Pros: Free lunches
Cons: Long hours, Working in a Union environment
• Oversees day-to-day operation of assigned area including workflow, management of work in process, job assignments, and rotations.
• Ensuring improvements are made, metrics are tracked, and process improvements are implemented through actions resulting effective and efficient process flow.
• Ensuring all employees ideas are respected and valued, and their unique diverse perspectives are leveraged to improve business results.
• Using helix and MOC’s to track production efficiency and operations.
• Actively participate on safety issues, incidents reviews and project reviews.
• Partnering up with management to resolve work orders by using MOC’s to identify solutions.
• Improving production model assumption rates and efficiencies by collaborating deeply with on-site production scheduler planners and supply chain to identify and implement opportunities.
• Managing and administering employees Kronos