Caretenders Employee Reviews

Great JOB
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  OhioNovember 7, 2015
A very flexible environment. Lots of cases available for nurses and staff was pleasant and helpful. The pay rate is also very good.
very exciting work environment.
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMay 14, 2015
My work experience as an home health aide was a very eye opening experience, it allowed me to understand that the healthcare profession is the right field for me. During a typical day my responsibilities were to provide home health assistants to various person throughout the metro Louisville area. I did Learn how the smallest act can give the biggest relief for people. The management attempted to supply as much support ad they could with limited supply available. The other employees work as a fluctuating unit, providing any services that were available for their clients. The hardest part was not able to provide more to the clients. The most enjoyable part was providing whatever services I could to the clients.
Pros
Providing services to all persons as needed
Cons
Not being able to providing services to all persons, secondary to supplies and demand.
No moral, disrespect
CLINICAL TEAM ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Holyoke, MAMarch 16, 2015
Don't have anything good to say about this company.
Very strong, good clinical team.

Weak management.

The most enjoyable were to work at Westborough office .
Pros
not paid launches
Cons
Short breaks.
Awesome group of people to work with.
RN Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Akron, OHFebruary 18, 2015
Typical day at work, travel to see patients in their homes, educated patients and caregivers how to manage their disease processes, medications, wound care ect...

Management and co workers for this company are hard working, honest, caring, smart, always willing to help anyone in need.

The hardest thing about this job is the paper work and the amount of time it takes to complete it.

The most enjoyable part of this job is the ability to spend time with every patient and making a difference in their life.
Pros
spending time with patients.
Cons
paperwork
HORRIBLE
Acct. Executive (Current Employee) –  North Andover, MADecember 17, 2014
DISGUSTING place to work. Management uses favoritism, doesn't care about helping new people. The executive director lies about what you will be working with. Once you're there you get the opposite.
Pros
nothing
Cons
don't work here.
Great to work with new clients
LPN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Shepherdsville, KYSeptember 20, 2014
Get a daily case load of patients and interventions to be carried out for them. Learned extensive wound care procedures and documenting outcomes. Obtain lab work, medication teaching and home safety.
Pros
the patients
Cons
mangament
Provided basic care to clients.
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Owensboro, KYJuly 2, 2014
This company helped me and was flexible with my hours. I did have to do a lot of driving and when your car breaks down it really isn't worth having the job.
Great company with great management.
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  MAJune 17, 2014
A great company to work for. A very professional atmosphere to work in.
Pros
great benefits
Home Health Company
Clinical Administrative Team Assistant (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMay 14, 2014
Maintain monthly and yearly budgets, monitor and maintain productivity, order all office and medical supplies, perform evaluations, responsible for the completion of all new hire paperwork and employee files, work closely with the director, physicians, clinical managers and staff to ensure daily operation and function of the department process. Work with Educator to ensure that all employees met annual competencies and validation skills, hold monthly communication meetings to keep staff informed of updated information regarding the corporation and patient care functions. Has knowledge of HIPPA, Kentucky State and JCAHO regulatory guidelines.
I learned alot from this job because it allowed me to learn more about the clinical side as well as the administrative side.
My co-workers are excellent people to work with...we were like a family.
Pros
weekly pay, can learn alot clinically and administrative wise
Cons
benefits are not good & very expensive
Great staff but poor management
Clinical Manager (Current Employee) –  Georgetown, KYMay 2, 2014
Caretenders is a great place to work. There is a lot of turnover at this job and requiring me to take a lot of extra call. The hardest part of my job is dealing with management. If any question please feel free to ask. I can take constructive criticism, but there is a way to present it professionally and that doest not occur at this job.
not a good company at all
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  KyApril 7, 2014
management is not very friendly nor compassionate, expect more than one person is worth. does not have an open door policy, loves to talk badly about other employees and and put their personal and work business out for other staff to know about. always felt like someone was going to stab me in the back at any moment.
Pros
mon-fri
Cons
unfriendly atmosphere
n/a
Field Nurse (Current Employee) –  Chicopee, MAApril 2, 2014
good place to start, pay low, not friendly atmosphere......
Very busy, senior advocates
Geratric Home Care Nurse (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLDecember 9, 2013
This is a great place to work, Employees are truley senior advocates
Family Orientation
Human resources assistant (Current Employee) –  Braintree, MASeptember 14, 2013
Senior advocacy is not just a slogan, it is really the way that our clinicians think about their patients. We are there for them.
Pros
dedicated to patient care
Cons
there are double standards. what is correct for one is not nessacarily correct for another
organized and busy environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  North Andover, MAAugust 11, 2013
Processing payroll, and multintasking with helping clinicians with several different requests
How to process payroll and medical knowledge to a certain degree
Management was fair, yet stressful
Worked hard to teach and try and be a team
It was relatively easy
Working with fun loving people and Having weekends off
Pros
great benefits
Cons
having family support
Very rewarding , friendly enviroment
LPN (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJuly 26, 2013
Traveled to see patients, Managment was always weling to help in any way they could to make your job easier.
Great family atmosphere
Clinical Team Assistant (Current Employee) –  Braintree, MAJuly 1, 2013
Caretenders is a great place to work. Everyone get's along great and it's like being part of a giant family. I've learned so much about home health care and have really enjoyed working one on one with clinicians.
Very misleading regarding job requirements when I interviewed.
Registered Nurse/Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLMay 16, 2013
Went to office and picked up assignment and supplies. Drove to see any where from 3-6 clients in various settings (urban vs rural). Took paperwork home every night and was often on call after hours and on weekends and we were extremely short staffed.
Excellent company that puts high value on clients and employees.
Medical Social Worker (Current Employee) –  Middleburgh Hts., OhioAugust 11, 2012
I love working in homes of the elderly and linking them to community resources to make their life more manageable while enduring recent illness or injury. I enjoy listening to them tell their story and being an integral part of the team providing advocacy and interventions that help foster recovery and independence.
Pros
independence and travel.