Carenet Healthcare Services

Carenet Healthcare Services Employee Reviews

fun workplace
Interpreter/Engagement Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio Tx WoodstoneAugust 10, 2015
very fun flexible place and you gets hands on helping people out with medical and insurance needs. Managers and supervisors very involved and helpful to bring you to full potential
Pros
employment appreciation incentives
Not a good place to work
Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 16, 2015
I have learned so much here. How to process claims, look up claims, triage patients, answer medical insurance questions on several insurance company's. Date entry, multi screens and phone lines. Co-workers are great, but dropping like fly's. Hardest part is doing your best and being treated like a prisoner. Most enjoyable is helping each and every patient.
Pros
Helping patients, saving lives.
Cons
Managment lies, no cordination, no rasies.
growth
Engagement Specialist (Current Employee) –  san antonio, txJune 16, 2015
there is no room for improvement or growth. management is never on the same page. due to the lack of support and lack of interest in an individuals job here at carenet, even the management is encouraging to leave or to find better opportunities
"Enjoy the Ride!"
Engagement Specialist- Member Services (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 15, 2015
They have six core values which I they basically use as excuses to get away with getting their way. Management is full of broken promises. After being there over a year I was in the same position I started in. Things change very quickly and they are not very professional in relaying the message to the coworkers; they will lie or use a core value such as "Enjoy the Ride!" to answer your question, for lack of better terms. Favoritism is also a huge factor here. One thing i did learn working here is getting used to change in quick succession. The best part about my job working there was the interaction with my co-workers. If it were not for them I may have left months ago.
Pros
Free soda and free coffee, nice break room with a Company Kitchen
Cons
No breaks unless you clock out. Be careful who you trust.
Great people, wonderful culture of cooperation.
Business Development / Trainer (Concurrently) (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 9, 2015
The organization is focused on customer satisfaction and making a positive impact in the lives of our client's constituents. As such, they make a concerted effort to ensure that the employees are well taken are of.

Among the highlights of my day would be the food trucks that would be on campus from time to time.
Pros
responsive management
Cons
not all areas offer professional growth and development
Fun
Outbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 18, 2015
awsome place to work if you are just wanting easy money and weekends off. They have awesome food trucks that come by every now and then. They have fun events, Once I retire i wouldnt mind working for them again.
Pros
discounts
Cons
management
Good company but has growing pains
Systems Analyst - Software Developer (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 10, 2015
I have learned best practices in development and production management from some of the brightest minds in the business
This employer is awesome! Was amazing at helping me grow and at giving me feedback! I recommend this place to anyone. They treat me like family.
Patient Advocate (Current Employee) –  San AntonioJanuary 28, 2015
I have learned so much during my time at Carenet Healthcare Services. It has truly been an unforgettable experience for me. The atmosphere within this business is unmatched by any other. The people are motivated and are always willing to help each other to the best of their ability. Carenet employees work as a team and you can always approach any of them for advice. I am so glad I've had the opportunity to work with Carenet Healthcare Services.
yes customer service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 25, 2014
I enjoyed talking to people all around the world and my day would go by so fast.
fun place to work everyone is nice
Engagement Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 22, 2014
Carenet is a good place to work free drinks nice people management is very great.
Pros
free drinks
Cons
great healthcare

Want to know more about Carenet Healthcare Services?

Ask a question
About Carenet
Lead- Engagement Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 10, 2014
Carenet is a nice place to work. They have a project setting for everyone and the pay and bonus are comparable. They have an amazing break-room with free coffee, tea, and soda. They also have a vending machine "store". Instead of having a few vending machines, they actually have what is called a "company kitchen". This includes frozen and refrigerated items, chips, fruit, sodas, energy drinks, etc.
Good
Medical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 2, 2014
Good place to work. Good co-workers and management. Very good training offered before working on the floor.
Positive work environment
Medical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  San AntonioSeptember 1, 2014
As a call center there was an exceptional focus on both our services and also to employee wellness which provided a fun experience.
Pros
helpful management
Fun workplace, very productive andvery friendly
Contact Supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 31, 2014
We had different programs running; some are customer services and others like engagement. We take care of the members needs on either program and deliver great customer service experiences.
Pros
insurance, awards, fun days, picnics, bonuses
Good work and life balance
Care Coordinator Tier 3 (Current Employee) –  TexasJuly 6, 2014
Learn several aspects of different accounts, interaction and training is on going. Nice entry level position for someone interested in health care services.
I've enjoyed being at Carenet for many years and still happy
Nurse- Clinical Services (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 3, 2014
I've been with Carenet for several years. The company continues to grow and yet culture is stll positive and plentiful. This job keeps me challenged and not bored. My co-workers are fun, hard-working and supportive. The management team are personal and knowledgeable. The technology for work is ok but could be better. They are flexilbe with scheduling -with advance notice.
Pros
great atmosphere, good teamwork, they listen to their employees, you're helping people
Cons
lots of learning to do with this job, fast paced
Great company! Doing Great things!
Manager (Current Employee) –  San AntonioJuly 3, 2014
Very comfortable atmosphere where hard work is recognized. This company does more for their employees than any other company I have ever worked for. Food trucks (the company picks up some of the tab for each employee), contests and special events, yearly company parties (that is rare now a days) casual days and logo days. They care about SA and they have a mission that they share with everyone in the company. Allowing for everyone to feel that they are involved.
Upbeat and Caring Envirionmnet
Support/Floor Lead - Inbound (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 28, 2014
Very fast paced daily schedule on the production floor. Leadership, reliability, employee communications, positive evaluations, managerial skills are just a few things I learned and expanded on at Carenet. Management and co-workers were all upbeat, caring and motivational to succeed in the positions and the company. The hardest part of the job was monitoring and staying on top of the calls to keep morale and motivation up on the floor. The most enjoyable part of my job was my co-workers. I truly cared and respected them fully and they did so in return to me.
Pros
free drink station of sodas, coffee, tea.
Cons
no annual cost of living raise or raises at all, problem with adequate parking.
ok job
Engagement Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 17, 2014
it was a fair job to have worked on task at hand and helped as needed
overall
Lead Engagement Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 8, 2014
Carenet is a good company to work for if you do not mind working in a "man's" world. Management does nothing to help with advancement and they fire people for no reason. The most enjoyable part of the job was the agents.
Cons
no raises, no advancement opportunity

Carenet Healthcare Services Reviews by Location