Caribou Coffee

Caribou Coffee Employer Reviews

A fun and Passionate corner that feels like home
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee), Maple Grove, MNDecember 18, 2014
Pros: shift drinks, 20% off food and merchandice
Cons: short breaks, healthcare
My time at Caribou Coffee because the crew is full of hardworking people who really care about the customer. I really appreciate how the company goes above and beyond in order to take care of their customers. My favorite part of Caribou was giving customers a place to relax and work in peace.
Great environment and good people
Team Member (Former Employee), Eden Prairie, MNDecember 16, 2014
It was a great place to work but i needed to make more money so i found a new job.
Productive and fast paced
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNDecember 11, 2014
Pros: free coffee
Cons: low pay, inflexible hours
A typical day at caribou is very fast paced and a fun day. We sing and dance and our customers love us. I have learned to be patient and grow an ability to read people. The hardest part of the job was sadly the pay. for how busy and fast we worked it almost seemed impossible sometimes. I enjoyed my co workers and the fun i had while working. I will – more... never forget about Caribou Coffee. – less
Provided customer service, and beverage service.
Barista/Cashier (Former Employee), Aurora, CODecember 8, 2014
I hate a great experience working here. Everyone worked well as a team and we had a great time every shift! We enjoyed working together, and had a great customer base.
Great culture and environment
Store Manager (Current Employee), West Des Moines, IANovember 12, 2014
Pros: free drink, tips, free coffee every week
I have been with the company a short time but everyone I have interacted with has been with the company long term, something I was looking for.

Their training program was organized and detailed and the training store manager I worked with was very knowledgeable and helpful even after I took over my store.

Crew and management all get along well and – more... seem to enjoy their jobs! – less
fun place to work
Store Manager (Former Employee), Westminster, CONovember 8, 2014
loved coming to work everyday. I enjoyed the staff I hired and the managerial peers I worked with. I felt that my immediate supervisor as well as those above her also cared personally about me and my personal goals and performance. I had a fantastic following of guests as well
Love working here
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee), Coon Rapids, MNNovember 5, 2014
Doing everything that needs to be done to run the store properly & keeping the customers happy.
Nothing stays the same
Vice President of R&D, and others (Former Employee), Brooklyn Center, MNOctober 29, 2014
I spent many years with Caribou, I had many roles and responsibilities. I had a great run with the company. There was never a dull moment - maybe to many priorities - but I was always able to achieve 'the objective'. For the most part, the people were great and committed to the company.
Life at the Caribou
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), Richfield, MNOctober 17, 2014
A typical day in the life is coming into work, checking the money is accurate, ensuring product is good to serve and making sure the customers are taken care of all day.
Fast paced and great customers
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), Willmar, MNOctober 12, 2014
Management changed a lot. There was a high turnover. Otherwise great products and great customers. You have to be very skilled at multi-tasking.
Fun and Upbeat workplace.
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee), Eagan, MNOctober 11, 2014
Pros: free shift drink, employee discount
Cons: no breaks
Caribou Coffee is a fun place to work. Its is a very friendly and fast paced environment. I gained experience about customer service and interacting with people. I also gained essential skills to be a great leader.Management does it's best to meet your needs.
It's a fun place to work I'm just ready to leave
Shift Leader (Current Employee), Edina, MNOctober 10, 2014
Pros: free shift drink and you get to work in a relaxing environment
Cons: pay is enough for a single person not a married person
I love interacting with customers and fulfilling my duties but it's just the time to look for something that pays more I feel like I'm working too hard for the amount i'm being paid.
Fun and easy-going place to work
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), Chaska, MNOctober 8, 2014
Pros: free drinks, great people
Cons: extremely busy
Started everyday at 5 in the morning, but the customers and my coworkers made it so fun to be there! It was usually my job to oversee a shift and prepare drinks for all the customers. The hardest part of the job was when we got really backed up, it was simply stressful. The most enjoyable part of this job was being able to interact with so many amazing – more... people on a daily basis. – less
Caribou
General Manager (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNOctober 6, 2014
Pros: not micro managed
Cons: no advancement
Typical day work on the floor for 5 to 7 hours then place orders inventory schedules reviews hiring coaching. No advancement very clicky cooperate.
Free coffee smells and great people!
Barista/Shift Supervisor (Current Employee), Oakdale, MNOctober 4, 2014
everyday is a blast! Great management! Free smells!! I socialize all day with regular guests, and I always have a smile. I enjoy making my guests happy in a perfect cup of coffee
Nice Company
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), Centerville, OHOctober 1, 2014
Loved working for a company that took care of their employees. Sad to see it close and moved out of state
The most amazing job I've ever had the privilege of working!
Barista (Former Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 28, 2014
Working for this cafe was the most memorable experience. It was warm and inviting and I actually looked forward to coming to work everyday. My coworkers were like siblings and my everyday customers turned into extended family. It was amazing to be able to pound out hundreds of drinks in a short amount of time while still engaging with each customer. – more... Customers come in and you're what starts their day off right and it was an honor to be able to do that on a daily basis. It was difficult at times due to an extreme turnover of managers, but the team held it together flawlessly and our customers could attest to that. This job taught me that it wasn't just about coffee or selling coffee, but that it was about what coffee did and how it brought everybody together and created a warm experience for each and every person. – less
Fast-paced fun environment for anyone with Customer service skills
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), St.Paul, MnSeptember 19, 2014
Caribou was a wonderful place to work. I learned a lot about customer service and interacting with people. As well as how to be a team player and a great leader. It is hard sometimes to depend on a job where your coworkers are constantly rotating, but the management does it's best to meet your needs. You won't find nicer people to work with!
lots of fun
Project Manager (Current Employee), Brooklyn CenterSeptember 4, 2014
Good coffee, many fun events, small company feel
did I mention the coffee?
.................................................................................................................................................
I loved working with this company
Team Member (Former Employee), Richmond, VASeptember 3, 2014
I open up every morning. My manager was great my co-woker's were nice there was nothing hard about my job.And I really enjoy everything about it.

1 2 3 4 5

About Caribou Coffee

Here at Caribou Coffee, we believe this to be true: that if passion, hard work and excellence go into an endeavor, the outcome – Read more