Caretenders Employee Reviews

Caretenders Review
RN, Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHFebruary 19, 2018
Worked as a case manager and home health RN PRN for this company. Enjoyed the management support and the clients and their families. I especially enjoyed opening cases and the initial client interview.
Pros
Good communication with managment
ok
Office Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Westborough, MAFebruary 7, 2018
competitive salary - office staff is overworked and under paid for scope of job. field staff compensated good. I do not have more to say about this company as I am still here and looking to move on. very fast paced
High manager turnover
Clinical Team Assistant (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYDecember 27, 2017
The office I worked in had a high turnover and some favored others, causing the work place to not be a fair opportunity for others.
I believe things have changed since I was there, its been awhile
Pros
pay and benefits
Cons
co-workers and working with families within a company
Excellent company to work for
Personal Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Holyoke, MANovember 26, 2017
Extremely knowledgeable and friendly field clinicians. Excellent place to work for. Benefits and salary compensation are top notch. Hardest part was getting laid off due to electronic health record.
Great group of people to work with
RN (Former Employee) –  North Andover, MANovember 14, 2017
I was a part time/per diem RN who was paid by the visit. I carried a small group of patients who I saw until discharge, occasionally saw patients for other nurses. I did Oasis forms for Admits, ROC's, D/C's etc. Patient care was varied. Lots of driving.
Pros
Great staff to work with, loved my patients
Cons
Lots of driving, even in bad weather, part time so no benefits
Productive work place
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Westborough, MASeptember 11, 2017
I made my own schedule and covered the majority of the northern part of Massachusetts. I worked along side Nurses, Doctors, PT, OT and other PTAs. This is an amazing company to work for and if I ever end up in MA again I will reapply.
okay Company
LPN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Bessemer, ALAugust 15, 2017
Company has been bought out and has a new name. Any job is what you make of it. Work hard, put patient care first and be committed to the task. Focus .
Pros
not enough money
Cons
no lunch
Enjoyed working there till was let go due to financial changes.
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 1, 2017
Enjoyed working there till was let go due to financial changes. Enjoyed the area that I covered and would work there again, Overall enjoyed home health all together.
Fun place to work
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Richmond, KYApril 19, 2017
A fun place to work. I enjoyed traveling, however did not pay well and not enough hours. I loved most of the people I worked with and the clinical managers are awesome.
Pros
I was my own boss
Cons
No benefits
caretenders
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMarch 7, 2017
I liked working for caretenders I was an aide and going to school full time they worked around my schedule and the pay was ok and benefits werent to bad
Productive and ever changing work pace
Clinical Team Assistant (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 27, 2016
A typical day at work could consist of an influx of new clients and charting work. I learned that the health care industry is ever changing with regards to state, federal, and local guidelines in accordance to new healthcare insurance guidelines. Co-workers are a group of diverse individuals that are close knit. The hardest part of the job is adapting to the ever changing policies and procedures. The most enjoyable part of the job is working as a team to accomplish that services provided were satisfactory and clients that come back if they need our services.
Pros
Flexibility of schedule
Cons
Benefits, Lack of continuing education about new advances in healthcare industry
Flexible schedule
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Owensboro, KYAugust 5, 2016
I loved working for this company. They gave me so much opportunities to continue in Nursing school while working to earn an income. I feel as if they truly cared about employees and clients. They have had some of the best clients I have worked for! Co-workers were always willing to help if asked with no hesitation.
Caretenders review
License Practical Nurse/Home Health Nurse (Current Employee) –  Beachwood, OHNovember 16, 2015
My typical day I see 7 patients in different areas. I do wound care , patient teaching, medication management. I also order central supply for the company. The hardest part of my job is the lack of communication with the bosses and employees. Also the office has a lot of drama and tension. The best part of my job is helping patient stay and their homes and discharging when the wound is healed.
Great JOB
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  OhioNovember 7, 2015
A very flexible environment. Lots of cases available for nurses and staff was pleasant and helpful. The pay rate is also very good.
very exciting work environment.
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMay 14, 2015
My work experience as an home health aide was a very eye opening experience, it allowed me to understand that the healthcare profession is the right field for me. During a typical day my responsibilities were to provide home health assistants to various person throughout the metro Louisville area. I did Learn how the smallest act can give the biggest relief for people. The management attempted to supply as much support ad they could with limited supply available. The other employees work as a fluctuating unit, providing any services that were available for their clients. The hardest part was not able to provide more to the clients. The most enjoyable part was providing whatever services I could to the clients.
Pros
Providing services to all persons as needed
Cons
Not being able to providing services to all persons, secondary to supplies and demand.
No moral, disrespect
CLINICAL TEAM ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Holyoke, MAMarch 16, 2015
Don't have anything good to say about this company.
Very strong, good clinical team.

Weak management.

The most enjoyable were to work at Westborough office .
Pros
not paid launches
Cons
Short breaks.
Awesome group of people to work with.
RN Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Akron, OHFebruary 18, 2015
Typical day at work, travel to see patients in their homes, educated patients and caregivers how to manage their disease processes, medications, wound care ect...

Management and co workers for this company are hard working, honest, caring, smart, always willing to help anyone in need.

The hardest thing about this job is the paper work and the amount of time it takes to complete it.

The most enjoyable part of this job is the ability to spend time with every patient and making a difference in their life.
Pros
Spending time with patients.
Cons
Paperwork
Horrible
Acct. Executive (Current Employee) –  North Andover, MADecember 17, 2014
DISGUSTING place to work. Management uses favoritism, doesn't care about helping new people. The executive director lies about what you will be working with. Once you're there you get the opposite.
Pros
Cons
Don't work here.
Great to work with new clients
LPN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Shepherdsville, KYSeptember 20, 2014
Get a daily case load of patients and interventions to be carried out for them. Learned extensive wound care procedures and documenting outcomes. Obtain lab work, medication teaching and home safety.
Pros
the patients
Cons
mangament
Provided basic care to clients.
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Owensboro, KYJuly 2, 2014
This company helped me and was flexible with my hours. I did have to do a lot of driving and when your car breaks down it really isn't worth having the job.