyable part about my job would be working under such wonderful management.
Pros
Cons
Over seeing sales program.
It Lan Technician (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 2, 2017
good place to work they where expanding when I worked there. I worked in the IT Dept. Loved it!!! The manager there was a pervert and got me fired!!!!!!
Pros
good place to work
Great Family to belong to
Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 15, 2017
A typical day at work for a Care Coordinator is usually dealing with people on their worst days. Its hard and rough but you are trying to help people receive the care they need and find the right fit for their needs.
I learned a lot of patience and empathy for even the most irate and upset caller. Thick skin and learning to keep focused for the next caller who also needs help.
Management is very understanding and will work with you as much as they can for what ever your needs or scheduling has to call for.
Workplace culture is like a family. We help each others and other going above and beyond the call of duty is a way of life.
Hardest part of the job is sometimes never knowing what happened to your caller. Sometimes you get a heads up but most of the time you never find out what happened.
What I found most enjoyable about this job was that every call you get to be a hero. Even if its just something small you got to put that cape on and charge forward.
Pros
Free Soda
Engagement Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TxMay 15, 2017
Carenet is one of the best places to work. They keep you wanting to come back. It is very rewarding for the work you do. They also work well with you when needing to take any time off for doctors or other appointments
No Advancement Opportunities
Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 23, 2017
They lurer you in with being able to work overtime and bonuses. Close to the time for payout you don't get the full amount. Even during inclement weather they expect you to come in or stay.
Pros
Free fountain drinks
Cons
Management, company ethics
Caring and dedicating company staffed with hard working people
Engagement Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 16, 2017
Can't say anything bad about the company nor the work environment, excellent group of co workers and management. I've gained so experience here at Carenet, I'am grateful for the opportunity and i strongly enjoyed my time thus far.
Great incentives
Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 12, 2017
This company worked very hard to provide a work life balance for it's employees. They focused on the whole person not just on the worker. This was a good experience.
Pros
Food Trucks and Advancement
Cons
Lack of Employee parking
Great work environment with supportive managemen
Engagement Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 12, 2017
Answered 60-80 calls per day
Assisted Blue Cross Blue Shield members with regard to inquiries about fitness program
Resolved billing issues
Assisted with enrollment into fitness program
Great work environment
Supportive management team
Hardest part of job: getting through slow days
Best part of job; leaving job at end of the day knowing I had an impact on a person's health
Pros
Work schedule
Cons
Short breaks, healhcare
Positive
Engagement Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 11, 2017
Assisting customers with their medical/ insurance needs and inquiries on a daily basis (via phone or online) although no opportunity for advancement within the company.
good place to work
Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 3, 2017
Great place to work , managers are always willing to work with your hours and help you because they know everyone has families and things come up. Only bad thing is the benefits are not the greatest and there are no raises or unless you get a higher position no matter how long you stay with the company
Rn
RN licenses (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 30, 2017
Excellent workplace culture, caring management and staff. Friendliest place I have ever worked, a lot of flexibility in scheduling nurses, wonderful trainers and training. Monthly bonuses also are a great perk.
Great company with a wonderful culture!
Training Team Manager (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 20, 2017
If helping others is something you love to do then look no further. Carenet offers many programs (inbound and outbound) that helps their members to the fullest. The culture of this company is outstanding and the comradery that each team brings is second to none. Love this place.
Terrible management
Benefit Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 16, 2017
Hours fluctuate no advancement at all. Promise on thing told another. Job is constantly threatened, not stable at all!!
No advancement opportunity
Engagement Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 18, 2017
Some managers are skilled and knowledgeable on what they are doing. A typical day includes being moved from one project to another. Not enough work to reach 40 hrs a week. Environment is friendly as well as staff.
Rude workers
Member service (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 26, 2016
Bad management...at first they are nice to get you in then you are screwed they go through so many employees..it's 24/7 call center even if you work late you still get a small check just enough to pay my rent
Pros
Free drinks
Cons
Work hours small checks
Call Center
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 2, 2016
Would prefer to be on my feet all day, and moving around, did not help people the way I wanted to maybe call centers that have to do with insurance are not for me.
Pros
Work trips
Cons
Didn't feel like I was helping people like I was to. Drama in work place, much like high school environment.
Management is awful
Engagement Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 15, 2016
Carenet overall is a good company to work for, however there will never be a chance to advance within this company if you aren't one of the "teachers pets". Management isn't very helpful when it comes to problem solving member issues. The best part about working for this company are my coworkers. Unfortunately, the best agents are never recognized. The campaigns they're calling on are redundant and it becomes very repetitious after a few months. If you can find a better position with another company while working here, take it!! You'll probably get a raise after a year with another company. Not this one.
Pros
Free drinks
Cons
No raises, No chance to move up
Pretty cool
Engagement Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 14, 2016
I love that they have so many programs for their Team Members and are forward with having the Team Member bettering themselves for the sake of their own well being. I love that they get involved with the Team Members and let them know that it is a fun place to work at.
Pros
Benefits, Programs, Soda Machine, choose schedules
Cons
Outbound calling
n/a
ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 31, 2016
typical day at work would be getting calls. i reccomend you learn as many programs as you can because just sitting on one repetitive one gets boring. it is really easy money though. paid training. paid holidays. benefits. competitive pay. everyones very nice to everyone.
A place that offer opportunity to learn new things
Office Coordinator / Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 25, 2016
A few major things that needs to focus on daily are scheduling delivery for medication, medical supplies, medical equipment, making sure to pre order meds for in house lab, prepping IV medication and making delivery to doctor office and to patient.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carenet Healthcare Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Carenet Healthcare Services Reviews by Location