Carhop

Carhop Employer Reviews

A fun place to work
Cashier (Former Employee), Devine, TXDecember 15, 2014
I was always running back and forth. I enjoyed meeting all of the new people and having conversations with the customers. The hardest part of my job was the upset customers and the most enjoyable part of my job was seeing how happy everyone was at the end of the day.
Fun Enviorment
Crew Leader (Former Employee), Jonesboro, GADecember 5, 2014
Pros: customers, managers, hours, and fun atmosphere
As a carhop for Sonic's Drive In I was a skating carhop. I enjoyed meeting the people that came to the Drive In. The job came with a lot of responsibility with little to no supervision. As the Crew Leader, there where days that I would open the store and close the store. It was a very good opportunity for me to learn accountability as well as enhance – more... my leadership skills. – less
Car n Credit 2 go
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), St. Louis, MONovember 19, 2014
Awesome company to work for, great environment, everyone is very helpful and the work you do you also feel good about!!!!!!!!!!!!! They dont micro-manage unless your really having a hard time but then re-train and help you understand without being in a hurry reprehend for something not being done correctly.
fun
Sonic Drive-thru of Grandview (Former Employee), Grandview, MONovember 18, 2014
this is a fun and new experience for me. i enjoyed my time her enjoyed the customers and enjoyed the staff. the were very welcoming and helping. management was great and they past of te job was fast. it was a challenge that i loved to take on. the hardest part about the job was not being able to see the peoples faces until you went to take the food – more... or beverage to mthe car. you have to assume that the person is nice or if they will be polite. the customers were usually very great – less
Fun place to work for a first job
Cashier (Former Employee), San Antonio, TexasOctober 13, 2014
Pros: free or discounted food/drinks
Cons: pay
It was a fun, laid back place to work. Made decent tips as a carhop but the pay is not ideal.
Definitely learned hard work!!
Money management (Former Employee), Greenville, NCSeptember 2, 2014
I had a BLAST working here!! The people are great, the food is wonderful, and the management was AWESOME!! Felt a sense of family at this job. Teamwork was a necessity to work here and we rocked it every day. It was great to see how a group of people working in different areas of the restaurant came together to ensure quality product and customer satisfaction.
great and fast pacing
Shift Manager, Sonic Drive (Former Employee), Marianna, ARAugust 24, 2014
Pros: free drinks
Cons: non
it always busy and fun. I learned to show respect at all times. The manager was great I love my manager she always gave me more when I wanted it. My coworkers are fun to be around and funny but hardworking. The hardest part is making sure that all your money is in your apron by the end of the shift.
fast paced environment
Carhop at Sonic Drive-In (Current Employee), Prague, OKAugust 18, 2014
Pros: constantly moving, around people
Cons: no benefits
Sonic has been a great job throughout school, it was close to home and always offered me more than enough hours. I learned mass amount of people skills and how to compromise to satisfy both customers and management. I get plenty of exercise walking for several hours a day, which is important to me because I take pride in personal well being. I am ready – more... to progress into the medical field where I plan to hold a life long career. – less
na
CAR HOP AUTO SALES & FINANCE (Former Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 18, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: na
This was a great company to work for I was very sorry when they did not opt to stay in the il region
fun work place
Cashier (Current Employee), arlington texasAugust 7, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: hot outside, no breaks rarely
Most of the co-workers are friends of mine
i enjoy that its laid back
•a typical day at work
Sonic Drive Inn. (Former Employee), Port Arthur, TXAugust 1, 2014
•a typical day at work
•what you learned
•management
•your co-workers
•the hardest part of the job
•the most enjoyable part
hey
Actively assist customers (Former Employee), raymond msJuly 28, 2014
working as a carhop was great I just didn't like the people that I worked with
carhop
cashier (Former Employee), Robinsonville, MSJuly 27, 2014
work hard daily, making sure customers are satisfied with their orders and that they are out in a timely manner
fast pase, challenging day
Server (Former Employee), Kingwood, TXJuly 21, 2014
This was a challenging job, there was always something to do. It strengthened my ability to multitask. The relationship between managers and my co-workers was always a good one.
A great summer job to have and alot of tips given
CASHIER (Former Employee), Hampton, VAJuly 18, 2014
Pros: good tips
Cons: no benefits
The heat was unbearable but the pay wasnt great the tips made you love it!
Low salary
Sonic's Drive-In (Former Employee), Canton, MSJuly 14, 2014
At Sonic's I did so much work for only $5.25 an hour. That was not enough to take care of my son. I'm looking for bigger and better things.
unpleasant
waitress on skates (Former Employee), Hampton, VAJuly 7, 2014
Pros: tips, experience
Cons: not well managed
not managed well

Tips went to pay for others miss haps

Good customer service experience

Most co-workers were pleasant and honest
Busy workplace
Carhop (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJuly 6, 2014
I deal with customer service, handle money. I multitask and I am a team worker. I have good verbal and communication skills. This job has helped me become a well rounded person.
Very productive, a high rated Drive-In, and a very fun environment
Carhop (Former Employee), Clinton, MissouriJuly 2, 2014
Pros: flexible, great hours, management, half priced food
Cons: zero benefits, few advancement opportunities, 15 minute breaks
A typical day at work included a very wide range of responsibilities. I would prepare drinks and ice cream, take the customers orders, make sure each order went to the correct place with the right beverages, clean prep for the next day, and close the entire front of the store at least two days a week for three years. As my first job learned how to get – more... along with co-workers, satisfy the customer, to train new employees, work quickly and efficiently, multitask, and handle situations appropriately. The most difficult part of being a carhop at Sonic Drive-In would be not having benefits and few advancement opportunities with the great management crew at this successful store. The best part of the job I obtained at Sonic would be the environment and the tips I would receive from customers. – less
It was never boring between the customers and my work peers.
Carhop (Former Employee), Gladstone, MOJuly 2, 2014
Pros: my work peers
Cons: short breaks
A typical day at work i would make $60 in tips. I have learned to handle customers wit care and respect and not to lash out on the first one who makes me mad. The hardest part of my job was not to respond the way i wanted to, to the customers. And the part i enjoyed was i can come in mad but leave with a smile on my face.

1 2 3 4