Carestream Employee Reviews

Positive Atmosphere and Co-workers
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAJuly 5, 2016
The most enjoyable part of the working at Carestream would be employees and my teammates. The hardest part of the job is one hour and half drive to work daily.
Pros
Working Lunches
Cons
no sick days
A good place to work to gain expierience
Tactical Buyer (Former Employee) –  Oakdale, MNMay 4, 2016
A good place to work to gain experience

I received many awards for "over and above" job performance and the people were wonderful.
Pros
Flexible work schedule
Cons
Lack of Corporate communication within the company
Excellent team working inviornment
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYDecember 14, 2015
Enjoyed a great relationship with my specialists and colleagues.We worked well as a team and shared our best practices.Management was a help full and supportive.Issues were resolved, It was difficult with the go to market strategy of direct selling and channel partners also selling the same or similar products/solutions to the same customers.Training was excellent and I was able to learn a lot about Healthcare IT solutions
Pros
Training programs
Cons
Channel partners
Productive and sometimes I feel like their my family.
Electronics Assembler (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYJuly 31, 2014
A typical day at work for me is fast paste from the the time I start to the time I finish.I learned alot about supply and demand. Inventory clerks always upset over something. Co-workers are jokers. The hardest part of my job is waiting on parts. The most enjoyable part is going home. That why I want a permament job.
90% good - still evolving
Corporate Senior Recruiter, US&C (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYJuly 31, 2014
90% of my work day is awesome. 10% is the opposite. I have a great boss and team in recruiting. I love recruiting and most of the challenges that come with it. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the 10%.
Pros
Most people are great, cafeteria, free parking.
Cons
Compensation for work/life balance. Forced ranking of employees. Slow to change.
Enjoyed working with the people around me.
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  White City OregonJanuary 22, 2014
I would work on a machine that would help package medical film. I worked hard with my co-workers. There would be days that production was down do to the machinery breaking down.
Pros
working in doors with air conditioning during the summer
Cons
Inadequate machinary
Excellent benefits, safe work place, felt proud of work done
Quality control Examiner ,production (Former Employee) –  Windsor, CONovember 15, 2013
I learned alot of useful skills, team-work, excellence in products we produced, people skills, quality oriented
Pros
benefits, great pay, flexalbe hours
Cons
shift work
Would've been great if it wasn't contracted
Datrose Contract Employee (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYAugust 15, 2013
I was a contractor for them for 2 years, and I did enjoy it while there.
Pros
Good pay, good hours.
Cons
Contract position, management didn't know which way they wanted to take infrastucture
A Productive Company.
Trainer/ Operator Technician (Former Employee) –  Carestream, Windsor Colorado.April 22, 2013
I learned to operate different types of machines, (Robots) (Film packaging machines). I worked with the best co-workers ever. the hardest part of the job was working in the dark, it was hard on the eyes going from a light room to a dark room and vise versa. The best part of my job was training new employees in my department.
Pros
the best co-workers ive ever worked with.
Cons
working in the dark.
Exceptional products
Technical Implementation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYMarch 27, 2013
Exceptional products and dedicated people. Product is conctantly improving.
Good Company
Quality Service Assurance Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 1, 2012
Helping professional clients to gain better service from employees is the most enjoyable part of working here. It is a great way to fulfill the need that a change for the better has occurred because of some thing you have done.

The position was rewarding. It took a long time to get the position started being then it was new to the company at the time, but once everything was worked out, working for CareStream--then PracticeWorks--was a good experience.
Pros
good pay and benefits
Fun place people were nice
bought out (Former Employee) –  Oakdale mnFebruary 22, 2012
Was a fun place to work and hard.clean and will manage.Always had Birthday cakes easy going
Pros
cook outs and company pinic
Cons
was