Move Coordinator/ Customer Service Rep (Arden NC)
Customer Satisfaction Representative - Move Coordinator:
Moving company looking for quality-minded individual for our Customer Satisfaction Department.
Experience in the Moving & Storage Industry with a National Van Line affiliation is a plus.
The position of Coordinator is to act as a liaison between accounts, customers, sales staff and various departments to ensure a smooth relocation process that meets with shipper and client expectations.
1. Serve as initial contact to ascertain shipper needs, set expectations, and secure agreement for survey, where appropriate, to maximize sales revenue.
2. Process survey results in timely and efficient manner to ensure positive customer and account satisfaction.
3. Register orders and generate appropriate documents in accordance with company guidelines to produce consistently formatted paperwork.
4. Serve as single point of contact for all communications between customer and company throughout entire move process to ensure a smooth relocation and confirm that we are consistently meeting customer expectations. Complete a twenty-step process for a successful move
5. Schedule required third party services in order to meet customer requirements/expectations and ensure a timely load schedule.
6. Review and explain all charges associated with relocation. Collect payments, process credit cards, invoicing, accounting, and data entry.
Must be PC literate, possess proficient ability to use Excel, Word and Outlook. Excellent communication and phone skills. Fast paced position requires capability of working under pressure.