Caring Hands Animal Hospital Employee Reviews

Where I found my love for medical care.
Client Care Specialist/ Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Centreville, VANovember 14, 2017
I had never worked in a medical environment before working at Caring Hands Animal Hospital. I truly learned a lot from my coworkers. The clients and their pets were also my favorite!
Pros
Puppies and Kittens
Cons
Short staffed
Aggressive work environment
Veterinary Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bristow, VASeptember 7, 2017
I do not recommend this place for employment, management did not seem to care or try to fix the issues. It was so fast paced and they would not hire the adequate staff to handle it.
Most of the reviews here are not for Franklin locale
Employee (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNJuly 1, 2017
Don't even waste your time on interview. Miserable, absolute miserable work environment. management? There is none. Run on a shoestring budget and it shows. If I could put - stars , I would.
dogs
Kennel Technician (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNJune 4, 2017
I love working with animals its a great experience. The owners who are also the management and the only one vet on the floor 7days a week its ran horribly. I really don't know how the business is still running.
I love Caring Hands
Veterinary Assistant/Trainer (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAApril 19, 2017
I was a client before I was an employee, so I have experienced both sides. The care is above all others. Everyone truly cares about the patient AND the client's well-being. The company takes care of their employees, too.
Pros
Continuing Education, Benefits
Cons
Short Breaks, Sometimes long shifts
Great workplace with great people
Veterinary Technician/Assistant (Current Employee) –  Ashburn, VANovember 30, 2016
Caring hands values his employees and his customers and does the best care for animals and best part is every body in caring hands works with passion.
Great and awesome work group
VET ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Bristow, VAOctober 22, 2016
I learned just about everything I know today from working with Caring Hands. I can only speak highly of them. Great doctors and great staff who have the dedication of true animal medicine and care. Their employees treated as family, working together and supportive. Always willing to help the community and willing to share whatever knowledge they can in regards to their patient care with clients. They have the feeling of welcoming when you walk into their clinic. There are always smiles and always a connection between clients and staff. Everything around them have windows so that clients can see how their pets are doing, from back to front and even surgery.
Boarding facility is small but is very well kept, clean and odor free. I think my most enjoyable moments was having those times where we did our special events, this could be our open house for our clients and pets, even up to our all sister hospitals joining together for continue education. I loved working for Caring Hands, I sometimes do wish they had an office out here in Texas to make everything feel like home.
Pros
Smiles, fun, togethernes
Beneficial enviroment to learn and grow.
Lead Vet Asst (Current Employee) –  Bristow, VAOctober 10, 2016
I was able to apply my leadership skills and management background in this setting. I created strong relationships with clients and employees, also providing the highest excellence in customer service. Recently promoted to Team Leader, where I would guide, direct, and supervise employees on the clock, delegate specific duties, and work side by side with management.
Excellent place to gain experience in this field.
Veterinary Technician (Current Employee) –  Lake City, FLApril 6, 2016
I love working here. There are so many great people, Employee and Clients alike, that make up this practice. I came her knowing nothing and am now very knowledgeable in many things but am always being shown something new.
fast pace, productive
Doctor Assitant (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAMarch 19, 2016
Tend to appointments talk to clients about their pets, restrain for the doctors put charges in, filling medications, interacting with other people animals
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no breaks
Slow clinic with heavy work load and small staff
Veterinary Assistant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 2, 2015
I learned lots about the front of the house work as far and being a secretary and receptionist. I love the animals and the hardest part was letting go the animals who didn't make it.
Great enviroment with a educating DVM
Veterinary Assistant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 20, 2013
I was placed at Caring Hands Animal Hospital for my 240 externship hours for school. I enjoyed the wide spread hands-on experience I received and the Dr was patient and knowledgeable. Cornerstone Software Experience.
Pros
Great hands-on experience throughout the clinic, Exam room training, set up and monitor Sx prep pt, film development in dark room
Cons
Slower clinic, No room to hire on after my hours were complete
Client Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bristow, VAFebruary 6, 2013
Fun and fast pace workplace, Handle multiple telephone lines, schedule appointments properly for multiple veterinarians, file and maintain medical records, provide clients with answers regarding medical treatment and products, prepare bills and take payments.
Pros
managment open to new ideas and always willing to give employees a chance to learn something new
Cons
short staffed