Carenet

Carenet Employee Reviews

growth
Engagement Specialist (Current Employee), san antonio, txJune 16, 2015
there is no room for improvement or growth. management is never on the same page. due to the lack of support and lack of interest in an individuals job here at carenet, even the management is encouraging to leave or to find better opportunities
"Enjoy the Ride!"
Engagement Specialist- Member Services (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXApril 15, 2015
Pros: Free soda and free coffee, nice break room with a Company Kitchen
Cons: No breaks unless you clock out. Be careful who you trust.
They have six core values which I they basically use as excuses to get away with getting their way. Management is full of broken promises. After being there over a year I was in the same position I started in. Things change very quickly and they are not very professional in relaying the message to the coworkers; they will lie or use a core value such as "Enjoy the Ride!" to answer your question, for lack of better terms. Favoritism is also a huge factor here. One thing i did learn working here is getting used to change in quick succession. The best part about my job working there was the interaction with my co-workers. If it were not for them I may have left months ago.
Great people, wonderful culture of cooperation.
Business Development / Trainer (Concurrently) (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMarch 9, 2015
Pros: responsive management
Cons: not all areas offer professional growth and development
The organization is focused on customer satisfaction and making a positive impact in the lives of our client's constituents. As such, they make a concerted effort to ensure that the employees are well taken are of.

Among the highlights of my day would be the food trucks that would be on campus from time to time.
Fun
Outbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: discounts
Cons: management
awsome place to work if you are just wanting easy money and weekends off. They have awesome food trucks that come by every now and then. They have fun events, Once I retire i wouldnt mind working for them again.
Good company but has growing pains
Systems Analyst - Software Developer (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXFebruary 10, 2015
I have learned best practices in development and production management from some of the brightest minds in the business
This employer is awesome! Was amazing at helping me grow and at giving me feedback! I recommend this place to anyone. They treat me like family.
Patient Advocate (Current Employee), San AntonioJanuary 28, 2015
I have learned so much during my time at Carenet Healthcare Services. It has truly been an unforgettable experience for me. The atmosphere within this business is unmatched by any other. The people are motivated and are always willing to help each other to the best of their ability. Carenet employees work as a team and you can always approach any of them for advice. I am so glad I've had the opportunity to work with Carenet Healthcare Services.
yes customer service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXSeptember 25, 2014
I enjoyed talking to people all around the world and my day would go by so fast.
fun place to work everyone is nice
Engagement Specialist (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: free drinks
Cons: great healthcare
Carenet is a good place to work free drinks nice people management is very great.
About Carenet
Lead- Engagement Specialist (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXSeptember 10, 2014
Carenet is a nice place to work. They have a project setting for everyone and the pay and bonus are comparable. They have an amazing break-room with free coffee, tea, and soda. They also have a vending machine "store". Instead of having a few vending machines, they actually have what is called a "company kitchen". This includes frozen and refrigerated items, chips, fruit, sodas, energy drinks, etc.
Good
Medical Sales Representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXSeptember 2, 2014
Good place to work. Good co-workers and management. Very good training offered before working on the floor.
Positive work environment
Medical Sales Representative (Former Employee), San AntonioSeptember 1, 2014
Pros: helpful management
As a call center there was an exceptional focus on both our services and also to employee wellness which provided a fun experience.
Fun workplace, very productive andvery friendly
Contact Supervisor (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 31, 2014
Pros: insurance, awards, fun days, picnics, bonuses
We had different programs running; some are customer services and others like engagement. We take care of the members needs on either program and deliver great customer service experiences.
Good work and life balance
Care Coordinator Tier 3 (Current Employee), TexasJuly 6, 2014
Learn several aspects of different accounts, interaction and training is on going. Nice entry level position for someone interested in health care services.
I've enjoyed being at Carenet for many years and still happy
Nurse- Clinical Services (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 3, 2014
Pros: great atmosphere, good teamwork, they listen to their employees, you're helping people
Cons: lots of learning to do with this job, fast paced
I've been with Carenet for several years. The company continues to grow and yet culture is stll positive and plentiful. This job keeps me challenged and not bored. My co-workers are fun, hard-working and supportive. The management team are personal and knowledgeable. The technology for work is ok but could be better. They are flexilbe with scheduling -with advance notice.
Great company! Doing Great things!
Manager (Current Employee), San AntonioJuly 3, 2014
Very comfortable atmosphere where hard work is recognized. This company does more for their employees than any other company I have ever worked for. Food trucks (the company picks up some of the tab for each employee), contests and special events, yearly company parties (that is rare now a days) casual days and logo days. They care about SA and they have a mission that they share with everyone in the company. Allowing for everyone to feel that they are involved.
Upbeat and Caring Envirionmnet
Support/Floor Lead - Inbound (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMay 28, 2014
Pros: free drink station of sodas, coffee, tea.
Cons: no annual cost of living raise or raises at all, problem with adequate parking.
Very fast paced daily schedule on the production floor. Leadership, reliability, employee communications, positive evaluations, managerial skills are just a few things I learned and expanded on at Carenet. Management and co-workers were all upbeat, caring and motivational to succeed in the positions and the company. The hardest part of the job was monitoring and staying on top of the calls to keep morale and motivation up on the floor. The most enjoyable part of my job was my co-workers. I truly cared and respected them fully and they did so in return to me.
ok job
Engagement Specialist (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMay 17, 2014
it was a fair job to have worked on task at hand and helped as needed
overall
Lead Engagement Specialist (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMay 8, 2014
Cons: no raises, no advancement opportunity
Carenet is a good company to work for if you do not mind working in a "man's" world. Management does nothing to help with advancement and they fire people for no reason. The most enjoyable part of the job was the agents.
Great Work Environment
Administrative Assistant/Workforce Coordinator (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXApril 27, 2014
Pros: great environment and hours
Cons: pay
Great Work Environment with great employees. A great place to grow but I am hoping to gain more hands on experience in a hospital or healthcare setting.
Great Company, willing to teach new things.
Staff Accountant (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMarch 26, 2014
• Run Daily report and input deductions and reimbursements in ADP.
• Assist in the development and implementation of the new payroll system, UltiPro .
• Review and post receipts, invoices and payments to appropriate ledgers and spreadsheets.

1 2 3

About Carenet

In 1988, Carenet Healthcare Services launched as a patient care advocacy and navigation operation within the Christus Santa Rosa – Read more

Carenet Salaries