CareWorks Employee Reviews

Good
Temp Teacher (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 7, 2017
Manager and staff a her friendly and kept together. Family oriented. Loved working here. I would go back to work for her anytime. Temping for teachers is easy.
Loved working with my clients
Case Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHApril 30, 2017
I loved working with my clients and built many lasting relationships with my co-workers and clients. Depending on your supervisor some would get away with not having to complete as much work and given "passes" while there work was passed off to the staff already on over load.
Great training, nice environment but difficult caseload
State fund claims examiner (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHMarch 21, 2017
The company does not have enough examiners to spread out clients. In order to provide the best customer service more examiners are needed. Current caseloads do not allow examiners to provide the level of customer service that should be given.
hard working job with stressfull atmosphere
Absence Management Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OHFebruary 21, 2017
A typical day at work is a full work load that tends to be very stressful. Very steady busy work enviroment but the people are great to work with. There definately needs to be balance.
Pros
lots of experience
Cons
work load can be overwhelming
Great place to move up in a company, friendly and comfortable
DDE Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OHJuly 21, 2016
It's a very comfortable relaxing place to work. It's nice to have co-workers as well as supervisor ask about your life and genuinely care. The work policies are laid backand not so standard to other places of employment and I 've had my different experiences with multiple companies.
Pros
PTO policy and food truck fridays
Cons
Pay is average and incentives not given
stable job w good pay
ams (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OHMay 23, 2016
stable job, good work hours, very good starting pay, laidback environment, autonomy, hi case load, decent training, hardest thing is keeping up with the workload,
Great Place To Work
Health Information Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHMarch 8, 2016
I absolutely loved this job except for I believe that HIM Specialist should get paid more but they took care of their employees. We got big Christmas bonus and always was rewarded for the effort that we put into the job.
Pros
Great Bonuses
Cons
Not paid enough
Careworks
Team Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OHDecember 15, 2015
Working here for Careworks has been a privilege. I have been honored to be promoted through the company from, an HIM Specialist to a Team Assistant. Being a Team Assistant, usually my work consist of assisting any case specialist, manager and nurses with extra work they may need help with. I have worked with the bureau of workers compensation, all Microsoft programs, as well as mailing and faxing C-9 request to the appropriate parties.

While starting off at Careworks for the entry level department as an HIM Specialist, I have received honors in weekly time management award along with a perfect star for 90% or above in my weekly audits. When working as a Team Assistant I was also honored with 100% every weekly audit since my first week in the department.
Productive and great place to work
Bill Payment Adjustment Specialist (Current Employee) –  DublinJuly 20, 2015
This is a great place to work, nice people, and learning experience. I have enjoyed putting in work here. Great atomphere, Managment is nice and willing to teach you new things.
Pros
Learnign experience, nice atmophere
Cons
Long drive
Communication is KEY
Teacher-Contract Positions (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 29, 2015
Enjoyed working for Careworks. The hours are flexible and the locations are reasonable. It's important to communicate what you are and aren't willing to do.
Pros
field trips, experiencing different locations, flexible hours, Christmas Bonus
Cons
NO benifits

Want to know more about CareWorks?

Ask a question
Poor
Medical Bill Payment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OHJune 19, 2015
My typical day consisted of processing low to high level bills for the Bureau of Workers Compensation. The Management there was like a rotating door and they never seemed to listen to ideas or concerns that you may have. The department Manager did nothing for the moral within the department, not awards, warm fuzzies, nothing. Her interpersonal relationships with her employees that do the processes is very poor. She only talks to them if she needs something, and only communicates with the managers. The hardest part about going to work is the repetition in the job, no chance for advancement, and company not open to no ideas. What I enjoy the most is the people, I developed great relationships while working there.
Pros
Good balance work/life
Cons
poor management/no open door policy
Worked from a home office for thirteen years.
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHNovember 24, 2014
My typical day at work was traveling to see clients face to face. To build relationships to help to insure their success and help them build a strong business.

To find my clients troubles and make sure they were resolved in a timely fashion.

The most enjoyable part of the job was helping my clients insure their success.
Learned a lot more skills about Home health through this position.
Health Care Aid (Former Employee) –  Houston, TexasOctober 22, 2014
Working at Care works was a eye opener for me about the Home health care field. I learn a lot of valuable skills that I never gained at other Home health positions.
Pros
You could bring personal side work if needed.
Cons
Cranky clients
Workers Compensation
Case Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHOctober 15, 2014
Great company to work for, that places the needs of injured workers, providers and treatment plans first.
Workers Comp Position
Telephonic Nurse Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHJuly 20, 2014
It was expected that you complete calls to the Self Employed Business Owners when an employee was injured on the job. Completed assessments and followed them through care received and provided them with recommendations.
Completed CarePlan for members, spoke with Owner of company to assure employee was ready to return to work.
Difficult getting employee to return calls.
CareWorks
Health Information Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OhioJune 16, 2014
A typical day at work for me would be me being on fax lines. This requires you to be on the computer for eight hours and record everything you index. I have learned a lot of information regarding patient claims and indexing medical bills to adjustments. I have learned forms for workers compensation. I have learned different medical terminology to better help the patients with their claims. My co-workers are great but I feel we can't talk to one another because we will get in trouble. It feels like a high school environment, the management is not approachable or understanding. The most enjoyable part of the job to me is knowing that I am helping along a patient in their workers compensation claim.
Pros
Information that I have learned
Cons
Pay, managment, benefits, being over worked
Good entry level positions
Direct Data Entry Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OHApril 2, 2014
Production based positions
Has good entry level positions
Hard to move to better positions
Productive and pleasant work environment
Vocational Rehabilitation Case Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OHMarch 24, 2014
The day flies by with steady work. The job itself is great but I believe associates are underpaid.
A typical day at work
ADR Team Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHDecember 2, 2013
I start off by ordering Medical Files, Look for Dismissal/Pend Letters, Copy and Send out files to the Doctors for Reviews, Prep Files, and Fax ADR Packs to the BMV. My co-workers where the best, I really enjoyed them. The most enjoyable part of the job was the Administrative part of it; because I came from building cars to learning something new and exciting. I really do like working in an office type setting.
Pros
I've had the chance of learning new things, so I could be competitive with my competitors.
Cons
I had to leave because I could not advance like I wanted to.
great atmosphere poor pay
Case Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OHNovember 19, 2013
Great work enviroment, good team building, little advancement, and no $$
Pros
ice creme socials, good place
Cons
pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CareWorks. Our community is ready to answer.