A typical day at work consisted of
• Monitor and manage call queues to ensure all Customer Service Representatives are available and appropriately staffed.
• Act as a “New Hire Coach” for new employees.
• Identify training needs for Service Center Representatives.
• Handle and resolve escalated member and provider complaints.
• Maintain Outage log and report to management weekly.
• Act as positive role model to other Customer Service Representatives and employees.
• Research, follow up, and resolve all open/pending issues in a timely manner to ensure member satisfaction.
new building, helping the under served
management not promoting based on potential, feels like you are in a box that's closing in.