good company to work for.
• Standardizing 8 plants in TPM and TPR.
• Standardizing all 8 plants to world class KPI standards and Maximo use.
• Implementing BBS and strict safety at all 8 plants.
• Training maintenance management at plants in cultural change process, standardization, TPM, KPI structure, Team building, and World Class requirements.
RELIABILITY AND CI MANAGER (Charlotte NC)
• Converted Entire Charlotte Plant to Food Grade Oils & Greases eliminating contamination at a cost of $25,000.
• Installed a 7 railcar load-out station at a cost of 1.3million with a quick return. The Charlotte plant produced and shipped to a profit of 10Million for the entire division equaling the highest return.
• Reduced parts inventory from 1million to $650,000 by creating a criticality parts list and out sourcing inventory.
• Installed and integrated Maximo with the Kanban system of tracking parts and reordering.
• Increased PM & PDM in Charlotte plant to world class standard of 98% completion within 5 months.
• Decreased Reactive work from 65% to 12% in 7months.
• Held a total of 8 FMEA at Charlotte plant.
• Held a total of 7 HAZOPS at Charlotte Plant.
• Standardized all systems within the plant with the world class and corporate outlook.
• Several Reliability projects in the production packaging line facility from install of a Kuka Palletizing Robot to re-engineering the packaging box erector.
MAINTENANCE MANAGER (Fullerton)
• Implemented TPM, which includes RCA, FMEA, 5S, CI, maximizing Maximo and SAP PM & PDM use.
• Reduction of Reactive/EM work from 45% to 12% World – more... Class Standard.
• Increased PM & PDM to a KPI and standard of 97% weekly completion.
• Tracked Throughput and OEE for production efficiency.
• Reduced Maintenance Budget from $900,000/month to $500,000/month due to implementation of rebuild program, parts reduction, 98% PM & PDM weekly completion.
• Project Management to Demo old refinery and build new 4.3 Million dollar refinery at the Fullerton Plant.
• Implemented a total of 6 FMEA for the year, which included maintenance members, engineering, and Production.
• Implemented a total of 6 HAZOPS for the year also included Maintenance, Engineering, Safety, and Production in all HAZOPS.
• After all Failures an immediate RCA and Incident Investigation process taken place.
• Implementation of BBS program that is run by Maintenance techs and Production.
• BBS program eliminated Lost Time Accidents, First Aids, Near misses. – less