Carenet Healthcare Services is hiring right now! New Training Class to start on October 6th!
We are hiring right now for evening shifts (we are looking for members who can work any time between 12pm-10pm ) at our Woodstone, Northwest Side location, in San Antonio, Texas. Weekend shift would be the same hours.
Our Care Coordinators are responsible for managing a high volume of service requests from providers and members. As a Care Coordinator your customer service skills are essential to providing the highest level of support to our callers.
We are searching for qualified Bilingual candidates to join this program as well
As a Care Coordinator your role is to navigate callers to the appropriate areas to best serve their needs, whether that is to talk to one of our clinical staff or assist them with customer services questions or requests.
We are hiring immediately for evening and overnight positions. Position will require one day on the weekend, not both weekend days.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Provide exceptional customer service via telephone.
- Ensures customer satisfaction by providing quality service, identifying customer needs and assisting them with issues/concerns related to health care issues.
- Research, identify and problem solve, verify eligibility of service and place call backs as required
- Meet and support established service goals and business objectives by meeting and exceeding performance standards.
- Adapts communication style to persons representing diverse personal, professional, cultural, and socio‐economic backgrounds.
- Ability to multi‐task; simultaneously thinks, talks, and types.
- Uses excellent hearing and listening skills to receive detailed information.
- Responds to the needs of a 24/7/365 operation.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required; some college preferred.Room for advancement as well!
- Minimum of one (1) year customer service experience in a call center, medical office/clinic or institutional setting; or institutional setting; or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Calls can be both in and outbound.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Must be able to pass criminal background and drug testing.
- Full time and part time shifts available immediately.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Bilingual incentives are available*
Location: Northwest side of San Antonio, 11845 IH 10 West, San Antonio, TX 78230
A competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and a state‐of‐the‐art facility. Additional hourly incentives are avaliable as well*
Join a team that is has been voted one of San Antonio's Best Places to Work.