CarePoint Medical Employee Reviews

Medical Supply Company
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJanuary 18, 2018
Each day answer phone. You have to be flawless to work for this company. Management was fine. Easy job as long if you can uniform your way they want you to say something by reading scripts.I don't think this company is in business.
Needed Industry
Sale Representative (Former Employee) –  Glen Allen, VAAugust 16, 2017
The opportunity present had potential to be great. However, management decisions, created a greedy concept of revenue and opportunity through system.
Pros
work automously
Cons
capped comissions
Enjoyed
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Glen Allen, VAJune 26, 2017
Really enjoyed working with helpful co workers , very easy job to do the calls were pleasant. everyone was nice . management was great it was some of the people in the big office that you had to watch out for
A very productive place
Documentation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJanuary 9, 2017
I would come into work and start making phone calls to doctor offices. What I have learned at this job is show a little of my personality on my phone calls. Management was pretty good. I worked with really good co-workers and they were very helpful. There wasn't a hard part about the job, everything was good. The most enjoyable part of the job was how everyone was a team player.
Pros
I liked have an one hour lunch
Cons
There was really bad traffic around the area.
Not so great!
Private Insurance Verification/PreAuth specialist (Former Employee) –  Glen Allen, VADecember 14, 2016
Carepoint was a great job, however the benefits and work life balance was not all that great. I had a awful experience with working at carepoint and would recommend anyone with medical conditions to not work for this company.
Pros
Free Health Insurance and great pay
Cons
No very understanding with medical emergencies and not alot of time off.
Company is folding!
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Glen Allen, VAJune 10, 2016
Although the work is fairly easy the systems are always messing up. There is constant "drama" in the work place and you will have no job security
Pros
easygoing work place
Cons
micro-management with a lack of management
Exciting
Inbound Sales Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Glen Allen, VADecember 9, 2015
A very high volume, fast paced environment. A lot on on the job training. Management staff very helpful to ensure you're meeting sales goals.
Very busy ....
Medical Assistant- Externship (Former Employee) –  Castro Valley, CAOctober 24, 2015
This is a very high paced work environment which I enjoyed because it made your day go by faster. It also provided me with very good work experience.
Medical receptionist
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  HOBOKEN NJOctober 21, 2015
Opening up for the day. Printing all results for patients. Turning on the phones. Scheduling patients. Loved my co- workers . Im a very socialable person.
Carepoint Medical
Home Health Lead Rep (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VaOctober 20, 2015
Carepoint Medical has suffered several unfortunate set backs. The company is currently attempting to rebuild and grow in alternate ways.
Fun work place but management leaves a bit to be desired
Reimbursement specialist (Current Employee) –  Glen Allen, VaJune 24, 2015
No regular schedule for raises, not even cost of living. Management was apparently not following Medicare guidelines as we lost our PTAN. This lead to the closing of the company to occur by the end of this year. Workers were good, easy to get along with. Until recently atmosphere was good. I enjoyed my time here
Pros
Excellent co-workers
Cons
Bad managemnt practices
Take a lot of calls throughout the day
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Glen Allen, VAMay 20, 2015
Took several calls from customers in need of medical help. Inform customers the benefits from getting our products. Management was great made sure you had all the tools to get the job done. Enjoyed helping the elders and taking alot of pain of them.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Back to back calls without breaks
Wonderful Small business with potential to grow
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Glen Allen, VAApril 6, 2015
This company has been a wonderful company that has taught me many of skills. I enjoy working closely with the CEO and members of upper management. This company prepares you to excel in the workforce.
Pros
Excellent Place to work
Benefits
I liked my work, the coworkers and management.
Document Imaging Specialist (Former Employee) –  Glen Allen, VAFebruary 20, 2015
I will comment on the department that I worked in.
All requirements and expectations were clearly explained.
The overseer of our department had a open door policy for our team. Therefore we were able to voice our ideas on better ways of doing things and to plan and prioritize our work in order to accomplish great results.
As a great team we recognized each others individual strong points and divided the work on that basis. It worked!
This made it easier to reach our daily, weekly and monthly goals and surpass them.
Pros
Occasional Free lunches.
Cons
Not enough Free lunches.
Enjoyable place to work
Care Team Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Glen Allen, VANovember 30, 2014
I enjoyed working with our patients and helping them obtain the products they needed to live productive everyday lives like their DTS supplies or a back brace.
DME company that is going downhill fast!
employee (Former Employee) –  Glen Allen VANovember 27, 2014
No job security. Marketing and sales team are horrific. Owner is disconnected. Owners brother was convicted of medicare fraud and works for this company that deals with medicare. Unreal!
Pros
Cons
no job security. turnover. lay offs.
Hard working
A medical Sales Devise company (Current Employee) –  Glen Allen, VAOctober 28, 2014
I have learned to work with all types of people. Handle to whole state
Pros
plan my own day
Cons
travel
In the way place to work!!
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Glen Allen, VAOctober 11, 2014
Working here you will have a headache they hire people and then lay them off!! What type of job security is it when they have a training class and the second day they tell them they cant offer them the job!! All managment are friends and they all talk about employees and the sad part is they talk about each other too.I suggest never working here no growth. They dont let you know whats going on they beat around the bush.
Pros
Cons
everything you could think of
Okay place for an inexperienced Sales person
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Glen Allen, VAOctober 10, 2014
Overall the culture of the company was questionable.Morever, the compensation was not compatible with the duties performed. Cheap company.
Pros
Flexibility and freedom
Cons
Not competitive with compensation
Where do I start.
Customer Service/ Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAAugust 27, 2014
If you re looking to advance your career in a medical setting or if you have a desire to work in healthcare in a call center environment then this would be the job. The advantage was working in a medical healthcare environment career call center setting, the hourly pay plus benefits. The disadvantage was the coworkers were very catty and childish I liked the job but not the people on the job. It can be very challenging sitting around people who gossip and pick and victimizing you. So, I enjoyed the job for the most part. I did center customer service inside sales. I thought it was fun.
The management was kind of unorganized and strict. The job security sucks. If they want to get you out they will find a reason o and that includes lying on people to cover their selfish tendencies.
Pros
The job task, Business hours, money, benefits
Cons
Coworkers ad management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CarePoint Medical. Our community is ready to answer.